FPH/FPS

Didn't see one in the catalog so here's the new fat stories/fat hate/whatever you wanna call it.

These are always for the recovering fatties looking for motivation to keep going. Y'all are gonna make it.

Fat progress/recovery is this way >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmDYXaaT9sA&t=3m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3rqRygj1I
youtube.com/watch?v=eJjtZ0IJIEA
youtube.com/watch?v=A9JRoZsnINw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anybody want to roll first digits for how long she will last?

With welfare benefits, a good couple of decades.
Will she find someone? She'll attribute the lack of a suitor to the unreasonably high standards she will have set.
Will she do anything about it? She will most likely cry whilst eating her mayo soup before even considering that what she's doing is unhealthy for her.
Shall you care? The lion does not seek the opinion of the sheep.

>asked for an extender
>to which she gave me
>to which

Dumb bitch

Arg these morons

*tibs badora*

T-the left picture is kind of hot t-t b h fampai

>Y'all are gonna make it.
>Y'all
I find that highly problematic

they are right. She is ugly as fuck

I wouldn't call her ugly, just creepy.

implying she is in any way hotter or better proportioned than halle

love this one so much, so much fucking nonsense. always amazes me the denial addicts live in .

she does make a good storm tho, bitch looks crazy as fuck

This has to be a joke

>is literally fitter than a fucking superhero
>gets shit on for it by fatties

Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmDYXaaT9sA&t=3m30s
a wild snorlax appears after 3m30s

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3rqRygj1I

It hurts my brain so much

ARRRGH FUUUUCKKKK I HATE FATTIES TO NO END!!!

D-do I fit in yet guise??

tupac.png

Also what happened to FPS where the thread op pic was a cartoon whale? They used to be all over Veeky Forums a year or two ago now there are no purely FPS threads.

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

what the fuck changed

i dont get it

The tattoos maybe?

You can clearly see she has lost some some by looking at her shoulders and her thighs, but that's pretty pathetic for 14 months. That's something you can achieve in 2 months with a strict diet, by now she should've looked like her skinny friend.

>D-do I fit in yet guise??
No, because you are fat and this thread have small doors.

Daily reminder that fat people never have non-cheat days.

there is no god....(s)he's at it again.....

youtube.com/watch?v=eJjtZ0IJIEA

>get the cosplay exactly right
>everyone hates you
>look like a dumb pudgy physically incapable slut
>everyone loves you

The wounded seal noises get me every time.

>she will never be able to enjoy a cheat meal like a burger from five guys
>mfw fat people think indulging in food is the only rewarding and satisfying thing in life.

She turned sideways

It is delicious. Which one of you cunts wrote it?

I think the stewardess hid the seatbelt extender because she didn't want all the other lazy fat shits seeing there's something like that and the dumb cunts screeching like seagulls and fighting over them.

Also, men have BALLS and DICKS between their legs. I sit like a lady whenever I have to share close quarters but I have a vagina and legs that can cross, probably unlike that fat bitch.

I understand you guys sit like that for comfort, not to opress me. She got a belt extender for her fatass so she could be comfortable, why wouldn't she let the guy be comfortable too?

In just one year she turned sideways!

This is fetish writing, dumbass. Most of these girls are pretty educated in the dangers, but don't care because it's a fetish

>the scooter is almost out of frame

Which makes it in any way less nauseating?
Nope.

>being able to stand up means you're fit

time for a new plague

maybe.. they are the plague?

That's like definition of gluttony.

> Put ceramic prosthetic joint
> Place it under the pressure of 300 lbs more than what it was designed to
> Oh gee why do they break down faster ?

Would make a perfect Storm. Has that bitch face too. Halle Berry's face is too soft.

the bra on the one on the right is making me cringe at how much it must hurt her back. I don't even care how fat they look but jfc wear the correct bra size

Have you ever been so fat that you grew more arms?

that is clearly two midgets

>thinks quantity of food>quality of food

this happens when people grow up in households where no one knows how to cook

There might truly be no hope for this woman.

Looks like she went down 15lbs or so. Just doesn't show much when you weigh 280

when 30% of children are overweight, we should be applauding the 8 year olds that wish to diet.

bit of an overreaction to a minor mistake, don't you think?

this is a FPH thread, not 'nitpick for the sake of being spiteful' thread

I started dieting and working out when I was 11 because my body changing when I hit puberty made me think I was too fat. I really wasn't, but I was convinced I was. When I saw pictures of myself later I realize I was really skinny, but back then I felt like a whale. I was about 90 pounds back then. I've always been unhappy about my weight, so in my early 20s after some heartbreak I decided, fuck it, and I got fat. Eating was my only pleasure and I reached about 130 pounds. But I felt as fat as ever. Lost it all again when I realized I was never fat to begin with.
So body positivity IS important, but not "being fat is okay" but better education on how the body works and what is healthy.

