2016 not dating a low test asian girl

>2016 not dating a low test asian girl

Other urls found in this thread:

gutter-uncensored.info/ada-daixinni-黛欣霓-uncensored-nude-photo-gallery-420-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want my sons to turn out to be men, not faggots.

That's awful

because you would totally turn that asian chick away if she was dtf.

they literally swimming in estrogen

Condoms are a thing.

I'd fuck an Asian or black girl, but I wouldn't get children with them.

>2016
>Racemixing

Then don't breed.

>race mixing
no thanks

Spoken with the true words of a libertarian genderqueer non-binary vegan weeaboo atheist
I'm sure your ancestors are very proud of you

that total lack of ass is disturbing

wait, is it a boy?

no, it's real.

>High test asians are literally god tier.

I am lel.

Her tight little buttcheeks turn me on an incredible amount. hold the judgement.

>he doesn't even understand the meme

I am dating one, met her at my D&D group. Short, petite, almost flat, cutesy, super nice, real smart, total sweetheart, nerdy, boring.
I was planning on cheating on her and dumping her afterwards but she made a big fucking scene last friday, made me feel kinda guilty and I don't know, gonna give another chance I guess.

What's her name?

>feeling her asscheeck press against your dick

Good thing about asian girls is that they rarely have cellulite

not dating a low test asian girl
...but I am
Taiwan #1

I wanna smash those little pancake tushies so hard

This picture unsettles me. Are they wearing full body silk stockings? Are their bodies bad photoshop paintings? Have they been rubbed down with glitter infused oil? What the fuck is going on? Why do they have action figure bodies?

I'd rather look like the guys... is that gay? To want to look like them.

yes

The lack of ass is depressing

>2016
>not race mixing

>racemixing

The hottest chicks alive are black, hot damn.
Everyone I've talked to has that one story about that one time, they were at a bus stop/train station/etc, and they saw a lady that made them stop and stare. It's almost always a black girl.

I prefer middle eastern girls myself though.

It hurts to look at. It's like there's a white woman entrapped in a chimpanzee's skin

An average slav is better than that

Asian "women" look like sexually underdeveloped children. To be completely honest, only beta males with anime delusions go after Asian chicks.

>let's call someone that doesn't look like a chimpanzee a chimpanzee
Classic

>I wanna smash
what
You want to smash what
There's literally nothing to smash

>tfw you'll never get to run your hand through her hair

curly hair really fucking does it for me.

Chimpanzees have light skin.

Nobody gets to run their hands through black girls hair, it's got too much product

I would, and then bail. My dream is to have children all over the world.

this

What is condom?

so what does it feel like doggystyling a girl with zero ass?

Is that Mamamoo? Solar is cute.

>racemixers think this is acceptable

>mfw bone asian qt 3.14
>mfw mexican

racemixing feelsgoodman

Also check em

first attractive black chick I've ever seen

ja ba be, also you should zao dian qu shui ya

Yes, good goy, only breed with other people with almost exactly your same genetics. Yes, wouldn't want you to dilute your not clotting blood lines.

Meanwhile, just ignore us shitskins over here as we endeavour to breed our kids so they have the athleticism of the blacks, the academic intelligence of the Asians, the zest for life / reproductive prowess of the Latinos, the leadership / adventurous spirit of the pro race mixing whites, and the financial / business sense of the Jews.

This, brother. Venezuelan who exclusively dates asians here, after my first few times with latinas (never cared for white chicks or blacks) been with Chinese, Japanese, TAIWAN #1, Koreans, Vietnamese, Thais, Malaysian, never looked back. Non-asians are just not worth looking at to me anymore, the body frame is too big, body smells are too strong, skin is not as soft, and I'm just not attracted to it now that I know how true femininity is. Gonna marry my Korean waifu and keep living the dream.

She sounds great, bro.
>she made a big fucking scene
What happened?

JIDF

There's truly nothing more disgusting than an asian "ass".

Are filipinos asian?
Cause they got that phat booty

no they're known as pacific islanders just like samoans and shit

This. They're on a fine line between south asian and Pacific islander

>tfw Miss Phillipines was at your company's office 2 weeks ago and you didn't get to see her

Tfw will never get to berry my dick into that thick booty

If only more black girls actually looked like this. Unfortunately though they're usually loud and 300+ pounds.

