Yo

Yo

Who else is working warehouse and hating their fucking lives?

I work with lifting big boxes of stuff into cages that I carry around with a forklift and I gotta do it really fucking fast and make sure all the boxes fit tetris style.

It probably sounds easy but doing it 8 hours a fucking day with a 30 minute lunchbreak will take its toll on your back

Anyway please talk to me Veeky Forums i'm so alone

start wearing a weightlifting belt to work, not even memeing

You could you know...start looking for a different job

Unload trucks at 4am everyday and hate my life. No lunch break. No need to wear a belt to work btw

Find a good podcast or listen to books if possible

>no lunch break

Yeah

Life will do that to your back eventually anyway

Count yourself lucky that your job has you working. I work in a food store. Mainly standing all day unless there's a delivery.

If I could get a different job, I would. I even decided not to go for the promotion because I would literally earn 20p extra per hour, and lunch breaks would become a luxury.

hotel room cleaner

>tfw time demands
>tfw tiring
>tfw depressing
>the lifts don't work, the keycards are finnicky

The bathrooms are alright, it's beds and that that are a bitch to deal with. I'm not good with cloth.

im sorry OP. please find a new job.

>Been doing this for 8 years now
>Been laid off due to cut backs
>Fucked my back up
>Herniated disc
>Start over
>Depressed and in a lot of pain
>Gain 40 lbs from steroids
>Year and a half in pain
>Fuckthis.jpg
>Start working out again
>Feels worse
>Keeps going
>Feels better
>Keeps going
>Looks great
>Feels awesome
>Meanwhile killing it at work
>Spent all my time dieting and exercising
>Gets promotion
>Starts taking night classes

Lifting boxes all day isn't shit if you beat the fuck out of yourself before work and are pushing yourself in your personal life. No excuses, I do it.

The hardest part is fitting the boxes Tetris style I couldn't figure it out so I quit

solidarity OP, i've been there too and it's shit.

if it's any consolation, warehouse work is great for gains.

yeah buddy I do warehouse at a furniture store lifting shit boxes upwards of 50kg+ all day. It's tough but I do it because this is what my life is now. Take care of yourself and find things to do inbetween that make u enjoy life

I feel your pain brother, I did warehouse work earning 265 a week surrounded by excons junkies and felons you name it.

Only to enlist later with the hopes of bettering myself to be put into ANOTHER fucking warehouse

>loading trucks at 4am every day
>day consists of looking at piece of paper, pulling product, wheeling it out to someone to load truck
>manage to fuck up this simple task every single day
at least its only 4 hours per day, and pays well enough I can get by and eat well on part time. Should probably have a bit more ambition and find another PT job though.

Yo.
Use that shit as an advantage faggot. If you have a physically demanding job, then you can eat shit and stikl remain relatively lean.
Also a lifetip: The stronger you are ohysically, the easier the job will be. The dudes that fuck their shit up struggle in their job all day, then go home and watch netflix til they sleep. Not realizing they are getting in progressively worse shape day by day, month by month.

Also, get a better job, dont complain like a bitch.

>mfw I'm a warehouse supervisor
>mfw I love my job
>mfw your just one of the pussies who can't keep up

look on the bright side fellas, you'll all be replaced with robots within the decade then you won't need to work in a warehouse.

>my increasingly nervous face when I work in a factory

underrated thread desu

>that guy that wears a weightlifting belt to work

Did this in South Florida for many years until moving on to construction. Pretty sure it cooked to around 90-100+ most the year in that warehouse. Probably would be illegal to have an animal in there. The company grew fast - the staff didn't. You either change to meet the physical draw or you move on to some other job less strenuous and put your energy in your workout. But what some anons have posted in here is true: you learn to keep up and you will become some kind of monster for punishment surprising even yourself. Be safe, don't get yourself hurt.

Turned 19 last year, manual labor at a factory, still living with my parents. You wouldn't believe how good the pay is, at first l thought it was shit so l left, but NEETing made me depressed as fuck, and the only way to not feel like hanging myself is to work, so l got back to the factory.
I'm gonna savr up and help my parents desu, at least they'll be happy

I used to work in a warehouse. Two of them in fact. It's funny because they make you go through the work safety training yet all of that goes out the window because the Jew Boss wants you to move as fast as possible so he can make more money. There's no time to be safe and you're often at risk because you got to pick up the pace. Otherwise they fire your ass and hire an illegal who'll do the job for less than half of what you were getting paid.

Good for you man. Any plans on moving out soon?

>user isn't a sales consultant for any fucking name brand dealership
>user isn't making an easy 5k a month just for shaking a mother fuckers hand and telling them what they want to hear
>user can't even afford to drive an Audi a7 at 23
>Mfw you ain't even trying fampai

>supply chain management for a year after moving to different city on a whim until I got comfy engineering job

What a fucking scam of a business that shit is. Fuck supply chain anything. I was the youngest guy in there yet I felt like I was going to high school every day with the way everyone acted. Plus everyone was mad at me for coming in at a higher position. Children, man, every single one of them except a 63 year old black man that I became work friends with because he was the only one that didn't give a shit about my paycheck. Even told me to get the fuck out and inspired me to really look for something better. Talked A LOT about boats though. Holy shit I know so much about boats just from that man.

Anyway, it killed my gains for about a month then it really added to them.

And seriously anons, don't settle when it comes to jobs. Find a CAREER. You can do it with no degree, a shitty degree, a 4 year or more. Just don't settle.

bump

On my 6th year of warehousing. Manage all stock for a rather large firm. 9 hours a day stressing out by myself.
>Get decent bonuses on top of 55k a year
Semi worth it.

l'm going to join the cops and try to live happily like that, honestly l don't really care, as long as l can keep lifting and playing video games l'll be happy
>inb4 xdddd ur getting bullid so u join the coppe xdd