girls would probably like it

THANK

>Roiding for this

You look like fucking shit.

Rate me

Wow
Ok I guess
What do I need to improve?

Maybe start with losing that shit from ears?

>ear gauges
>hand tattoos
fuck is wrong with you? parents should've beat you with belts and power cords, then maybe you wouldn't grow to to be such a faggot

6'1" master race

>lanky lank
how tall are you, skelly?

Youcantarrestmemydadslawyer/10

I bet you kiss girls, faggot

Good thing my parents warned me they would beat the shit out of me and kick me out of their house when I was going through that faggot phase. I would've totally regret stretching my ears

>tfw i never had that edgy teen faggot phase
Feels good mane

Your legs are like 70% of your height
>tfw KoM at 5'11"

kudos to your parents, they saved your life, also so close...

You're like 7 feet tall and your legs are hella long

I have ran away from home when i was 15 during summer.
2 days in i lost my v-card from some hottie that admired me for running away and she came with me.

We had the best fucking summer of my life, camping near a sea, spending the little money we had on condoms and bread, were either swimming or fucking or fishing, i also got a tattoo during that time. Later we joined a group of other teens jumping on trains to travel through the country.
The things ive seen, the things ive done, i think ill never be as free again and it was the happiest time of my life

lanklets.jpg

so you were basically a bum? wow, that's really great...

Don't be so mean senpai. At least he was a happy bum.

YOU

>these are the people that bully manlets

there's something wrong with your ears, I hope they heal soon, besides that you look fine!

yeah user is right at least i was a happy bum

Yeah, I'm sure that happened lmao.

>Routine is ppl
oh ur definitely pulling my leg alright

HUNGRY

How do you maintain your gains with only grain?

you look like a retarded faggot

it's time to kill yourself

Wow, you really are a fucking faggot

You are an absolute waste of skin and so were your friends. I hope they're dead or in prison. You will get to rot with them, don't worry.

>13 inch arms
>3D delts

Fucking genetics man. There's a guy at my gym like this and he presses 25 fucking kilograms for 3x8 while my shoulders look shit compared at 50kg 3x5

deathcore/10

yea narrow shoulders make delt work way more important. but even with 13" arms, big traps/delts will make u look more swole than anything

auschwitzy tbqh senpai

THANK YOU SKELETON

the only difference between you and him is that he was outside doing nothing with his life

I see your little taper action!

daddy long legs/10

Slenderman/10