tfw caught my ex gf of 4 years cheating on me with a Chad through her phone

> tfw caught my ex gf of 4 years cheating on me with a Chad through her phone
> she pleaded she made a huge mistake and swore never to hurt me again
> immediately break up the relationship/ go no-contact
> the break up really motivated me to cut my bf% to below 10 percent because I felt like I wasent good enough for my ex / hated myself eternally
> started a tinder account and slayed sloots left and right but still feel empty inside
> it's been 6 months
> get nostalgic over my ex
> check her Facebook account
> she's in a serious fucking relationship with the Chad she cheated on me with
> feel more empty inside

Hold me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She'll probably cheat on him too, if that makes you feel any better...

>he didn't keep silent and catch his gf in the act red handed when the affair actually happened
>he didn't record the whole thing and ruin her life
>and maybe even post it to Veeky Forums for a laugh
No one will hold you you failure lmao

Exact same happened to me user.. We just gotta keep getting swole and focus on that bra. We're all gonna make it. She was a gainz goblin

>chad
>fucks bitch that has a boyfriend
>settles for cheating whore

She fucked him because she was a whore, she said she made a mistake because you were better, she's dating him because he was her backup plan. You're better than both of them OP, don't sweat it.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet op. What if you didn't find out for a while?

Both your ex and that guy are cheaters and shitty people, do you really think they are worth shit?

>ex cheated
>break up
>cut all contact
>never complain on facebook
>only post pictures of me smiling, in nice places, or with attractive women
>she contacts me a year later
>"how's it going, user" "excellent! you caught me on my way out the door, but i hope everything's well! see ya!"
>she thinks my life is amazing
>she posts cryptic updates about how she fucked up
>actually i'm a sad lonely loser

Oh well, not like I'm going to get back together with someone who cheated on me. At least she feels the pain of regret.

goals right here m9

Once a cheater always a cheater man... fuck that sloot, chad will pay for his sin. Deus vult.

you did the right thing not taking her back but looking at her FB was obviously a dumb mistake. Block all her social media and get rid of anything that reminds you of her.
Make it a clean break. It gets better.

You made the right call.
And she's probably cheating on Chad with Chad 2.0.

These are on the right track. Anyone who'd date a cheater knowing she's a cheater is a moron and doesn't have better options. That guy's not a Chad.

This is awful but true. My social media is pretty much only there to rub my ex's face in her own errors.

Time man. Forget about her, don't check her on social media. You're not the only guy this has happened to.

sounds like me when i was fucking 16, spot being a little bitch op.

Believe it or not she feels just as shitty as you do

She tried to get you to take her back afterwards so she knows she fucked up and is just using Chad to fill the void

Protip: don't check up on her social media anymore

An arab once told me
Dont be upset about the shoes that you used to wear just because someone else has them now, get yourself a new pair of shoes.

why do you feel bad at all?

she's a whore that cheated, you should be happy you arent stuck with some cunt. imagine if you married this bitch.

stop moping.

fuck that, laugh at the person pathetic enough to wear your old smelly shoes

hey bro, every guy has to go through a cheating situation like that. If it makes you feel any better, my girlfriend cheated on me with a dude that looked like a methed out slim shady that worked construction. This is what I did to handle the situation

>delete EVERYTHING that reminds you of her, that is related to her, related to her friends, anything. Delete ALL that shit. Permanent delete too.
>Fuck as many girls as possible. Nothing makes you forget about your ex than fucking randoms
>after that initial poontang bender goes down, start trying to find girls that you connect with but DON'T settle for the first girl that laughs at your stupid ass jokes
>rinse and repeat until thinking of your ex cheating on you makes you laugh

My ex contacted me like 2 years after we broke up and I fucked her, came on her face, then never talked to her again. It's all good dude--time heals all.

I've always wondered what would I do in this senerio and how to make sjw and stupid fucking white knight back the fuck off

You gotta be extra careful to win the debate because women cheat, everyone else encourage the women and say it's all your fault. That's how Facebook and sjw world is.

have some record and catch them. Post online then write short story. Don't write like a whiny faggot tho. And don't add any "redpilled" on women stuff. Just say bad people are bad and she deserve at least some disrespect from others. And you dodged a bullet and welcome for any honest single women. I think this is the only way out

Although it's 2016, very hard to make sure nobody else blames you. You still have chance to look bad even though you didn't do anything wrong

This is lie tho. Women do not understand love and don't have the sympathy

It's funny that people always say male use their dick to think. But in reality every "bad man" is taught by a bitch, with a hard lesson. Women are just naturally evil

>inb4 r9k
I'm swole and fuck random bitches. I don't feel empty at all after took the redpill. Men can enjoy life in many other ways without stupid "connection" to their sex partner

We feel you user. She didn't deserve you then and she doesn't deserve the room she's renting in your head. Finish your grieving period then do you.

