Is being lean enough to see your abs overrated Veeky Forums?

Is being lean enough to see your abs overrated Veeky Forums?

How often are people really going to see your abs? That one week you get to go the beach? In return you look like shit in clothes and you have to be autistic about what you eat.
Women seem to care most about looking big and strong, in particular having broad shoulders.

Is perma lean bulk the best way to go? Means you are constantly gaining muscle and can enjoy food. Also means body fat gains will be mitigated by muscle gain. If you bulk at too high a surplus then it makes you sluggish so no energy, and cutting also means you have no energy.

Pic related, maintainable body that looks better than most men and women find attractive, despite not having abs.

>Women seem to care most about looking big and strong, in particular having broad shoulders.

Keep telling yourself that, fatty. You must also think they love the 'dadbod'.

I see my abs every day

>How often are people really going to see your abs?

when you fuck.

i personally love seeing girls go crazy and fawn over your abs when you take your shirt off. and they get really fucking wet too.

Insecure fatty general thread? THIS IS NOW AN INSECURE FATTY GENERAL THREAD

>you look like shit in clothes

It's bulky dudes who look worse in clothes. They look fat no matter what.

Na dadbod looks like shit.

post abs.

I prefer my bulking look to my look when I am cut. You are right there OP. But being bulky I can wear nothing but sweat pants. Any other pants, including athletic fit, are extremely tight and look retarded. If you want to look good in clothes, being cut is better honestly.

Dude, if I have a girl at my place and I'm undressing, I already succeeded.

just cut down in the summer retard

if you're not spending the entire summer halfnaked at the beach, bbqs, festivals, pool parties and whatnot, what the fuck are you even lifting for

>implying you can't do both

You chose the words that would hurt me the most, didn't you.

I'm a swimming instructor, I'm literally shirtless at work. Also when i send snapchat nudes.

>perma lean bulk
>infinite gains and strength to the patient

Congratualtions, bruh. You found the to making it.

Define "bulky"

>swimming instructor
Why are you guys dyel mode? Step above marathon runners

this.

Broad shoulders is what is most important

abs alone are overrated. mass alone is overrated

the goal is to have it all. mass AND abs. how do you not understand that by now

If you lift for any other reason than for yourself then you are doing it wrong.
Iam a long way off seeing my abs but when i do cut down enough to see them it will be something for me to know and yes that one day when i go to the beach at summer.

>trying this hard to demotivate people
Shoo shoo, fat goblin

>No visible abs

Nigga, you fucked up

All the guys are 'mirin the "18% BF" bearmode guy with fatceps at the beach.

Until i show up, that is, with my abs and pizza.
The faggot goes full insecure mode while i flirt with the grills.

pizza isn't really a beach food IMO

Bulk until your jawline starts to get too weak for your taste, then cut until your jawline stops noticeably improving every two weeks. Rinse and repeat, unless you can afford cocoon mode. Time cuts for before vacations when possible

bulk winter cut spring maintain summer take the fall off