How to achieve operator mode?

b-bitch i operate

SOFLETE

>in special operations unit
>every single coworker jerks each other off at literally any hour or any place on earth about how, we are in fact, in a special operations unit

gross. the whole vet/operator style or subculture is nauseating. get a personality.

>not wanting a body that is both functional and aesthetic

>that pic

what in the fucking fuck man

>MUUUUH ART

fuck off wtf.

build mass until it starts inhibiting your cardio

Join the military.
Join a Gun club.
Join a Gym.
Travel more.
Fuck as many girls as you can.
Sit at the Vet table at the gun club and abosrb as much as you can. just shut the fuck up and learn if they know their shit.
Join a Sports club.

Seriously being operator is the lifestyle of having worldy knowledge and capability in any scenario with life skills. doing any of the things i listed will get you closer

w-where does the gf come in?

>loose trigger finger
>barrel right next to fucking spinal cord
White "people" are fucking idiots.

>loose trigger finger
you mean trigger discipline???? nigger thats how you DON'T shoot somone.

The all brown wearing QT boy/girl in the back has seen some stuff.

Something like that:

Endurance (daily with one big event each week - e.g. long ruck march): running, ruck marches, swimming, bodyweight exercises, HIIT
Strength (three to four times a week): lifting, bodyweight exercises, HIIT, plyometrics, crossfit
Agility, coordination, balance (daily): hand to hand combat, shooting, obstacle courses, stretching

The MPX is shit! Shit!

>I am so autistic I think those stupid white people would pose with a loaded gun.
Being retarded in the ghetto must be tough.

>long ruck march
How long are we talking here, is 8 - 13 km enough?

Is this gay?

for who?
the girl doggy on the right is between 2 males so its not gay for her.

Yeah I was asking about the girl. Cheers.

Everything under 10km should be peanuts.

Start easy and work your way up. If you are not planning to go military there is no need to really beat yourself up with rucking. I would propably consider hiking if you live near nature. Just grab some gear, head into the woods and explore.

this,if you're not going to join the military there is no need to fuck your spine and joints with rucking.
i remember some user from /k/ who posted proof that he lost 3cm of height because his spine compressed from rucking in 6 months of duty..

at the very least

>drunk female accidentally discharges rifle into your spine
>suddenly unemployed with no back up skills in your shallow life dedicated to vain physical devotion
>shitting in a bag to boot from the ruptured colon

You mean "indexing"? that's actually correct. Are you a minority?

>Engaged to former Army Ranger
>Obviously has trigger discipline
>being this jelly