>she's in a serious fucking relationship with the Chad she cheated on me with

Look at it this way, user. That's what she fucking gets. She thought she could jerk you around, maybe even keep the relationship going while she fucked Chad some more, since she clearly kept his contact. And now what was just going to be a casual hookup is a full-on relationship she's stuck with. Sure, they may find each other hot, but just wait until they actually get to know each other. Also, the Chad now knows her as a potential cheater, so he'll keep her on a tight leash and she's stuck with hi-, she's... she's stuck aahhaHAHAHAHa

Ah, oh, I'm sorry. I almost did that with a straight face. Yeah, I forgot women are never "stuck" with someone. She could be 50 fucking years old, in a 30-year marriage, and still find some hotter, younger guy willing to fuck her.

Hot women are shit, OP. They've gone their whole lives having everything they ever want handed to them by the endless guys who want to fuck them. Why develop things like a self-respect? Honor? Integrity? Hobbies? A sense of humor? Intelligence? A personality? Who needs any of that shit when you can be a disgusting, terrible, hollow shell of a person and still get everything you want whenever you want it?

Lower your standards, date 6-7/10s max. Girls who are less attractive have actually had to develop appealing traits to get by socially. You might even end up finding a girl with all the same interests and tastes as you!

Hot girls are for fucking. Fuck hot girls while you're still young and hot. When you're ready for love, find an average girl.

That being said, don't go lower than 5/10, those girls tend to be hostile and horrible as well. Like all those HAES dykes.

I feel it OP, had a qt3.14 gf who cheated on me with some beta fag in her drama class. Flash forward two years later they're still together but I catch her mirin my gains from time to time. Feels good man

Every now and then I think about her and I miss her but then I use that as motivation when I lift

same here

Same situation as OP except it's been two years and Iam in a new relationship with a QT Asian girl who's moving in w me . I still miss my ex time from Time and I hate that I miss her sometimes

Is this normal to miss her after two years ?

>not going to their house and sadistically torturing them to death
Wtf fit get your shit together

How do I achieve redpill mode where I never have to deal with feels again w women ? Fuck them all , they shit in men's hearts for a one night stand with Chad

Yeah bro, sometimes we let them in too deep and they take up a lot of head space. Just focus on your qt and keeping going on.

You're not alone. In fact, it's hard to find a guy who hasn't been cheated on, me included. The times that made the pain go away were when I had other options.

I like to think of it like this- having food ripped out of your hands is sad, until you look up and realize you're at a buffet so who cares.

Yes. Yes.. I can see it now.
Thank you, user. This was inspirational, believe it or not.

DESU OP I want to feel bad for you but that's the way she goes.

>You have an attractive gf who likes fucking you and enjoys your company
>Maybe you've been dating for a while
>I see you with attractive gf
>Not only might I be more successful, talented, stronger, aesthetic, etc but I also think your gf is attractive
>I talk to her one day just to see what the reaction would be
>She finds me attractive and talks to me
>Not only am I an upgrade, but she's an upgrade/I want to fuck her
>We hang out once or she lets me talk to her
>Hook up
>Now she's still dating you and hooked up/talking to me
>Relationship purgatory
>It's now my choice if I want to date her, keep fucking her, or see what happens

From Chad's point of view, he's doing her a favor. He kind of fucked up by dating her, but if you're low on fucks it'll be a easy pill to swallow if she cheats or he finds something better. Maybe they actually like each other?

If you can't keep her, or find a way to it was never meant to be. Condolences OP

How is that guy a cheater? He didn't cheat on anyone

he's just a cuck who took on a whore for a girlfriend

Bro I'm so sorry. I know something of your pain. My own ex cheated on me and she was the one I wanted to marry. We were together for four years. We broke up five years ago, but still...it gnaws. I can remember the happy times,and those memories are the ones that hurt the most, because I know I'll never have that feeling again with anyone else. I'm not saying I won't be happy, or that you won't be happy in the future. I just know that that peak - for me - won't be matched again.

She won't. They'll get married and have three kids and have big summer picnics with loving extended families and vacations to the Caribbean and will see their children graduate high school and then university and then will attend their own weddings and child births and their grandkids first birthdays while smiling and hugging in every single goddamned photo and fuck you, Julia I'll hate you forever.

