Fatty Progress/Motivation

Hey fatties/former fatties

How's your new lifestyle going? How long have you been at it and what's been your progress so far?

Pictures, stories, questions and advice are all welcome.

>lost 37lbs
>maintained it for a while
>slowly diet got poor again
>put on 10lbs
>back dieting
>lost 3lbs so far (7days)

i never realized how many people put some kind of weight back on after they lose it.

>Work on body for three years
>lose about 70 pounds then gain around 20lbs of muscle
>240-185
>5'9
I'm super happy with my progress but some days I look in the mirror and hate what I see. It's so strange getting female attention now, I have trouble dealing with it. It's a strange feeling getting complements from random people when I still lay awake at night wondering if I'll ever be good enough.
>inb4 looking for complements
I'm just venting.

Started in May. I went vegetarian and around the 15th of May I started really counting calories. Starting weight was 250 and I'm 234 right now. Can't wait to eat meat again June 1st. My most recent pic taken at 240lbs.

Holy shittttt. Congrats man.

You have nice lips desu. Good work though.

Mirin

Cut from 202 to 152 at 5'11. Been bulking since February aiming for ~1 pound a week gain. Up to 165 as of this morning.

Body still looks like shit, but significantly less shitty than it used to. I can see muscle starting to form and I know in a year or two I'll look pretty good.

This isn't tumblr you fucking disgusting slobs

Don't talk till you're human sized.

>5'10, started at 315
>down to 270, and still going

My clothes are starting to not fit. I frequently find myself having to pull my pants up.

At what point will I just have to buy new clothes?

Cut from 5'7 to 205lb to 155lb. Literally nothing changed as far as girls and stuff sure I looked better but still had a shit attitude and was miserable on a diet. Now I'm back around 195 and really don't care

post butt

Started here 315lbs 5'11"

Now I'm here 257 lbs

u r v close 2 making it senpai

The thing with us ex fatties is that we have most of the time a top tier personality. I was fat all my life and to compensate for this fact I became a good person, well-read and funny. Now that I'm fit, I feel like a benevolant god among uncultured meatheads and mildly interesting slobs. I'm a philosophy teacher and I don't have a single colleague that looks good.

Protip: find a gf who was fat and/or ugly in her teens.

The fat acceptance thing might shift the paradigm, but in yurope it still stands.

>Great personality
>everyone is beneath me
lol

As far as thread goes, lost 100 lbs over 2 years, got to lose like 20 more, but I figured at this point it's more about body fat and weight is a pointless indicator the smaller you get. Waiting on a bf% caliper in the mail and fell for the yohimbine & caffeine pills meme, also in the mail. Future never looked brighter desu.

>top tier personality
>allowed himself to become the embodiment of sloth greed and gluttony

yeah no. You might be funnier as you needed it to get you laid as it was your saving grace but dont delude yourself friend, fatties dont often have 'top tier personalities'.

>god among uncultured meatheads
what a lovely personality you have

was 240 lbs (108 kg)
now 190 lbs (86 kg)
5 months progress
still have 35 pounds to go (16 kg)
i'm 176-177 cm (5'9.5")
quitted smoking too
healing from gf break up (after 8 years relationship)
starting to date girls and fuck random bitches (5-6/10)
life is getting better, can't wait to see my abs for the first time in my life

>lb written and then kg in brackets
>cm written and then feet in brackets

what the fuck are you doing you fuck

Nice progress friend, looking good and thats an extremely short time frame too, in a years time youll be killing it

All of this lost in a few months, working on getting to 190 then I'm gonna cut (maybe) and work on more cardio.

I went from eating deep fried shit and take out all the time to eating all home cooked meals with the exception of a subway salad every other week as a treat

Wow I am surprised you have no stretch marks or loose skin.

