How do you fill the void, Veeky Forums?

How do you fill the void, Veeky Forums?

I think it's time for me to take a break from Veeky Forums. I'm getting more than a little burned out on how negative and broken 99.99% of the denizens of this place are, and all the useless, pointless trolling. 'All for one, and one for all' would be a better model for this place, but people are too shitty, aren't they?

>CHAD
>PIZZA
>SOLID

i dont

kek

I was just thinking this myself bruv.
Cheers, I'm out.

Jeez dont cry about it

Hits me right in the feels.

I am an oncologist, and I see crippled kids all the time (bone tumors).

They find a way to be happy. You have no excuse.

I don't, I just do meaningless stuff to not think about it.

I would gladly kill myself when I'm older, in my 40s or 50s but right now, I would kill myself either way. Fuck life you do all this bullshit just to die in the end.

> not emphatic enough to realize the trills are broken too

Just leave then, Chad. That all anyone else ever does when socially stunted people find solace amongst one another.

Oh man, I'm all teary now.

This is actually my last weekend on /fit, come Wednesday I'm downgrading to a flip phone with no internet capability and I have no home internet or cable.

I realized that by trying to fill the void with screens I'm actually creating the void. Sad, counterintuitive, but true. So anyway I'll finally be free this week. I'm already a guitarist in a band, and will be signing up for boxing, dance lessons, and looking to join a coed rec sports team. This is what I used to do for fun before I got addicted to the novelty machine.

It's a bittersweet weekend for me, I'll miss you DYEL faggots.

It's like watching a brother leave home for the first time. You're gonna be great, user. You're gonna make it.

See you in a week.

Literally won't be possible. I'd have to call the local internet provider and have them install equipment here, or I'd have to buy my smartphone back from my friend.

I know myself well enough to know I'd cave if I had the option, so I removed all the options.

See you in a free hotspot then.

Thanks homie, if you think it's a good idea you should try it too

> browse this site in public

Breh. Not sure why you think it's impossible to quit, did you try and fail?

I browse /pol/ Veeky Forums /gif/ and Veeky Forums in public. Whats the problem?

Normal people have no idea what it is

Because you selling your smartphone and cancelling you internet plan is a sign of weak will, you can quit wasting your time on 4chins just by pressing alt+f4. That's all there is to it. Nothing stops you from using computer only when you need to except yourself.

Been thinking the same. I came here around November-December and it's noticeably more negative now than it was, not as fun anymore.

You're absolutely correct, but if it was alcohol we were talking about, wouldn't it be smart to remove all alcohol from an addicts house for a few months until he was over the withdrawals, THEN condition him to be around it once his brain chemistry was normal?

the fuckin feels from this ancient comic are real

thanks OP