DAILY REMINDER

This is what your average Veeky Forums tripfag looks like.

How tall is the dyke?

>tfw I used to have my hair just like this when I was 16/17 and a skelly
>tfw I used to pull much more pussy as a dyel

No taller than 5'7", if his frail shoulders and the fact he looks about the same size as his chair is any indication

She's cute, what's her trip?

You think this ass looks bad, nobody even remembers "TheRealUhzeez" the guy who claimed his diet was superior because he drank blood and ate nothing but organs and spinal cords and shit like that. Someone doxxed him and he turned out to look like some finnish auschwitz victim. The dood talk shit endlessly and picked fights daily with the actual knowledgeable tripfags and turned out to be the fkkn skinny shit ass white kid.

Top fucking kek that trap looks delicious

Friendly reminder to sage every thread that cuck looking faggot creates

Cute tomato/sol indictus

You'll know him from "everything is Reddit" arguments even though he needs to let everyone know who he is like Reddit

We had a trip on another board that got doxxed because his YouTube name drugs same.

It was a 40 year old fat guy on neet bux and disability that spent the whole day talking shit to people

99%off the board is dyel teenagers

Drugs =was the

Autocorrect

>The dood talk shit endlessly and picked fights daily with the actual knowledgeable tripfags and turned out to be the fkkn skinny shit ass white kid.

literally every cocky faggot in 4chins

And who is/was this exactly? Did he/she even post pics of their physique or just spout ss+gomad like every other person giving awful advice without showing any progress of their own?

its cutetomato/solinvictus

the poltard

/pol/ faggot CUTE TOMATO
always shit posts and actually has the audacity to call other people fags when he looks like this

>cute tomato
Holy fucking kek
You can't look like this if you're going to call people "numale cucks"

The OP implied he was a fitizen?? Does he come here just to troll? Can't say I've seen him here.

>This is what your average Veeky Forums tripfag looks like.
He's cute though...no homo

He never posts anything relevant
Every one of his posts I've seen is literally just him telling someone to get off Veeky Forums

Not true

Nothing ever actually Veeky Forums related because he doesn't lift or know shit. he just racebaits in /pol/ tier threads on Veeky Forums trying to belittle others

Is that thing on HRT?
Motherfucker has small dog syndrome, explains the long winded angsty /pol/ fag posts.

Hell-o Reddit.