Tip-toe walking

I have a question Veeky Forums, do any of you walk on your forefoot? When I'm standing still my heel is on the ground but when I walk I'm on tip-toes.

I have never met another. Am I the only one?

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jrnj-7YKZE
autism.com/symptoms_toe_walking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It means there is something very wrong with your posture, flexibility, etc.

Go see a medical professional

> manlets tiptoe everywhere to look taller

Are you flat footed or something

I probably should have clarified that I only do this when not wearing shoes. Wearing shoes I walk like a normal human. I do walk without shoes most of the time though.

I've talked to people who (allegedly) have knowledge about how to not have shit posture and they've said I'm fine, just that it's weird that I do that.

I am a manlet though, this could be the issue. But as I said above, it only happens when barefoot.

No, I have a very clear arch.

What am I?

No joke, this is a sign of autism.

OP here.

Probably true.

>What am I?
A manlet who needs to learn

fuck, I do the same, only when barefoot aswell

not a manlet

i forefoot walk for dem calf gains, also fixes your arch if you are flat footed

youtube.com/watch?v=7jrnj-7YKZE

OP here. My calves are pretty defined compared to the rest of my body.

I do that too when I'm barefoot, mostly cause I dont wanna get em dirty

ARE YOU THE GUY THAT POSTED ABOUT CALF GAINS AND TELLING PEOPLE THAT YOU WALK LIKE A WEREWOLF?

I walk downhill like that, but I try to avoid it because I feel like a homo. It's a comfortable way to walk, but you walk like a lady when you do that.

That means you're autistic OP

autism.com/symptoms_toe_walking

my baby cousin whose like 8 does this.
> Just walk normally

I like to tiptoe when i'm home. Feels more natural and in fact, it is.

Unfortunately not, though people have called me a werewolf because of my hair + walk.

my Muai Thai instructor used to do that because fuckers in thailand like to kick the shin, so he needed some steel hard calves.

Ugh. Humans naturally strike with the ball of their feet when they walk barefoot. It's completely normal. It's how your body absorbs the shock of taking a step. Shoes are unnatural, causing you to strike with your heel. You're not supposed to heel strike barefoot. It will fuck up your joints.