Shame about the manletism

>someones only criticsm is your height

he must look pretty good. My dream is for people here to rag on me about my height, ill take it as meaning the rest of me is lookin joocy

also,
>started thinking i have slow metabolism, so cutting on 1300 cals like i saw on the internet
>later realize that that was ok for a sedentary woman
>now cutting at 1800 cals a day
>still losing 1.5 pounds a week
>feels good
>i've become so good at making cutting food that sometimes i'm full and still has 200 cals to consume
>can't think how i'm going to eat 3000 cals when i will bulk after dropping all the weight

He does look pretty good. Never said he didn't. Just said he was a manlet. Which is true. He is.

yeah i know you didnt, im saying that a manlet criticism often shows that the person looks pretty good and something to aspire to. A CBT thread devolving into people guessing your height to invalidate what youve done means youve done well

sorry man, i'm italian. We use international system units, but since i'm on the internet writing in my broken english, i though to help my imperial units bros to understand
thanks, i was going too fast the first 3 months now i'm going to slow down the cut, aiming to 7-9 months to drop the 35 pounds left

I'm losing weight and seeing results but not as much as I'd like. I think I'm eating right and not sure if I should worry about calorie counting. When I wake up I eat a bowl of oats with cinnamon, cranberries, half a banana and some organic honey. Then I wait 2 hours and hit the gym and do 30 mins of cardio and 30 minutes of lifting. I do 5 sets at 15 reps twice then 10 reps 3 times each. I get home and eat piece of Alaskan cod, 1/2 cup or brown rice and about 5 pieces of broccoli with a little butter like one teaspoon and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese. I do a little more cardio around 10pm have a apple with some natural peanut butter and a can of tuna then go to bed.

SO what can I do better since I know there's a better way to lose weight and get fit.

What do you put on your subway salad that makes it a treat? It is literally the most basic of salads. If you are cooking at home I don't see how you couldn't make the same salad, better and healthier?

Not everyone likes cooking can't you fags just get over it

Friday nights I work late (til 11pm) so I don't normally have the time to cook anything and subway is on the way home, plus I don't like bread too much so I just get double (sometimes triple) meat and a shitload of jalapenos and stuff

Not exactly a "treat" as in like a cheat meal, but it's a treat for me I suppose

>i don't like to touch my own food
>better eat food that has been touched by someone on mimimum wage that doesn't give a fuck about his shitty job
>logic

Cutting sucks...
I am tempted to go down the permabulking road...

Irony seems a bit to much for you, I'm sorry.

you look great man

good fr*cking job :)

>weight myself pre shit
>189
Weigh myself after shit 15 minutes later
>187

GLORIOUS

Still building up motivation to put my head through the noose and have a 160kg useless sack of shit disappear in an instant. But it would probably break ...

If you're new, get some fucking shoes that aren't trash. I'm serious. Half the battle are the fucking shoes. I got some Adidas boosts and nigga.

W O W

>6'2"
>270lbs at worst
>started small - stopped liquid calories and went water/tea/black coffee
>that step lost 40 lbs in 6 months
>230 to 190 in the next 4 months after cutting out processed foods
>190 to 180 after running through a couple memebody workout programs (half of power 90, t25, p90x) gaining a little lean muscle
>got mfp and food scale because i wanted to get to 170 for that nice little bragstat "i lost 100lbs"
>currently 6'2"/165 skell-ish with 3 days left of p90x
>can't wait for bulktime to come knocking
>gonna try squeaky clean bulk, pray for me
should i continue memebody (body beast, etc) or actually build a routine? i kind of like shutting off my brain and letting a vid instructor tell me what to do

Keto for 4 months now.

If i started lifting how long would it take for my man titties to turn into pecs? or do i need surgery for the gyno

>i was being ironic

top kek

200 down to 156 since last fall. Mostly restriction, had a few periods with keto (currently trying it out again, really reduces my appetite,) exercise a few times a week doing my martial art and gonna start proper lifting soon.

Bodyfat hovering around 15-16% AFAIK. Is it possible to get down to 10 or 12 and retain muscle without exercise?

fuckin good effort lad, beaut progress

Holy shit man props on that
I hear pecs will flatten out with enough nipple lifts and body fat loss.

