Why do people before the 50's mostly good looking and fit?

Why do people before the 50's mostly good looking and fit?

Is it because most of them have good chins and jaws and are not mouth breathers? Bear in mind that this is the era before plastic surgery, botox and braces.

>why do actors and models look good?
7/10 made me reply

They didn't eat a bunch of shit. They were more physical in general, and they were raised with better values of things like style and hygiene.

I say it's gotta be estrogen. Girls back then were not nearly as feminine-looking as they are today and men are way too feminine.

Photo is candid

There has always been good looking people

Manlets, uglies, lanklets, etc have gotten the short end of the stick since the beginning of time. I will say tho there was less fat people for sure

Less race-mixing

people before the 50s were ugly manlets, if anything we're about at the pinnacle of human beauty with the availability of plastic surgery, workout equipment and high-quality food
also i'm willing to bet your picture is artificially colored

No background mixing

Irish fucks Irish
Italians fuck Italians
Greek fucks Greeks

-Better diet. Mom cooked meals, there were more vegetables and less processed shit.

-More day to day physical activity. In the US, the first year that the majority of households owned a car was in the 1950s, and even then most only had 1. In Europe, the majority didn't own a car til the 70s.

-Less hormones in the food supply and leeching out of plastics.

On the other hand, you'd be singing a different tune if these people opened there mouth. Before modern dentistry and fluoride in the water, people's teeth looked like shit.

Sorry beta white white cucks but white women wanna get satisfied too. Satisfied by the BBC

Taking photos was a lot more time and effort back then so no one took many of ugly people. For an example go up into your attic. You'll find maybe one or two pics of your ugly ass great aunt and 30 of your better looking uncle or whatever.

Not a Britbong

(You)

This.

People back then has higher test levels and pic related can be achieved naturally. Nowadays, it's all excuses and roids.

Plastic surgety botox and braces are really, really old

But the answer is good grooming and good fashions

>inbreeding
>in a population of millions

Nice try, Rabbi.

why do you think this is happening breh?

are the jews stealing our test gains?

They aren't. The reason you think that is because photography wasn't available to the masses yet, so the only people you see in most photos and videos are wealthier people people who could afford it, who are generally healthier and better looking.

This. My family has a definite "poor side" and "rich side" and the difference in photo documentation of the two is stark.

If you go look at pics taken of slums and such back then, you will not be impressed.

Better food quality and life was good back then so people weren't eating to feel better

no microwave