Trying to bulk up

I went to Burger King today and got a Crispy chicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my Car in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the Burger King's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the Butger King's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to Burger king's for dinner tonight and got a Whooper combo with the chicken salad on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to my audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

Pic related this the girl that keep trying to talk to me and bothering me

I honestly don't care.

>see qt3.14 in the photo
>tl;dr, skip to the last part
>"this the girl that keep trying to talk to me and bothering me"

already know this is bait

No one cares because you're autistic, this is some getting weighed in the water tier shit.

Fuck her good. Get discount on whoppers. Tf wrong with you

I wish I were a mod so I could permaban faggots like you

You fucking idiot she likes you she wanted to fuck and suck

That's fine you're not into her but no need to be a creep and take a pic of her and cry about it. It's a simple rejection.

There is this girl that laughs at everything I say. Does she like me? Should I ask her out? She is also my best friend's sister and I dont want it to get awkward.

Pasta, bait, and Op is a faggot.

Nice.

even spergs dont sperg this hard

4/10 because i replied

I like dis maymay.

There is this girl at work who said I looked hot. That annoyed me because I don't have a fever. She also brushes past me whenever she walks by. Why can't she respect my personal space and just leave me alone? Last week she was supposed to give me back money that she owed me, and she put it in her bra and said come get it. How can someone be so tight fisted?

This is why you'll never have a gf, she's wanting you yet you go full autism

Holy shit how new are you people?

I haven't seen this delicious pasta in years, thanks OP. Here, have some T E S T

Thanks for reminding me vagoos are gross as h*ck

OP, you on that dreamer bulk?

get back to /b/ homo

can someone post the copypasta where a guy working at a gas station ends up stealing a homeless guy's penny bag because he didn't have change? please post it

tbf it's a Veeky Forums pasta

lol I haven't seen this one

post it user

Come at me you faggot

>falling for the bait
Summer started earlier than I thought

Who saves pasta like this and posts it years later?

I think you're right, OP.
Because of this I have a certain rule: Never eat at a restaurant, where you have seen the same employee more than 3 times within one year.
This basically means that you have to keep track of who serves you, and have to switch restaurants once in a while. Like I had to stop going to the Taco Bell near my house and instead drive 30 minutes to get to the Taco Bell at the other side of the city. One time i actually had to move to a different city because of this.

I know this is autism pasta, but...God damn it, THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE IN A NUTSHELL! Ever since I started working out, I get attention from girls all the time. They fucking keep talking to me and it's driving me insane. And they're always fucking smiling at me. Like, really? Who the fuck does that? WHY ARE YOU FUCKING SMILING? And this one girl always smiles and looks down at her desk whenever I sit down at my desk next to hers in our history class at Uni. Or tries to talk to me about stupid shit like what kind of pen I'm using.

I can't go to clubs anymore because random drunk chicks grab my ass every time I walk past them. It's even happened to me just walking down the street minding my own business. I walk past a group of 17-22 year old girls and one of them grabs my ass as I walk past and the others giggle. Fucking sluts.

>b-but user, at least they're paying attention to you

Fuck off. I'm not some pathetic fucking faggot wishing desperately that a member of the opposite sex would acknowledge him for once in his sad, lonely life. In fact I'm fucking engaged. Suck a fucking dick you smug little dyels.

this

>copypasta

I'll glad this became a pasta, I remember arguing with that autist in the original thread like 3 years ago...

Thanks for keeping the legacy alive, OP

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Also, cool timestamp. I'm going to screenshot for posting in 2022

>copypasta

knew this was pasta as soon as I saw 'eating in my car'

fuckin newfags

Muh dick

Doesn't matter.

It's B8 pasta

I went to Planet Fitness™ today and got a power rack with some heavy plates for myself. I was lifting in my rack and listening to Taylor Swift when I glanced up and saw the Planet Fitness™ personal trainer by my side checking on my form.

She waved at me and pointed out the "No heavy lifting" signal at the top of the wall,I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back to the other side of the gym so I could lift in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers inside of the Planet Fitness™ power racks or any other gym equipment, but that is another story.

I went to Planet Fitness™ for a heavy latenight lifting session and got a squat cage with safety pins on the side. As I was loading plates to the bar the same PT was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when She asked, 'why don't you come and use the dumbbells instead of the squat cage, you'll get injured if you use all those plates'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a Planet Fitness™ personal trainer employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to be a dyel curlbro using dumbbells and would much rather be inside the power cage listening to my favorite pop singer and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each rack I use, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people lifting more than lmao2plate. How does she know I am not busy getting big or trying to leave humanity behind?

Pic related this the PT that keep trying to talk to me and bothering me, giving some advice to some grill.

I'd trim that bush with my teeth

10pc chicken nuggets for $1.49 only at Burger King

cool story bro, are you a faggot?

/r9k/ virgin pls go and stay go.

This is fake, right?

That pic reminded me of Unreal Tournament and how it was an amazing game.

nice pasta.... all you did is change it from McD's to BK.. please kill yourself

The sad thing is that someone wrote that story and is real.

Probably important to compare how she acts towards other guys. That said, I wouldn't take that risk though and would not entertain the motion of pursuing her whatsoever.

:~)