Why even lift when you will never have face and hair like this?

Why even lift when you will never have face and hair like this?

>tfw shit hairline
>tfw 4/10 face

Are you at least white?

>looks like a walking case of aids
>major gayface
>sandnigger

Not jelly in the slightest tbqh

>Why put any effort into your goodlooking if you are not goodlooking without effort

What?

This guy doesn't look good.
he looks fucking fake. i wouldnt wanna look like him. there are no manly characteristics on his face.

He's handsome as fuck but also looks gay as fuck.

He looks awful

That fucking neck...

Is that Dwight Schrute?

>ywn look like a brown twink

i am absolutely fine with this

This guy would steal your bitch faster than he could apply a shitty retro filter to his brunch plate

Hair is literally the easiest thing for you to manipulate dude, get a better hairstylist and stop cutting your own hair.

>hair like that
Like an 80s progressive woman? no ty.

>implying anyone looking like that would be interested in girls

>americanas need to delude themselves this hard in order to get through life

make america great for once

His face is ok, his body is more like he just doesn't eat, but the hair needs to go.
That's literally a woman's haircut.
Used by dykes and feminist starting in the early 80s for the punk and/or bdsm club scene.

>lolisareforbullying
>any serious thought/opinion about anything at all

LMAO

do you ever leave your house? Or are you that insecure?

Let me guess, you buzz

I leave my house daily, I've only seen that haircut on /k/ fags slicked back and dykes.
So yeah, it's a woman's haircut.
I don't buzz, I have a light fade.

>So yeah, it's a woman's haircut.

but that's the thing, for 99% of cases, there is no such thing as a gender exclusive haircut. Not even including that, he just has shaved sides with a top, that's a regular haircut in fashion today, 70% of men have it. It's not "slicked back", and even if it was completely, there is nothing wrong with it, he can pull it off

I mention insecurity because the only type of people that thing only certain people do x are indeed insecure. Your identity and self are not created solely through the way you dress or style your hair. If you were secure in yourself you would understand that what makes a person unique and who they are, is who they actually are

>I have a light fade.

so I was right, two on the top and fade the sides

>here is no such thing as a gender exclusive haircut
Tumblr pls go

>so I was right, two on the top and fade the sides
6 on top, 4 sides, light fade, beard 4, bangs neatly trimmed and following the natural part.
It's a Caesar, probably most common haircut in the world.

you mean face and eyes
>that hair
no

Why are you so vested into pushing this mental looking fag down Veeky Forums's throat? He looks dumb as fuck.

t. jelly and mad at the world

>they must be American
Typical insecure Euro cuck

>implying implications
I just don't want to look like a faggot.
Men should look like men, not spend an hour a day worrying about their hair.

let's see an everyday picture of him without any magic angles and filters

oh that's right, none exist

you dumb fucking faggots don't realise that a well done picture will easily add a good 2-3 points to your /10 rating

This
He's handsome as fuck you can't deny that

MEN should look like whatever can get the WOMEN. He GETS them. You feel like this is unjust. Well, I'm sorry but you saying 'he looks like a faggot' doesn't really mean/change anything/matter. You could try spending your shitposting hour on your hair, see where that gets you.

ok? still better than your best, lmao mad fag

yes, but lets post some insecure shit, rite? lmao

>Tumblr pls go

but there isn't?

Men grow their hair out and look better than you
Men tie their hair in ponytails in look better than you
Men tie their hair in buns and look better than you

These are female styles, yet men can pull them off just fine, either you're in high school or not very confident in yourself. Its completely understandable, if you somebody in high school to try out a new style, they'll say its "gay" or "feminine" or "tryhard". Good luck with that, champ

>It's a Caesar, probably most common haircut in the world.

If you're happy with it, more power to you, but people with "dyke" haircuts still get more pussy than you dream of

what? That was my first reply in this thread, love the sour grapes in this thread, though. Maybe if you lift you'll get 5% of the females he does? Nah, you won't

>I just don't want to look like a faggot.

theres that insecurity. If you are a straight male it doesn't matter what you look like, because you know you're straight

>a fashionable haircut is gay

spotted the ugly 4/10

>implying with a haircut like that he is going after women
You aren't fooling anyone, he looking for that thick dick.

well even if he is, i bet he's really good at it

>Maybe if you lift you'll get 5% of the females he does

Breh... Toni is a confirmed queen. Gay. You might possibly be gay, too. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Even the son of a tranny looks 1000x more handsome than this retarded looking skelly.

makes me wonder whatever happened to estella warren.

The Gays will sleep with just about anyone.
It's not abnormal for them to have more than one hundred partners going into their twenties, let alone by the time they are 30 going on one thousand partners.