How do I into David pocock mode?

How do I into David pocock mode?

post 3 pictures of him to start a thread on an anime board

He trains at the uni i go to, dude is nice as hell and has some of the best calves i have ever seen

1) God-tier genetics
2) Play rugby since pre-teens
3) Get professionally managed training, PEDs and nutrition

david pocock is my favourite anime

>be based, handsome and intelligent
>know only love and peace
>train with underprivileged Zimbabwean farmhands

You go to UC too?

Do you also train at UCfit?

I see Pocock at my gym all the time but I only ever see him doing meme rugby conditioning exercises. He's fuckin big though brah

roids.

Holy shit another UC bro! I thought i was alone! I dont go there but it looks good from the outside

>he's looking better than me so he must roid
shut the fuck up faggot, it's DEDICATION and DIET

I would let him ravage my ass

>no homo

This. That's years of busting your ass everyday consistently. Hard as hell.

yeah brah all natty
all those professional rugby dudes are on the test
they still train hard though

It's alright, pretty small and only one rack but it's usually pretty quiet. Not many qts though

I bet there's way more qts at the ANU gym

>He's fuckin big though

I love this. I just found out that he's 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in) and 115 kg (18 st 2 lb).

I'm 6'3"-6'4" and I'm on my way to become bigger than him

>thank you based Nordic genes

Yeah he actually looks short compared to a lot of the other brumbies players (huge islanders and shit) but fuck me he's thick ay

I work at ANU, trust me there arent that many qt3.14s

They're aren't that many qts in canberra at all

Or maybe my impression is being clouded by too much time in Belco

Canberra has more qt3.14s than many other places in Australia. I think it's because the demographics are young public servants.

I'd like Pocock to ravage me. Y-yes homo.

You think young public servants are attractive? For me they all look like the smarter-than-average high-school girls who were hyper-stressed about doing really well. i.e., not the hot ones.

But maybe that's just ABS and Immi which is what I usually see

Read the sentence about Pocock.

The dudes aren't bad looking. They do need more lifters, but there are plenty of qt3.14s around the city and Barton. The problem is most are straight. Wasted imo.

Oh right, in that case I agree with you. The average young public service male does look like he takes really good care of himself

The girls are definitely lucky there because it's a captive market.

Oh well. I got out! Canberra can be fun, but I've done my time there.

Godlike legs

canberra id assume? love the brumbies

When I was 12 instead of my first sip of beer, dad bought me a carton and told me to bend over and shoved a fucking pinga up my ass. That shit makes you tough as a whales cock. You ever tried to chew through a whales cock? I fucking did. We went up Japan to see some ping pong shows, obviously the kind where balls come flying out of asain chicks cunts and not the sport, anyway some sumo cunt came up and asked if we wanted to try some sausage, turns out it was whale dick, after I chewed for about 3 hours it finally went down. So yeah footy is pretty much nothing compared to the shit I do outside of footy, the boys call me rusty dusty Coz one time I stuck my dick in a rusty spa hole,No water, no bubbles, just straight fucking in

>these are the kind of people browsing Veeky Forums

I can bet you think Arnold was natty too

chest looks small here :/