If you get strengthtits and still have the serious sag goin on it might be time to check surgery out

jesus fucking christ you had a 60yr old beer gut at like 18yrs of age, how?

Good progress mate, youre looking heaps better but youve fucked up
>if i started lifting
why havent you been doing this since day one? Go sign up for a gym tomorrow and get started, your weight loss will prob slow down but cutting when lifting doesnt tell the true story, the mirror does as youll be looking better despite less weight loss. Your tits still poke out a bit but again you still have some distance to go, if you can see faint outlines of abs and theyre still like that i would prob go the surgery route (after cutting down and looking good sans tits). Nothing is for certain, a friend of mines tits looked better than my girlfriends and when he lost weight he makes me feel like i have gyno

>man titties turn into pecs
your pec muscle will develop underneath the fat and make it protrude further out, its why jacked guys who get fat look like they can breastfeed.

Fucking great work so far though kid, you should be proud of what youve accomplished, looking a lot better and feeling it too im guessing

wow mate impressive
i'm this guy we have similar weight numbers...how tall are you?

Screencapped and saved. You have no idea how motivating that is. I'm sorry that you feel like you're not good enough, but you've made it. You've gone further and done more than most of us ever can and ever will. You should be proud!

Nice work mate!

ty
yeah thats my concern, going hard at the gym, downing hours and hours there only to realise that i would still need elective plastic surgery
I'm 19 in the top picture and 20 now in the bottom in, long story short i was basically weak enough to get sucked into using weed as an everyday escape and never having to deal with my problems, the munchies, ignoring my problems more and more, i quit weed tobacco and junk food and got my shit together this year.
I havn't been lifting because i've had a gym membership since i was 16, and stayed a fatty. The first year i cancel it, i lose 25kg. I'll go back soon.
i'm 6'0 or 183cm

Started keto about 3 weeks ago. Lost 8 pounds already.

I've been making about 6 pounds of beef jerky every sunday, and snack on that through out the day. In the morning I have a low carb green smoothie to get some veggies in, and get all the poop out.

How you feeling bru?

Appetite change any yet?

I've been feeling good, honestly. I thought I would be more hungry, but the green smoothie fills me up in the morning, and a pound of jerky keeps me set through out the day. Appetite wise, I was a huge binger. With all the protein, I don't feel the need to any more.

Are you autistic?

If you have been doing keto for 3 weeks (21 days) and you've only lost 8 pounds, i can 100% guarantee you are doing it wrong. Your weight loss is probably coming from a calorie deficit because you're more restrictive in your eating now, but i can guarantee you you're doing something wrong.
I say you start by not having your 'green smoothies' which probably have a fuck tonne of carbs if you're putting milk and fruit in them.

>which probably have a fuck tonne of carbs if you're putting milk and fruit in them

Why do you have to try and be a smart ass
He CLEARLY STATED the smoothie is low carb and with vegetables

Why do you Veeky Forums faggots are so insistent on giving your opinion on shit no one asked you to while at the same time ignoring the things people actually ask for help on?

Oh sorry I must have blocked that part out when he finished with 'to get the poop' out.

It'snot that i ignored it on purpose, it was my defence mechanism agaisnt remembering autistic posts in case it infects me with retardation too. All i'm saying is when I started keto I lost 8 pounds of waterweight in the first week alone, and then by the end of the first month i was another 6 pounds down. I was legit trying to help, but whatever, that guy can enjoy his 'totally low carb smoothie', being retarded and being fat.

any saggy skin? also what was your routine?

My green smoothie is:
1 cups of kale
1.5 cups of spiniach
2 table spoons of flax seeds
1 cup of cultured coconut milk
2 table spoons of sunflower seed butter
and 2 table spoons of sugar free vanilla syrup

It has about 12 carbs.

