Sissies/Traps/Femboys Aging

I already posted this over at /lgbt/ but y'all are Veeky Forums so why not. You might know better for all I know.

I wonder about traps/sissies/femboys (the real-world kind) and what happens to them when they hit their 30's - 40's etc

I wonder how much of their cute and supple looks they retain, how much of it gets wrinkled and crinkled away. Do they age like women? Do they somehow bring the graceful aging of men to their feminine form?

I wonder because I, a fat hairy chud of a manlet, have been thinking about trying to go trap-mode. I've thought about it and decided that what little masculinity I have is mostly spent on chillaxing, so I wouldnt be losing much of I feminized myself. I've got diets and workouts to study, plenty of those, but I'm slightly concerned, because I'm already 25

And I worry that there's basically no point if by the time I get the looks I want, I've so little time to really enjoy it

wbu?
Any of you know better?
Pic kinda related

how feminine does a penis have to be before it's no longer considered homo to suck? asking for a friend

They probably end up balding

They mostly just kill themselves

Jej almost lost a mouthful of my cuppa

Actually, if you think about it, would a trap / tranny get better as they go into their 30s and 40s? I mean the whole problem with them is that they got too much test and too masculine bone structure to pass off as women, but as you age your test production is naturally decreasing plus you've been supplementing estrogen for the past decade+ now, so shouldn't you actually be better than when you started?

I do wonder

I mean I'll find out one way or another although I must admit that so far giving up red meat and the freedom to gorge whenever I want has been the most distressing

Or you'll get cancer and other health problems that low test men are more likely to suffer from. You can't reassign chromosomes, and you can't change the way they influence your body to react to hormones.

everything has a price

That's a pretty fucking embarrassing price mate. Trannies are just cumrag """men""" who inject hormones and occasionally get their knob and sack removed.

Well Im not planning to go that far
I'm definitely going to keep the tackle and rod, that much is certain enough

How much for some head?

Allow a longtime /pol/ack to recommend that you just avoid the whole thing altogether. Realize your potential, don't squander it.

No
If I wanted a /pol/ack to advise me I'd have asked y'all in your board

well then me as another Veeky Forumsizen I tell you that you should stop being a fucking faggot you raging cock mongler

no homo, but dont fuck up your body. also leave Veeky Forums, this isn't a trap board

Yeah except I didnt ask your advice at all
I asked what you suspect is going to be the case, faggot

It's still technically a health and physical appearance question, just not an advice request

If it burns your butt that much you're not obligated to pay any attention

There's a reason "gay death" exists as a concept. No matter how petite of feminine you are, you're still a man and you will age to look more and more like one

I don't understand why you'd need to buy into the twink meme though, plenty of gays find bottoms who're in a good shape attractive. In fact most gays (bottom cockqueens excluded, they're abominations) prefer the same kind of bodytype they have themselves, from personal experience. Being slightly shorter only plays for your advantage too if you're a bottom

You will age like a crackwhore and probably live like one too.

Expect prostate cancer, anal prolapses at age 30-35 and colorectal cancer.

Also AIDS.

Fuck off cunt.

t. Another Veeky Forums /pol/ack.

Just kill yourself now you disgusting cunt. This is not fit related because this is shit for your health, both mental and physical

It's just something I want yknow? It appeals to my tastes and Ive only recently had the backbone to actually take control of my life and I've realized (perhaps too late) what kind of man I want to be

Shit I already know a man who's into me as I am now, a stout hairy chubster, so it's not like I feel un-loved or have a need for more attention

Not sure I know what this "gay death" concept is though, I've never heard it before

You grow old and look like an overgrown scrotum with a distended asshole to boot, so nobody but sex deviants and fucked up fetishists want you.

Low T/high E in men brings a lot of long term health issues, you'd probs die younger.

But statistically most traps kill themselves before that anyway, so I don't know if we exactly have a lot of data on this

Gay death refers to the phenomenon of a sissy bottom nearing the age of 30 and becoming too man-nish to be desirable by anyone (relationship or just casual fucking wise) since at that age you're not exactly petite or twink anymore and your competition is 20 years old teenager sluts

Yeah that's a recurring theme

Almost makes me feel guilty for enjoying them so much, but it's their choice to begin with

Im not exactly planning any surgical or clinical procedures, I was thinking just dietary supplements like soy and other things

I hear beer has a detrimental effect on testosterone levels, which I personally find hilarious, given that beer is (atleast to me) generally seen and promoted as a manly drink for men

>That's a pretty fucking embarrassing price mate

Tell that to everyone eating red meat, fast food, sugary drinks, and smoking, driving, or living in a big city.

And remember never to drink alcohol.