Were you bullied when you were younger?

Were you bullied when you were younger?
Is that part of why you lift?

>chadseid
My fucking sides

Is Apocalypse a Chad?

It's what made me start lifting. It's not why I lift now. I lift now because I'm self-conscious af.

I got bullied for being too thin. I got nicknamed Timon cuz my only friend was a really fat pal (who of course got nicknamed Pumba).

I eventually gained weight, but Pumba got fatter and fatter, and right now has a BMI of 35. Haven't talked to him for 8 years.

That's Darkseid, you fuck. Get your comic publishers straight.

>Chadseid.
kek

fucking kill yourself

yeah
no

Yes.
Yes. I am an aspie, and need every advantage I can have.

I went to a very small school for most of my life, the class was split into 3 very distinct groups. The confident, cool kids picked on my group and we made ourselves feel better by picking on the super uncool kids.

>feels bad man
>would take it all back if I could

I was bullied by a big guy (for me) in elementary while I was bullying people in my year bracket. It's just a cycle bro calm down.
>actually become friends or cordial with people I bullied/bullied me come highschool and uni, especially those with whom I traded punches with
>tfw bullying teaches kids about standing up for yourself and other good shit

I was bullied from grade 7-12.
The bully was a bigger kid in my class that took boxing.
I got fed up with the constant bullying and decided to fight back freshman year.
Needless to say I got my ass wooped everyday.
I would get a couple shots in here and there.
Fighting back wasn't enough to deter this guy.
I was getting a daily beating until graduation.
At least I fought back though.....

Not particularly, there was one guy who bullied me in like elementary school for a bit, but we eventually became friends or acquaintances

yes and yes. and yet I still don't know how to stand up for myself well enough, and I'm even more paranoid and neurotic because I was bullied. I think bullying is good for kids with normal familys because it teaches them to stand up for themselves, but I think it was bad for me because I come from a family of cowards and pushovers and have a massive inferiority complex.
some people are just mean to lose I guess

Don't feel bad, that's just life.

Nope. I was the one who bullied others because of my own insecurity.

Yeah same, cirlce of childhood life senpai. Kids from a higher year pick on you, you pick on people from your year or lower, and then shit runs down hill and we all become bitter but functioning adults.

Yeah, but i also bullied others pretty bad

I was the bully and no idea why. Never got molested, my parents weren't beating or spoiling me. I had no crew behind me either and i wasn't bigger or taller than others so it wasn't that "big me taking it out on little guys" Shit i remembered once one of my victims told some older dude (16yo) that i am harassing him. I was 12-13. So that older dude (taller,heavier) waited for me after school. Victim guy were all happy that i will get mine this time. But i confronted him and that surprised older dude. There wasn't MMA/UFC stuff back then but i was throwing fists at him, kicks in his ribs and shins and when he fell down i kept on fucking him up. . I broke his tooth, nose and mouth all bloody and his fingers ended broken when he tried to protect his head from kicks.
Victim guy who ratted on me looked more scared than ever with O face and teary eyes because he thought he is next now. Haha! Good times. Got a lot of respect from older guys and even adults heard of my fight.

I just liked to fight with people. Stopped to bully later in high school.

other kids bullied me when given the chance, i bullied other kids when they didnt fight back.

id rate my experience with bullys normie/10

I have some awesome storys though:

>lock this little bitchboy behind the door and the wall, 2 friends holding the door shut
>take a rotten sponge, fill it with water and squeeze it out over his head
>he crys like a wounded animal and hits against the door so hard he hurt his hands

1 week detention

>break into school at night
>shit in the locker of this one girl who never used a lock
>lock it
>watch her have the janitor open it up
>tell everybody how X shits in her locker

>10 yo girl running up the stairs in front of me
>trip her
>she smashes her face on a ledge and looses some teeth
>blend in the crowd, only one to see it was my mate and he shuts up
>girl gets some cheap shitty looking replacement

>have this girl that loves to gossip find out i smoke weed, she tells everybody and im legit scared she'll tell the teachers
>deposit weed in her bag
>wait till math class; math teacher used to be a cop
>ask him to help me with a problem, then ask him if he smells the weed too (she shits next to me)
>she says "yeah you do know about that user"
>"the smells comes from you"
>open up her bag and take out the weed
>the whole class sits in shock as excop gets ready to yell the shit out of her
>she gets expelled from school, has to visit a lower tier school
>i ruined a career to cover myself up
>still randomly get threats from her o social media

>be at party, this girl passes out because i promised her to take care of her
>shes kinda good looking but everybody hated her guts
>make some sexual pics of her (like her licking her finger) that are non nude and show thats shes hella drunk
>spam them with a fake account onto social media of my school with the caption "Look whos not so stuck up anymore"
>comfort her and explain that must have happened when i was on the toilet

i have plenty more, wann hear?

