vevo.com/watch/mariah-carey/we-belong-together/USIV30500018
youtube.com/watch?v=lbVcyYnlN2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you do her today tho?

she's nearing the hamplanet mode now...

Always has been, always will be.

7 years strong.

Fitnesd indeed can't cure autism

Hey man, I have just as much of a chance to meet her as any user posting their IRL 10/10.

When VR hits I'll be with her anyway. I lift to live long enough to see the singularity my dude.

>I have just as much of a chance to meet her as any user posting their IRL 10/10.

Lmao no

Meaning a 0% chance.

So you want to tell me that I have a 0% chance of meeting a girl that I would love?

You two have a mental illness. Seek help.

vevo.com/watch/mariah-carey/we-belong-together/USIV30500018

>tfw

Duh nigga

Of meeting a perfect 10/10? Yes.

Just me. It's cool though I've already accepted my total rejection of 3D. Holo is my waifu staying alive long enough to meet her in VR is why I lift.

Good luck with your delusion dyel autismo.

Lel, VR is advancing
What's are you doing towards meeting your waifu?

Lifting weights. Get back to r9k you retard, there is no point in talking with you

You too friend. I'm getting close to an lmao 4pl8 DL and my squat is progressing pretty well too. I rewatch my favorite Spice and Wolf scenes every once and a while. It's not too bad, I know that thanks to Moore's law and the rapid compounding of technological advancements I'll probably get to be with my waifu in the next 10-20 years. Life is pretty good when you don't get stressed about 3D drama. I still hangout with friends and do shit I just don't try to get with women.

Claimed

I dont have a crush on anyone right now but i got a specifc list of things that would make her a 10/10

>Short, 5'3'' or shorter prefered
>Small tits
>Nice ass
>Cute face
>Blonde or redhair (colored)

The search goes on but over the past six months my chances of meeting someone who meets the criterium is basically 0%.
Someone who has an anime waifu will probably "meet" his dreamgirl before i meet mine, how the everloving fuck is this possible?

Time to embrace the waifu age user.

Let me introduce you to Chie Satonaka from Persona 4.

Shes a 5'2" Tomboy with small tits and an amazing ass. She's sweet and upbeat, always down to watch some kung-fu or train with you.

The waifu age is calling user.

>I know that thanks to Moore's law and the rapid compounding of technological advancements
You want to know how I know you don't know wtf you're talking about? Moore's law hasn't been in effect for the past 10 years :-)
Why do you think you have a 8-core 2.8GHz processor instead of having 1 processor with 24GHz?
Yes, it's because Moore's "law" abruptly stopped working. We can't make smaller chips which are more efficient. So we started making more chips and letting them communicate in an efficient way.

>B-but if I wait long enough my childish escape-fantasy will come true, r-right? I won't really have to face reality someday... r-right?

Bzzzzt.

Moore's Law is still very much in effect. The rate has slowed somewhat but processing power has kept pace. New advances, especially in quantum computing are also promising.

The waifu age is coming. Reality is a pale shadow of a more perfect world.

Why dont you let other people live their lives pal

I'm into 3D but you're just a huge douche

i love small chests, and the way she moves, hnnng

Some blond guy at my gym.

2016 and she's still in tiptop shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbVcyYnlN2E

I'm just jealous because I can't live this life anymore, senpai

Moore law still being in effect is the direct result of people changing its terms in order to be able to say that it's still in effect. Basically now Moore's law is just "technological progress is constantly being made". It has nothing to do anymore with the capacity of chips doubling every 6 months.

My point though was that people have always been too optimistic concerning technological progress. Google what they though that year 2000 would look like in 1960 if you want to have a giggle m8. Or SpaceX who first thought they'd do some moon trip for tourists by 2014, now they are more like "maybe by the end of the 2020s.. ish", kek.
And it's the same in almost every domains.

Given up on fighting yellow fever

Claimed

Single mom though

Claimed
This pure goddess

I've got some BAD news, user.

Get this shit out of Veeky Forums
go to soc you tards

It's b8, but I'll bite

holy shit

She's a goddess

She looks better now. What are you, some kind of low test faggot who lusts after stick figures?

Normally I like flat chested women, but with ripped women I like bigger breasts. Dunno why, but yea muscular women are sexy as hell.

This triggers the Finns.

>hates 2D
>visits Veeky Forums

Not Veeky Forums related. go back to /b/ or /s/ you fuckin cancer. reported to MooT.

She should change her name to Taco Belle

lol

I just want her to out cigarettes out on me.

been slightly obsessing over this pic. don't even know who she is.

Not op but yes.
Brehs8x6.jpg