HELP!

I have a girlfriend, who is very healthy and looks like a cover girl from a fitness mag, BUT she eats very properly, mostly carbs and I feel she is too thin.
She does a lot of sports and if not for a little muscle and godly beautiful ass, I'd definitely think she's on border with being anorexic.

So I need to help her, but I can't just make her eat forcefully.
So my plan was to convince her I suddenly developed some need for blowjobs and I only get pleasure if she swallows.
So, will it work?
Can I fill her protein macros with blowjobs??

Are you my boyfriend? He's been doing this nonstop lately

Are you my sons girlfriend? he's been doing this to her nonstop lately

Are you my wife's bf??

Are you my wife's son's father?

Are you OP's gf's son? he's ben doing this to her nonstop lately

>this entire thread
KEK

eat nothing but mayonnaise for a whole week then cum in her throat, don't let her absorb any of the juice with the tongue, let it all slide down directly to the stomach

If you say it's for her sake, she won't listen.
If you say it's for your sake, she won't listen.

What you need to do is threaten to embarrass her. Say that if she doesn't realise she's borderline anorexic, you'll have no choice but to tell her parents and her work. Then she'll panic and change her ways.

threats of humiliation > any other form of motivation

Durianrider?

Jamal?

Why the fuck do you faggots care who OP is? Who the fuck is that girl? OP your answer is no.

sauce on the semen demon?

>dat skinny, petite frame
>small tits
>nice butt
>high socks

MY
FUCKING
DICK

>yfw this girl bends over and calls you daddy

L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Don't do anything nigga. You're going to drive her away by trying to "help" her.

>walk in and see this

DIAMONDS

I would drag my nuts through a trail of tacks to stick my face in that ass.

PBHT
PBIL

Wait is this....oh god
MODS

miss face diving this.....

Aren't you the guy with the crazy ex?

hey! yea I had to share it cuz noone mentioned how juicy it was in the last thread haha. I'll go away now.

tell me more about abusing gfs

Are those balls? Would hard regardless, just curious.

To hell with high test, where do I get a girl like this?

Why not just fuck both?

It's a vulva, you fucking virgin.
It's puffy in the photo because OP was probably giving her a good fucking (and spanking), and took a break to take this photo.

high test girls, though i love them, age terribly
thin girls with good habits stay good

fuck thickies
marry a thinny

it applies to everyone

I can't get in the mood at all with big girls.

Are we talking about actual high test girls that squat 3+ plates and are on very low doses of gear or are we talking about fatties?

so you manipulate everyone gotcha

Either and everything in between.

I was referring to naturally thick bitches. Lazy, don't work out, eat shit, but ride the genetic lottery (great natural fat distribution) into their late 20s effortlessly. That's true high test. Skinny/normal build girls who squat and lift weights and eat brotein and maybe even roid...basically those who put in tons of effort to make their butt bigger than average aren't high test. They're great in their own way but they ain't high test.

'High test' doesn't refer to the woman's testosterone levels. It refers to ours. A 'high test' woman is one that a red blooded hungry male overflowing with test literally lunges at, like a lion biting into a big fatty prey. Their thickness signifies fertility, which we are hard wired to go after. Thin shredded women muscular(ish) women, who actually have higher levels of test, aren't attractive to men on that deep primal level. They can be attractive, but it's a learned attraction. A fetish. Their hormones are out of whack and they don't exude the phermones that drive us crazy.

I draw the line at flabby asses and cellulite.

Pic related I would absolutely destroy

Would be my dream girl

Is too fat and approaching cellulite territory.

I dunno about you but I'm pretty sure the high test meme is just a meme. If you're actually high test you want to fuck basically anything that looks even remotely attractive.

It's a trap you literal retards

Are you getting off to the idea of OP fucking some random sloot? OP's likely never interacted with this girl ever. If the filename didn't tip you off, the copious image search results should. Now how can I trust someone who doesn't know this to know that's not balls?

Well then substitute whoever took the photo for OP. Same thing applies. Balls would be further from the body, and would hang straight down. This a puffy vulva. Swollen, full of blood.

I asked my anorexic girlfriend to try a protein shake occasionally.

She said no whey.

Oh Jesus no now I'm on a list

:(