>move towns
>go to new school
>some shitheads come up and try to bully me, 4 of them
>backhand slap one of them, godfather style
>rest jumps me right away and kicks me on the ground
>later on I'm part of that group because I didn't pussy out
Yea it wasn't that bad after all

i was raised by a single mother who taught me to get out of the way of my bullies

i guess that answers your question?

so you got thrashed daily then i guess.

haha

I'm glad my mum isn't the only one who did that mistake...

This. Basically 5th through 8th grade I was mentally and physically tortured by almost everybody in my classes. My mother worked for the school district so I got a lot of shit about that and I never fought back because I knew it would embarrass her to death. Finally the principal of the fucking school told me to stand up for myself and that he'd make sure I wasn't unfairly punished. Punched the fuck out of some kid the next day. Broke his eye socket and sent him to the hospital. One day of detention.
>tldr; don't be a little bitch
>had friends for the rest of highschool
>didn't get fucked with ever again
>don't do that now in school because your ass WILL go to juvie

Yes, severely for my entire school life. I was gonna green text it but mid way in I froze up and stared at the wall for ten minutes trying to forget it all again.

I've managed to deal with the issue since then and become a pretty cool guy but it's was pretty hard and sometimes affects me years on.

I wish I was so lucky. I was a physically weak kid due to playing video games all day, and a leg tumor that stunted my growth for a few years and delayed puberty. Also many teachers were swayed by the entire class that enjoyed making me suffer, and so would turn a blind eye to when I got my nose broken in the middle of class, or give me detention for pushing away someone assaulting me.

Everyone talks about how bullying taught them life lessons, yet their stories always seem like lightweight bitch stuff to what I went through, and the only life lessons I got out of it was everyone will always turn on you eventually, authority doesn't care and is often complicit, and the only person I can ever rely on is myself.

No, despite being a lanklet and a nerd I never got bullied, had a tightly knit group of nerd friends and none of us ever got bullied. And bullying is no longer a thing in college. I did however take advantage of bullying to get a girlfriend, my best friend's little sister.

She was 14, she was a bit chubby, she was dorky, she dressed badly, puberty hit her early and hard and gave her Dcups, her braces made her talk weird, her laugh was annoying. Her entire school gave her shit, the girls were particularly awful to her, so she hung out with her big brother and her friends. She needed a shoulder to cry on and someone to make her feel pretty, I saw an opening and went for it. Got a pretty good girlfriend for a couple of years out of it.

I never got seriously bullied. Maybe a snide remark here or there, but nothing which ever really hurt my feelings. I was that kid that was just kind of there.

How did it taste you guys?

Why do you have to make everything gay, bro?

I was bullied moderately as a child which was to be expected considering the circumstances, i went over the top getting revenge though and ruined a few lives feel guilty now

why didn't you just poke his eyes out or some shit?

no point in playing by the rules outside of a ring

>i went over the top getting revenge though and ruined a few lives feel guilty now
how?

gives us a greentext dude

>bullied by my brother
>grew up hating him
>parents didnt care enough about it
>tried to stand up for my self but most times when i did i got in more trouble than he did

>juvie

Under 18. Enjoy your vacation

yes

> get bullied
> always get told its my own fault (victim culture is promoted in my country, fighting back isn't allowed)
> fight back anyway
> notice bully stops bullying after you trash him
> continue to fight about 10 people, trashing them one by one (I lived in a shit town)
> transfered to new school, immediatly local bully sets it sights on me
> bash his teeth in with a bicycle rack in front of all his friends
> bully free for 2 years
> new class, new bullies
> throw one in front of a driving truck (not fast, only minor injuries)
> bash the other guys head in against a locker untill he stopped moving
> bullies finally learn, never been bullied again

I shit you not Veeky Forums having autism and being a sperg makes you bully bait but once you severely wound them people will finally let you autismo in peace.

If you are bullied you are low test, i'm sorry.

>be me
>11 years old
>move from city to small hick town
>start school
>get bullied every day
>one time they take it too far
>i was walking home by myself
>this one fucking guy has it in for me
>he beats my ass and rips my trousers
>i get home and hurry inside
>wash the blood away

>even a year later i havent forgot
>been lifting and eating right
>catch that same faggot in same place
>beat his ass instead
>his mother and friends try to split it up
>i cant beat them all but i dont have to
>i walk away unscathed while they wait for an ambulance
>finally happy

I was bullied when I was younger. It's not why I lift, but it is why I have low self-esteem and the need to always prove my worth to everyone.

I mean the revenge story....

That kid ended up with brain damage btw and no one ended up pressing charges

dude nice

>the girls were particularly awful to her
Bullshit, girls don't bully each other

I wasn't a bully either, but I did end up kicking the shit out of kids for reasons I can no longer remember.

I used to be pro at bare-knuckle karate, since I was little. I basically thought fights were for fun, since they weren't dangerous encounters with strangers or anything. None of the kids could really fight, so I didn't even take them seriously. I basically just had a laugh beating the shit out of kids. I wasn't really out to hurt anyone, but by the end of highschool liver shots and kicks to the head were pretty much standard fare at the dojo, so I pretty much rekt them.

