FPH Thread

BOOGIE2988 ABSOLUTELY BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=f85qi5lc3fc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsdeOksmnXY
600goingon700.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=bF_Hx1kPR6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The text to speech thing is annoying, and just isn't keeping my attention. Sorry guy.

The video was fucking annoying and poorly edited i like boogie but i agree he deserves to get called out bye

Shilling your videos I see, OP
You're edgy

I have not words, this is just sad. She is the physical manifestation of "I have given up".
I fucking hate fat people. I hate how it's ok to be fat now.

>what do you do for knees

Fuck hypergamy

Based Donald.
I used to think how crazy it was that he was running. Now I know he's the right man for the job.

I wish this tweet were real

>550 likes

>won a night
I doubt they will make it to the morning.

>any person for whom abs are a deal breaker probably has standards
>not even high standards
>literally just standards

I'd rather spend the night in Hell House

>caring about INTERNET CELEBRITIES
>making it

only one at a time

you just jelly she doesn't have to lift her neck to shave. It's just one smooth sheet from her chin to her chest.

Too bad for him that Americans like to eat chicken.

The people that advocate this must have some parasite in their system that makes them want to wipe out all of humanity. If the whole world was fat, we'd probably be half as productive. Or we'd probably direct all our resources to having robots do everything which is actually cool so whatever..

I'm convinced that

>people to eat

This has to be parody.

girl on the left is too skinny
girl on the right is way too fat

neither of these girls exercise and their only difference is how much food each eats

Honestly its closer to

>doesn't read the filename

BREHS

I can barely hear the boogie clips

try again

MUH BIG BONED

>we are so happy being fat and confident!!1!
>here's a bunch of ways to make yourself look less fat
I'm want off this ride senpai

>20 something's
>This is the future

are we doing food cringe? because mmm i love me some food cringe

yeah buddy

woha nelly

Just end me

>they will find a way to breathe

boy howdy

I choked on my drink, fuck this

mmhm

here's some more for ya user

this is what genetics look like

Okay this one and the mayo cake are posted in ever food thread (why in the hell)
but this pasta sauce sausage cake, it just looks like the kind of food you'll do for a children bd party

is this the that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym guy

>looks like the kind of food you'll do for a children bd party
Maybe in the 60s

yum

>girls
>cooking

come to the gay side brehs

What's the purple stuff?

>hating on milksteak boiled over hard with a side of jelly beans
get a load of this pleb

did you cook those buns from scratch?
>would homo

>sour krawt

milk steak is a literal fever dream.
Another literal fever dream is wasp smash; namely, mine.

>Muh pancreas

>8 years ago
>mum is disabled, needs a wheelchair (she has MS)
>Takes me and my little brother to do the shopping
>I push mum and by little bro pushed the trolley
>Now my mum is a little overweight, on account of the fact that she has irreversible nerve damage in her brain that fucks her motor control
>She lost 20kg after she was diagnosed, but it had to be all through diet
>We park in a disabled park and I run in to grab the supermarket's wheelchair (NZ so we don't have scooters available for use)
>As I enter the lobby, this obese caricature of a maori bitch waddles in, trailing half a dozen skinny kids behind her
>She sees me pulling the wheelchair out and storms over to me, fat rippling with every step
>This is what her accent sounds like
>youtube.com/watch?v=DsdeOksmnXY
>OI DON'TCHU PLAY WIT DAT, I'SS NOT A TOY
>Try to explain that it's for my mum
>Fat cunt brushes me off and yanks the wheelchair away from me, planting herself in it
>Takes two of her kids to push her around the store
>Go back to the car and inform mum of my shameful defeat
>Her eyes flash red
>Decides do wait her out, the disabled park is right nest to the entrance after all
>25min later, we see the tohorā whanau exiting the supermarket with a trolley full of chips and other garbage
>Fattus Prime half puts the wheelchair away and starts walking out to her minivan
>Mum shouts out at her while I hurry inside to grab the wheelchair
>The cunt glances at my mum and keeps walking, as if she didn't hear
>Mum starts screaming a torrent of abuse from the car
>Fatlord ignored her and drives off
>Return with the wheelchair and help mum into it
>She's shaking, and not from the muscle spasms
>"So help me if I could fucking walk..."
She memorised the bitches plate No. and we were out one afternoon and passed the minivan so she drove her scooter right up the side of it and gouged a huge line in the paint with the handlebar. My mum's pretty based.