Disagreeing here. See Desirable/Good girls are always in relationships, I guarantee 90% of them either start giving the cold shoulder and switch relationships or just cheat and move on once they find something more "loving" or just plain better.

You're seeing a whore here, whores will fuck anything that gives them the attention they seek. I've literally seen cute af qt.3.14 women in relationships with what I would call a loser or someone not really trying to keep them around, coasting off of whatever they've built up and loyalty. I'll actually defend the CHAD move more often than not because I don't hate women as immediately as anyone here would care to blame them. If she was stupid enough just to fuck someone attractive in hope of getting an upgrade and get played, then you win once you break up.

Best context would be pic of self with ex-gf or ex-gf OP.

I know how feel brah.
My gf broke up with me a few days ago.
Thought she would be the one I'd spend the rest of my live with while watching our future kids grow up. Life is hard brah

Fuck.

Whatever faggot

>tfw I am the Chad
>tfw the (You) in my situation doesn't even know

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

>Fuck as many girls as possible. Nothing makes you forget about your ex than fucking randoms

I wish I could do this. i've been trapped in this feel for a year. Not sure if making it or suicide will come first.

>because I felt like I wasent good enough for my ex
Usually cheating has nothing to do with the person being cheated on. It's mostly the insecurities of the person cheating.

>Not abducting her, keeping her in your basement while you cut small pieces off her for a week then pretending you'll let her go but really putting her in an oil drum and burying her in the woods

It's like you don't even WANT to be happy OP

Stop making me feel bad for being the dude all my girlfriends call when they are fighting with their men.
Not my fault :^(

Just know in the back of her mind everything she is doing with him is to show off. You can cheat yourself into a serious relationship OP. It isn't genuine, its a relationship built on lies and it wont last and if it does it will be plagued with negativity. You had the best she's going to offer for a long time so enjoy your own life you creep, don't waste time on those idiots.

fuck dude I'm in the same boat

Remember to lift away the pain, read books and become a better person because you deserve a better person :D no homo

Stay strong breh
In my case she dump me a couple of months ago and all I can feel is hate by now.

Look at it as a silver lining man. Would you have had the motivation to cut and improve if you were still with her? Idk who said if but there was a quote something like "Breakups cause gains"

Most everyone has been there, but treat it like an opportunity, other girls saw value. Improve yourself for yourself, the rest will follow.

Disregard her and replace her with a hotter, younger model

maybe he likes her alot?
maybe it clicked for them but OPs gf didn't want to break up before making sure that chad liked her?
women don't like to take risks because usually they dont have to.

I wouldn't block her, looks really immature and butthurt. But you do need to not look at her social media, build the willpower to stay away from her profile and focus on other things.

Stop being a weakling

10.000 times this
still doesn't feel like it. even if the gf never cheated, if she breaks up with you, you'll feel like shit and think that you're not good enough for whatever reason.

this. If shes willing to cheat with someone she is willing to cheat on someone.

>she had stopped believing in you as a man.
>she probably doubted you early on in the relationship.
>probably cheated on you before.

>you did the right things
>she feels rescued once again
>but the chad will always be with a girl who cheated
>your ex will always know she was wrong and had mistreated you
>it's not just the act of cheating, but the brain that is fucked up
>thus these turns of events were for the greater good.
>for you

I'm you at the start bro, found out she was cheating and forgave her several times throughout the relationship but it finally ended a week ago. Haven't really considered any lifting or shit until now and have gone full force since. Don't feel bad she left to be with him, she would've done it again if you let her

once you leave high school or your college, i think you'd be surprised as to how many married women cheat.

>forgave her several times

holy shit im dying

This.
You immediately broke up and cut contact which was the right decision, even if she swore to not hurt you again, so she had to settle for the other guy

I don't hate women, I just don't consider shitty people desirable. Also, almost any girl will cheat on a guy if she feels trapped in the relationship and the opportunity presents itself, so maybe OP was clingy.

>you'd be surprised as to how many married women cheat.

So my future wife will inevitably betray me just as my first love did? This isn't helping.

lol sorry. coming from my experiences married women are like non-married women but just with expensive rings on. honestly.

My ex cheated on me and she broke it off with the dude like a week or 2 down the road.

Now she is back in the psych ward. Square one for that one.

>still feel for her a little
>I realize this is only because of the things I loved about her

Miss that little slut but there isn't anything I can do about it. Time to get another one

This right here.