Funny story: I had a crush on basically Top Stacey for almost all of high-school. I was a beta turbo-autist, and her first boyfriends used to tease me RELENTLESSLY. Then I fucked some kids up for fun, including one of her boyfriends (I think he wanted to fight me? I can't remember why, but I know there was a ring of people that was too small). She flipped shit, came to me wanting to know why I gave her love-bunny a thrashing. Basically said "because I felt like it, and I needed something to do during lunch".

She ended up dating the top Rugby player in our school. He didn't say a single word.

>mfw

holy shit where the fuck do you guys live?
I haven't been bullied since 6th grade, and that was just a minor kicking and "faggot!" here and there.

i remember baiting kids nobody really liked into "midget fights", was top banter to be honest lads, seeing two < 5'5 mini people kicking the shit out of each other while people stood around cheering them on

i guess i was destined to end up on Veeky Forums

Grill here.
Yeah,
they do.

Some kids would bully me by using a stapler to launch staples in my hair or straight up make fun of me in class or call me things, but that's pretty much it.

The only thing that really damaged me was when I was working on losing weight in middle school and adult men made fun of me. Pretty much wrecked me to the point of not going out or trying anymore.
It's probably because I had no father figure in my life, so getting made fun of by adult men was the worst thing to me. I could handle boys, but men is a different thing entirely.

Yo pic of them tits with timestamp sharpish and maybe some sharpie in pooper action if your good enough

they do, all the time

No, it's the ONLY thing they do.

No fistfights, just talk behind one another's backs, be mean to the "designated target" of the friend group, run rings around the boys only to fuel their ego and scorn, compete for status like it's a bloodsport, actively sabotage one another's efforts and then glory in their fellows' misery. Lie for fun, cheat for profit and steal for sport.

It's a fucking warzone.

I'll take a few beatings, please.

t. male

I was bullied and now I want a strong BF to make me feel meek.
I'm also taking hormones to appear as androgynous as possible.

I just want to be manhandled and feel weak, yet safe in a big guy's (for me) arms.

Are you me?
I was the fat kid, but every year, like goddamn clockwork, id end up having to push some psycho's shit in just to get some peace of mind.

And the weird part is, they acted like they were never going to get punished for it. Like no one had ever slapped them back before.
The slow, bovine shock on their faces, right before my fist connected, was the funniest shit in the world.

What kind of third world countries do you guys live in?
I was a total turboautist throughout my school years (still am) yet never got bullied.

age 4 got choked by the pastor's son who was 13. My parents visiting my cousin's home, they were all very close to the church, I was playing with a toy xylophone and the kid grabbed me by the neck pushed down on my larynx and said shut the fuck up. parents were christians so they just ignored it because they were in front of the pastor, whom they idolized.

age 6 got choked by some kids in a YMCA summer camp they were both 10. One was a like sid from toy story, except blonde.

age 8 black kid, age 15 and his cousins, would come by and jump me whenever he saw me. I hit him in the face and ran home. He didn't like the "whiteboi" that moved in, even tho i was a spic. Felt bad for him, I learned his uncle tried to kill him and his mom so he was fucked up.

age 9 YMCA summer camp. ginger kid, age 15, looked like the archetypal bully. Spit on my face and got away with it. The instructors would bully me too they were like 19-20. Some 6 year old girl slapped me in the face and, everybody did that whole "YOU CANT HIT A LITTLE GIRL" Instructors laughed.

age 8-12, lot of black kids and fighting, it was fun, parents had enough, we moved

Middle school, mental bullying, one of the worst parts of my life. Another, ginger kid. Expert at fucking with me. I was not ready. Adult advice was terrible. We ended up moving. By 8th grade I was accepted by a lot of the athletic students who played basketball/football and hung out with girls. Girls were noticing me too. I did poorly in class and went to summer school and got to know a lot of the would be cool students. The ginger kid people ended up hating.

High School I stayed out of social situations. Completely avoided 99% forms of bullying. Sadly being under the radar in HS meant lots of missed opportunities to have teen sex, join clubs, get interested in learning or make a good career choices. Didn't know about gym shit either, my parents thought it was dangerous. I wish I could fix it knowing what I do now.

We go to public schools.
You were prolly in private.

not really no

>girls don't bully each other

im surprised there even is a feminist movement, given how brutal the hot chicks would fuck with the ugly SJW lookin chicks.

honestly i hope you and your fucked up family will die a painful death (your parents, because they failed to rise you and damaged society)

Not so much a bully as just a cunt in general.

a girl sexually molested me

she climbed on me pulled my pants down and grabbed my penis

i was scared

i´m sure you´re gonna make it breh

Actually no. I was never alpha or anything I was just always friends with the right people so I avoided any kind of bullying.

Even if they did bully each other, why would they target thisdude's girl?

> in middle school I got into a really good public school.
>I was really fat like close to obesity and poor.
>Guys use to bully me because I dress like a bum.
>Girls use to make fun of me because my armpits would stink because the poor people deodorant wasn't helpfull for me.
>Lost the weight, skinny fat but I been going to gym for six months and I been the most happy in life.