RICH PIANA - BETTER BY THE DAY - DAY 1

WAIST SMALLER - CALVES BIGGER - KETO DIET - PERFECT PHYSIQUE

youtube.com/watch?v=CrfOsQd6ZWA

SHOOP AAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8IjqE7U-yU
richpiana.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/rich-piana-and-amy-waz-back-together-for-the-new-year-2013/
youtu.be/FeqQusdSPr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BETTER BY THE DAY - DAY 1 - WAIST SMALLER - CALVES BIGGER - KETO DIET - PERFECT PHYSIQUE
> KETO DIET -
rich please...

His arms are hilarious.

holy shit sara tryna kill rich like 10 scoops of fucking preworkout
when she said 4 of 51/50 rich was scared as fuck kek
(around 23:40)

>that banter with the cleaning Lady around 37

Better except for his 60 year old man face.

Hilarious video.
His goals are delusional. His synthol chest ugly as fuck. Looking forward to see him at 240 with all the synthol he injected. What an idiot.

Rich never fails to be entertaining

i'm jason genova and wat is this

why would he even use synthol?

Rich is very insecure

youtube.com/watch?v=q8IjqE7U-yU

It's apparently not synthol, but something else that's permanent (your body absorbs some of the synthol over time and spread it around). There's a thread somewhere with his ex-wife talking about it. Google it.

Collagen I think

Rich's "crew" is weird as fuck.

>That one guy with a split tongue and full facial tattoos
Outside of Rich, I don't think any of them have made enough money to do that and not worry about their futures

It's pmma injections. He went down to Mexico and had that shit injected in his delts, arms, upper chest, traps, and ass. Synthol gets broken down over time. The pmma however is stuck and now he has several inches of scar tissue in his shoulders arms ect. There's a thread on a forum where his ex fiance talks about it.

He's gonna look so bad when he finally cuts down. All the collagen is gonna be more apperantly without the excess muscle to cover it up.

Good fucking lord. These body builders are such preening pansies. On the same end of the spectrum as vacuous teenage girls.

JFC, I can't even imagine my ego getting to that point.

>There's a thread on a forum where his ex fiance talks about it.
proof?

the fact that there's lose yourself in the background just makes it perfect

the video with rich "cage fighting" the mong with the face tattoos is so fucking stupid.

When doing vacuums, do you hold your breath, or is just sucking in your tummy enough?

I don't get it? At first he was BIGGER BY THE DAY killin shit every day "busted again le cookies pre workout" , whole box of "that shit doesn't even count" chocolate breakfast cereals and now he wants to lose 70pounds? I thought he just wants to keep getting bigger

His synthol arms flabbing around in his vid are disgusting.

Never do synthol kids.

How are you supposed to suck your stomach in real tight and breathe at the same time? Hold your breath while doing it.

Google "getbig.com rich piana ex wife"

is it legit?

Where's this from? I see different exercises posted from the same source all the time.

>yfw Rich is copying Scooby's idea of Uncle Scooby

Artemus Dolgin ebook

Is what legit? His ex wife calling him out?Yes. She's posted pictures of herself and everything. Just look it up dude. Her name is Amy Waz.

His face and chest are always so fucking red, wtf is up with his blood circulation

I'm reading her blog now about him and it doesnt "seem" legit

richpiana.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/rich-piana-and-amy-waz-back-together-for-the-new-year-2013/

Is this real life? Does he exist in the three dimensional world? Who drew him?

Thank you a lot sir.

BREHS is he natty???

Holy fuck so it is even worse?
youtu.be/FeqQusdSPr8

>when some deviantart fag tries to explain working out when he's never worked out in his life

Wow. This guy clearly has mental problems.

So this is the natty limit..

This
>someone actually took his time to write all of this cringy stuff

Whats that green guys name in pic related?

[leaving humanity]
[full acceleration]
>mfw

Its a babby grinch

lil piana

Lil scooper

Kekekk

Covering him with a finger gives you two diferent guys

Does he even compete in body building or is he just a YouTube psycho?

Just a regular mutant

He doesn't even compete, which makes all this more absurd.

He used to though

before he left humanity behind.

He competes with his demons tbqh

Yeah like 20 years ago.

So why does he do this? Just to be big? Because at this point even as a bodybuilder he looks bad

no one cared who he was until he put on the mass.

I fucking hate this place.

nobody is allowed to leave

this is not fucking spam fuck off reee

ve-gan ga-ins

he competed from late 80s to mid 00s
and one does not simply stop competing and get small. taking drugs and training to be big is more addicting than anything, you can't just go back to your natural skinny self. those people are stuck. they see themselves as big and muscular and not as normal, skinny people carrying those muscles, so they're gonna do whatever it takes to stay like that, just like you would do whatever you can to let's say keep your skin and hair. for a guy like Piana becoming a normal 160lb human would be a nightmare. he'd kill himself or never leave his house

he does it because he loves it and because he earns money by doing it. I hope you aren't lifting for girls and I SERIOSULY hope you aren't lifting for the admiration of other men kek.

maybe cause its 1600mg of caffeine?
thats like 10 monsters

>he competed from late 80s to mid 00s
He's only 41

veg-an gains is spam now? this is probably a good thing kek

Rich at age 18

how do you get rich at such a young age?

Did you not even watch the videos?
He says many, many, many times his ideal weight is 260 and he's only gaining huge mass to show people how it's done.

imagine what his hot mom looked like then

How the fuck is he going to drop 70 pounds and exist?

And he said that he didn't want to be too big. Kind of contradictory when he's ruined his body forever with injections

He's going to die. And if he actually does it, he's going to look hilarious

playing musical instruments like him.
also selling steroids.

We all look shitty when we're dead famalam

i play bass guitar give me money

wow he even looks human.

how

why did pianoman get all these prison tatts?

he was in prison 2-3 times, 4 years each time
for killing shit

proof?

what's his net worth? he appears well off living like so

thats not even the gif dude wtf

>(You)
it's a gimmick. you just get tattoos because they look cool, to You.

eh has multiple prison spiderweb tatts

has anyone actually gotten results with this?

I'd also like to know, seems kind of meme. I already do heavy compounds as well as planks, don't see how this will help

>Will a few pages from a meme book targeted at laughable goons posted here by a sexually confused boy who doesn't lift actually work?
Take a wild guess

There's no way he can get to 240.

>mfw there are people on Veeky Forums using less than 10 scoops

That 51/50 pre workout is pretty good actually.

B-but Rich Piana said when he was flying back to the US he was going to stop off in FL and film a sickening pissening collab with his youtube mentor jason genova.

His goals are preposterous

sorry jeez

that fucking video

Wait a minute...

He looks like Buzz Lightyear now