She had to settle OP, remember than. She beg you to stay and you left because you were worth more, not the other way around.

OP, your youth is too short to waste it on someone like that

when i was 16 i tried to steal someones gf.

It got to the point where she made out with me and told me she would break up with him.

She then called me and told me that ahe would stay with him and not to call her again.

I sent her bf a letter explaining what she did topkek.

She stormed at my house and yelled at my family like a crazy bitch lol

growing up was fun

Don't worry about them.
We're everything you need in life, user.

when I was 16 I tried to steal a meme

Nah, cheaters are cheaters. They don't change. Down the line she'll cheat on Chad to because he was beta enough to marry a slut.

Did the meme also break your heart and make you too scared to ever fall in love again?

>falling for the marriage meme
>kek
honestly just go plant your seed somewhere and forget the rest

it suddenly stopped being dank
I'll never save another man's meme again

guess i'll fit right in with the "girl cheated on me" stories here

>> feel more empty inside

why? just why? YOU'RE the fucking prize in the relationship, user. any girl should be lucky to have YOU, not the other way around.

most sluts think 'omg im the model girlfriend, any guy would love to have me.' once you apply the same mentality, you start not to give a fuck and everybody will want to be with you. the only person at the end of the day who you should love is yourself, user.

if she cheated on you, consider it a blessing because she made a mistake. fuck her, toss that idiot aside and fuck some other sluts.

CMON OP, YOU GOT IT!

> has the dignity to call the guy thats been sleeping with his gf chad
I can see why beta loser

same here bro

2 months of no contact since i dumped her ass and all i feel is empty and angry

>2 months of no contact since i dumped her ass and all i feel is empty and angry
>you dumped her
>you feel regret
idiot

you too

>3DPD
>having a jewbook account

You have brought this upon yourself, faggot.

Cringe

>why? just why?
Im not OP but im in a similar situation so i can relate
Problem is partly that she moved on quickly and has a loving relationship and partly from the fact that she betrayed a trust

My ex moved on within days after she dumped me so i kind of know she dumped me because she wanted to move on and that shit hurts

Lmfao wtf.

>SETTLING FOR AN AVERAGE GIRL
>EVER

Average girls have gross and dumpy bodies and literally do not care about fitness. My current gf is 9/10 and is a really traditional girl, loves me and is dedicated to our relationship.

Y'all need to find a nice girl

> You have brought this upon yourself, faggot.

shit

>My ex moved on within days after she dumped me so i kind of know she dumped me because she wanted to move on and that shit hurts
same thing happened here bro
2 years with me
and in just 2 weeks she had some other guy

Similar story bro.
>ex gf of 4 years cheats and dumps me after a week of uni
>fine whatever, I cheated on her too when she was being a craxy bitch.
>when she finds out I cheated she goes mental, starts crying
>turns up at my house drunk several times
>multiple calls every weekend when she gets drunk
>block on fb and block number
>smash some puss
>she wouldn't leave me alone until I lied and said I have a new gf

when you're done being BETA, why don't you make some MONEY. Get some monetary SAVINGS, you're going to NEED it. Get really COSY with your surgeon

LEG EXTENSION sugery, jaw and chin IMPLANTS, break your hips and RESTRICT their width while healing. IMPLANT some BLUE or GREEN eyes.

when you've done ALL that, reward yourself with some PIZZA

have you been able to move on yet?

Ive always felt so alone and like a failure since its been a year and i still havent found a new girl, ive been on two dates ffs...

Is this an old pasta or am I having a really bad case of a deja vu?

well yeah i have, been years now
occasionally think about her though

i found a new girl but she used me as a rebound and still thinks she can play with my feelings so eh

FEEL THE MIGHT OF THE EMPEROR COURSING THROUGH YOUR VEINS

/r9k/ needs to fucking leave

This whole fucking thread is trash

This tbqh familia

Age old story more likely, girls tend to move on much quicker than guys and in most cases they already have a new guy lined up before the relationship ends

Sad to hear about the girl who used you, kind of sucks to be caught in this situation but keep fighting bro, one day the sun will shine

Is the idea that women are better human beings a media induce Disney meme? For what I see, they cheat and dump guys without consideration, they move on at the speed of light while the man is still shocked with what happened and somehow she blamed him for it, do women have feelings for anyone but themselves?

>do women have feelings for anyone but themselves?
No, however they wont admit to that if you ask them because its needed for the illusion.

Listen to grime music and lift weights.

youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8