My girlfriend is an Italian with a German surname. I'm Mexican.

Feels good man.

RACEMIXING GENERAL

My cousin is Asian racemix.

Whenever I see anim/e/, I have to think of her.

Kys

>italians
>white

German surname. She's white as milk.

subhuman mongrel

shouldn't you be shooting up some drug dealers or hopping a border illegally?

pure cherry picking

half breeds are ugly as fuck, just look at how ugly the average spic is

Swede/Icelandic with German girlfriend and Italian/Serbian, Persian, pale as snow Irish fuckbuddies.

>cheating on a pure aryan female

kill yourself sven, you degenerate cuckold

Women age like milk.

Hopefully someone can offer a bit of advice here in this thread. I recently acquired a high test asian girl friend. She has the potential for a perfect figure but she is probably 30 lbs overweight at 5 foot 3. She is very pretty, but if she lost that weight, she would be damn near perfect aesthetically.

She has expressed interest in going to the gym with me, and we are going together tomorrow. She complained about her last trainer pushing her too hard, to the point where she was in pain for a month afterward (she was in a car accident, but that was about a year ago at this point).

What's the best way to keep someone motivated? All I need is her commitment and I can give her the body she has always dreamed about, but the thing is, she just doesn't have the willpower or endurance that I do, she's a typical girly girl who doesn't like to be uncomfortable or sweaty. Am I fucked?

awesome if you're a paedophile

> 2016
> still not using Google Images
> mfw push-up as retards

Also Ada Daixinni is her name and she's winning the game of best waifu qt fit asian girl.

gutter-uncensored.info/ada-daixinni-黛欣霓-uncensored-nude-photo-gallery-420-photos/

They're so fake and photoshopped they literally look like cyborgs.

easy

fix her diet have her do light cardio/pillates instead of olympic fucking strong man power lifts like you'd probably have her do

very likely yes

most people I know with this mindset aren't open to change, it's very likely that she isn't either

>cuckold
>not getting cheated on
lol

>gigantic fucking tits that look way out of place on her petite asian frame
trash

Why would lifting be bad? I can see your point because her figure is there all she really needs is to lose weight, but I was thinking light weights and high reps plus cardio. She already does zumba and stuff.

>cheating on a pure aryan qt
your degeneracy is the reason why niggers and muslims are going to outnumber us here in 20 years

then how is she still fat?

and it's because girls don't usually like training like men. that's why all the muscular chicks that powerlift look and act like guys

Explain why it looks like a teenage boy with long hair then

>What happened?
I decided to talk to her about how I was bored and how stale and vanilla things were in bed just to let her know. She exploded into tears, turns out I was her first and she's madly in love, she took me not being satisfied as a personal failure. The following night she showed up with lingerie and toys trying to "correct" things, clearly uncomfortable and forcing it, she exploded into tears again.

That was a week ago, things have been weird ever since.

I know hundreds of Asian girls. Literally only one has any semblance of ass, and that's probably because she works out.

Wouldn't hit it tho, she hangs out with the ghetto girls

She's overweight mainly from overeating (obviously) and she likes to drink on the weekends. Her workmates like to party and drink quite a bit and she usually joins them. I'm educating her on that sort of stuff, like after a meal I'll log my calories and talk about how it was the key to my success at losing weight and getting better looking.

She mentioned her work gym that we could both work out at, so she really does seem to be interested in improving herself.

Introduce her to butt stuff. Trust me. It will save your relationship.

Actually, if you take 2 white guys and a black guy, it's very likely that one of the whites will be more close to the black one than the other white. Race has no basis in biology

you know diet is the most important thing when it comes to improving your health and losing weight? you can't out-train a terrible diet

>the athleticism of the blacks, the academic intelligence of the Asians, the zest for life / reproductive prowess of the Latinos, the leadership / adventurous spirit of the pro race mixing whites, and the financial / business sense of the Jews.
Or it will have neither

aw man that makes me feel sad

Does this mean that I'm a low test fagcunt that needs to off myself?