Not even her bathing suit changed

jokes aside i would marry and cuddle with the girl in that picture so fucking fast

That cosplay is literally perfect and would fug the girl.

I refuse to believe this is real

Mirin that overlooked power stance

>I refuse to believe this is real
r9k is the scum bottomfeeder omegas of the internet

I HATE how over 2/3s of the population are overweight and how less than 1% of the population has a problem with eating too little and they STILL keep throwing this excuse around. Holy fuck!

We don't really have an issue with anorexia. I mean, it's bad and it happens, but it's not on the rise and it's not common at all. We DO have a problem with obesity, it's getting higher and higher and there's no end in sight.

She does have a hot belly desu

Me/Me would fuck that button

Similar here, when I was 16 I looked like pic related. Sure I was carrying around a couple kilos of extra flab and was a DYEL, but I got it into my head that I was morbidly obese and had massive gyno. So I proceeded to eat exactly one apple, a couple scoops of whey and 5g of mono-hydrate. Did a stupid 5-day bro-split and ran 10k everyday. Usually I had to dry heave 5-6 times a day and by the end of it I was absolutely crushed.

By all means tell kids that all those girls in the fashion mags are killing themselves and virtually every fitness model is on juice. Maybe give the boys a copy of SS while you're at it. But how that morphed into pretending 600lbs is an acceptable weight for any primate but a silver-back is beyond me.

>FED myths

WTF
T
F

No fucking way

New show on ABC about a fat housewife

youtube.com/watch?v=A9JRoZsnINw

She was hot as hell and skinny a few years ago in mike and molly. Shame.

I want to punch that smug little cunt son of hers.

Is that... is that chris chan?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>thing thighs
Exactly.

I hate this bitch but maybe the attendant was hiding it to spare the obese woman some embarrassment? Not everyone is out to get you, you fat fucking whale.

fucking beta male father every time

The VAST majority of males are beta, only somebody who has no clue what beta means would think otherwise.

why are leaning on a guys bare ass and jerking it?
>Veeky Forums
nevermind

She's probably only been at it for 3 or so months. That was just the only picture she already had of herself in a bathing suit.

Let's say that the fatties where right and /fitizens would die prematurely due to the exercise, would you stop lifting? I'm talking about reaching the age of 60-70 and no further.

I would still lift.

It would be the ultimate deadline.

I...i...i...what the FUCK

God fucking dammit Chris-Chan

Whoa dude she is feisty LMAO

Not at all. They want to overthink every last aspect of everything regarding fat acceptance. They hold themsevles in high regard for (over) thinking these things through. They think they are somehow smarter and more well-travelled because they've lived through being fat.

Therefor these kinds of mistakes are unacceptable.

here's some fresh oc

That one is pure lunacy. God I would fuck her and make her see the truth as I pounded that fat pussy.

>>men would catcall me when I was in my mobility scooter buying groceries
Top Kek of the day

Lived in Connecticut for 10+ years, I won't watch this shit but goddamn it's spot on.

Looks like more my mom's type of show, but honestly doesn't bother me. That bit about wanting two of her kids to fit in less and then showing her fag son in preppy rich clothes was decently funny. Consider me untriggered.

Happened last night, i'm still disgusted

>finished last year of university, go out drinking with friends to this indie cellar bar
>few cutie pies, but quite a few beasts as well
>ceiling is low so it gets very hot, seating area full of hambeasts sweating away
>talking with a cutie when one of the moons of Jupiter plonks down next to us
>this chick was only about 5'2, in width or height still not sure, but had to weight at least 500lbs
>she's cock blocking hard
>can't remember what we were talking about but she said something about the jews
>decided to have some fun and decided to get offended
>she's flustering hard, I'm drunk and taking offence at everything
>white knight guy comes to heir aid, starts explaining that she was only making a joke and it's a "dank meme"
>my drink comes out my nose, someone actually used that phrase
>fatties gets angry at my laughter and slaps my drink out of my hand
>drunk, so not thinking and I push her out of her seat
>lands on the table behind her, it doesn't even stand a chance
>the table breaks harder than the hips of a toddler getting fucked by Jimmy Saville
>blurry of activity, white knights jump to her defence, most of us get kicked out
>no chance with the cutie so head home
>fatties starts following me home
>keeps calling out, telling me to wait
>not even walking briskly and she can't catch up
>hear a thud, like a cartoon thud
>she's fallen down
>rolling around on the floor now, making some sort of crying noise
>stand there watching for 5 minutes before one of the white knights comes to help her
>hurls some abuse at me, can't hear it properly

I just wanted to drink with my friends and hook up with hipster cuties. Why do fatties have to not only occupy the entire room physically but also draw attention to themselves?