What else should I be looking for to fix? My marinade for my jerky uses splenda.

but I don't want to be fat. :

>The thing with us ex fatties is that we have most of the time a top tier personality. I was fat all my life and to compensate for this fact I became a good person, well-read and funny.

post pic

>I was pretending bro

Started at 295 in November. Down to about 260 right now, slow and steady while lifting weights. I lost all my progress pictures when my phone went MIA when I was at work. Went from 42 or 44 waste to a 36. Getting strong feels good.

Started dieting and lifting in January was 225, after 3 months was down to 170lbs. Last month haven't felt like cutting anymore or lifting, started because I liked a girl then realized she was a slut about a month ago and lost all motivation. Still hate what I see in the mirror even more than when I was fatter. Pisses me off when people say I look good or skinny. My emotions are fucked

Keto:
Normal Mode: 20-25g carbs per day
Lazy mode: 25-35g carbs per day
"This has 20g carbs but i'll still be under my 50g a day limit to not get knocked out of ketosis" aka SHIT SON WHAT ARE YOU DOING mode.
To see any significant weight loss, you need to be eating under 20 carbs a day on the real. Getting 12 in your first meal is fine, as long as you aren't eating more than 8g in your other meals, I have a feeling if you dropped more carbs you'd see higher weight loss, but if you're okay with doing this diet forever and seeing 1 pound drop off a fortnight instead of 2 per week, keep doing what you're doing, you autistic redditor fat piece of weeb shit BITCH

:< ow my emotions but thank you for the advice

>tfw fat as fuck and have no junk food/soda/sugar habits so no chance of amazing weight loss from cutting poor food habitual shit
Feels bad. I don't even get fast food except for maybe once twice a month.

I have a shitload of stretchmarks since when i was 15 even though I've never been that fat. No loose skin now, but I have a lot of fat to lose so I don't know.
No routine, I started counting calories. I have always been pretty active I walk 40-50 kms every week with my dog, plus started with some meme routine from Jillian Michaels (downloaded from the internet before finding /fit). Now I'm following Scooby workout

You are my fucking motivation right now. I might cap this just to reference later, no homo of course

> started because I liked a girl
Fag.
Only reason to lift is to suck own dick.

Have plateaued at around 200 lbs from around 245 for a long time I feel like. My lifts are okay, but my body is shit. You can see my noob gains, but it's all ruined by my gut and terrible manboobs. I feel like I have an old man's body hung over a fit young man's. It just feels like 2 steps forward and one step back a lot of the time but I guess I need to keep trying harder

I spent the first year going really hard. I accomplished my primary objective, which was to not be a gigantic lard ass. I also worked out with heavy dumbbells and managed to keep a lot of muscle built-up from being a fat ass. In this time period, I went from 422 lbs. to 235 lbs. (fasted and dehydrated) on a 1,200 calorie per day diet, lifting daily and walking.

After a year, I switched to Planet Fitness and started to eat a lot more while focusing on lifting. I started a daily PPLish routine and went from about 235 lbs. to 275 lbs. I wasn't tracking my calories. Instead, I focused on lifting for hours after work.

After about 8 months, I managed to grow beyond what Planet Fitness had to offer and switched to a free weight gym. Since then, I have switched to an AxBx, Push/Pull inspired, 5x5 strength routine and am currently at about 265 lbs. and eating around 2,000 calories per day while slowly cutting to 220 lbs.
In less than two years, I've went from +420 lbs. to a beefy looking 265 lbs., I've went from unemployed to salaried, and from no bitches to constant mires.

For the first time in this journey, I finally feel like I've got it managed as a life-long change, by working out every other day and consuming around 2,000 calories most days, I've found the balance of health and life.

6'2"
Started - 292 - September
Current - 214
Goal - 200

On keto, doing StrongLifts. Last places to lose fat is the chest and stomach. Still a buddha belly, love handles.

Frustrating but still truckin'. Gonna make it, baby.