>pic related, what the fat cunt looked like

Reeeeee

that dude on the left's expression is perfect

You know, it's all good if someone wants to just say "fuck it, I'd rather indulge in shit to a weird extreme and die young because I've turned myself into more blubber than person. I've made peace with my death." it's another thing to act like those who actually want to be healthy are bad people.

>just trying to get home

FUCK YOU BOOGIE LOSE SOME WEIGHT I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!

Its not real?
God damn it i was this close to being republican

I suppose its too much to ask to have some gay man cooking while being straight is it? :(

That's my favourite food brah. Milk steak, boiled over hard with jelly beans.

fuck no

NZ fag here.

Fuck Maori people.

>I see your knees

>I use low fat mayo
Kek

It's not sunny d

What the fuck

>maybe in the 60s
If you had gelatin and a bundt cake mold, you could make every recipe from 1952-1963

>tfw I also eat the cupcake wrapper.

I'm white people and I wouldn't eat that shit.

I can't watch video's made by autists who can't talk into a mic and use text-to-talk instead.

Yo wtf is this the Adelaide Costco?

600goingon700.tumblr.com

This guy disgusts me more. How fat will he get before he implodes?

>Please eat, they're probably not paying you any attention

That's because we're all fucking terrified that eye contact will provoke a charge. Cape buffalo are notoriously aggressive.

Idiots probably don't even know about ghouls

A better question is how does he fund his life? How does he get around?

i would love to see his autopsy pictures when he dies

youtube.com/watch?v=bF_Hx1kPR6U

This. Been around junkies, been around fatties. Junkie's will just steal your stuff and pretend they're justified in doing so because "muh wiffdrawls" but will openly admit that they're fucked in the head/not good people if you know how to ask them about it. Fatties will move heaven and earth (which are coincidentally the names of their left and right asscheeks) in order to convince people that their mental illness is completely justified, that they are justified in forcing it on other people, and that anybody who doesn't agree with them is a terrible person or mentally ill themselves.

Only advantage of fat people is they're generally too lazy to steal your food and therefore make better neighbors, otherwise I'd just move to fucking Camden.

>I also use low fat mayo

south auckland or whanganui?

>9gag.com

wew

He's a fetish model. People with a feeder fetish pay for this fat fuck to get even fatter.

> oh the places you'll go
not on a run thats for sure

I hope not, brompton fag checkin in

Keto as fuck

Bruh i remember walking in one day and they had 4 bucks off every pack of chicken breast. Bought 12kgs

No... no please just fuck no god damn everything

god damn you

I wish people would stop wasting FPH posts on this guy.
These threads' purpose is to hate on fat people that infuriate us, share funny stories about them, and generally remind us how shitty it is to be a horrible person in a horrible body.

But that guy is not a tumblrite.
He's just a fetishist.
That's his job.
He gets fat, people pay, he gets fatter.
Haven't you noticed how, in his every post, the emphasis is on the problems of his fat?

Like "Hear how much I huff and pant after walking so little" or "I was about to blow the mobility scooter, 200 pounds over its limit!"

It's his fetish. He knows that his obesity is killing him. He knows it's bad. But that's precisely what arouses him and his audience. moreso than the fat itself.

In addition to his terrifying fetish clips he also writes novels which tend to follow the same basic plot of "fat guy gets fatter"

Go back to /wifey/ you cu/ck/s

That made my jaw drop, that's insane and the obese person here was only 350!

This fetish dude is aiming for twice that!

He's just going to fall over dead while eating on day one cam isn't he? It'll be better for everyone that way.

You're giving him way, waaaaay too much credit.

I'd like to point out he's made posts saying how easy it is for him to fuck his own stomach fat apron and looks forward to it getting bigger so it gets even easier to fuck.

He's a piece of shit who deserves ire.

How can someone be this delusional.

This is like, narcissistic personality disorder levels of delusion.

Dude I'm fat as fuck I'm 280lbs and 6ft3, I'm doing keto right now for about a week I just started feeling better and I'm lifting am I being stupid?