Started eating clean and lifting 5 days a week with 3 of cardio.
From 320 to about 225 since last august.
6ยด4

Nice work user.

you're a big guy

Stuff like this gives me hope.
The pic is me, I still look horrible and need to keep going a little more to lose another ~30lbs

>no junk food/soda/sugar habits
so are you just shit with portion control?

You're not as droopy as I'd expect someone who lost 200 pounds to be

I sort of half bought into boogie2988's bullshit about it being impossible to lose weight when you're at that level but seeing this shows me he's just a lazy, pathetic fuck
Congratulations user you're making it

>lose 12lbs
>mum buys an asston of temptation foods
>bakes a cake
>packs the fridge with soda
>stops making lean meals
>tells me I cant do meal prep for myself
I need to move out of home.

Started at 240, got down to 157 2 months ago.

180 now :(

damn you have a long torso

This is my progress pic. Last picture is today.

Stopped squatting and dead-lifting heavy in march where I got to the following stats

BP: 110 kg x2
Squat: 137 kg x2
Deadlift: 150 kg x2

Picked up running seriously and now I only squat and deadlift about 100 kg once or twice a week. Now I run around 40-60 km per week and I'm training for a half marathon in October.

about lose skin I have some but it's not noticeable. My belly hangs a bit if I bend at the waist but I hope it will go away at one point though it's not a big deal.

It's getting harder to cut now. I'm 182 cm (6' ?) and BMI is 26.5 or something. I'm 5 kg from normal BMI but we'll see how it goes don't really care about that. My goal is 80 kg for now.

My TDEE plummeted even with all the running and lifting. When I started I could do shit, eat 2500 cals and lose but now I eat 2500 cals and I maintain with the same amount of activities. No wonder fatties rebound when they get low. Luckily I'm not retarded

massive progress my bro

this is fucking bait, and you autistic morons fell for it. jesus christ.

>150 kg
>Heavy

pick one

Why are you dropping the lifting? It will help your running training, help prevent injuries, maintain LBM, help improve running economy etc etc

I'm not dropping the lifting at all. I just stopped increasing my lifts. I'm satisfied with my strength and I will keep lifting since I still love that. But It's hard to progress on both while eating on a deficit

I got into this shit (lifting, fitness, "dieting", not a diet, lifestyle change) just recently and I'm so disappointed in myself

How did I ever let this happen? Anyone else feel the same? How do you deal with it?

Yare yare

Lost 160lbs

Currently weigh 235 at 6ft

Gyno and loose skin make me suicidal. Tried to jump from building Friday night but police stopped me. Told them it was a prank lol

Do some lower reps/more weight sets. Run after you lift, I dorm remember exactly what chemical it was that gets exhausted but basically it will make your body dip directly into fat stores for energy. Diet is pretty alright. More veggies would help. Cut the honey, cheese, and less butter.

3 years. Fucked around with routines until April this year. Now on SL.
>205-160
>loose skin with trademark exfat bellybutton
>just trying to add more mass to see how that solves the skin thing
Siq calves tho

Well you're much taller than me and your "loose skin" looks 500 times better than mine, if you want to kill yourself for that when I'm a much worse looking manlet, I should be dead already :( th-thanks for the motivation I guess

I cut sugar out completely for the most part except for honey. Damn, I thought honey was ok. I use about 2 tspns. I'll cut more out. I also heard cinnamon was good for helping cut fat. I like it anyway so it works for me. And I can cut back on the sprinkle cheese. I only use one tablespoon anyway. Should I cut more fat out of my diet? I thought I needed a moderate amount to burn so I don't burn muscle instead. Trying to follow the sticky and it's been working so far. Also wasn't sure if I should run or lift first. I'll try the other way around tommorrow.

thank you familia

>exfat bellybutton

How is that even a thing
What does it look like

I would say kill yourself but you actually might do it

Seriously tho stop being a bitch there's nothing wrong with your body
You don't need to be Adonis to live your life you pussy

>was 335lbs 50%bf
>14 months of counting calories
>9 months of brosplit
>6 weeks of SL
>now 200lbs 16-17% bf