Tfw found out earlier today that gf slept with 8 guys

>tfw found out earlier today that gf slept with 8 guys

Idk how to cope with this feel, brehs. If I knew about this from the beginning, I wouldve never got with her

I've been in the gym for two hours now avoiding her. Idk what to do.

stop being an insecure faggot

Break up with her if it bothers you that much. Nothing you can do to make her un-fuck those guys.

STALE PASTA, WITNESSED

if she admits to 8 it's more like 24

wasn't there an user a couple weeks ago who's gf slept with 200+ men? 8 isn't too bad if she's in her early 20s I suppose

Date 400lb women: best guarantee that no other man fucked with them.

Alternatively: move to a country with Sharia Law (Yemen, Saudi Arabia, U.K.) if you want to sleep with a pure woman.

>my gf only gave me herpes, anons gf gave him aids!

this is terrible logic

>it's another one of these threads

this happened to me at age 15. she dressed and acted really moderate so it came as a shock. needless to say it didn't last very long

You think that's bad? Just found out that my gf (of 3.5 years) cheated on me with some balding, dyel, red-headed manlet who is middle aged with a shit job in local government and who has almost no prospects and no cash.

Meanwhile, I am 6'6" and 102kg at like 10%bf, I'm studying law and work as a paralegal at an international law firm. I have good marks and am pretty much already hired for a graduate position.

Tbh senpai I think I might just kill myself.

>my gf having had a life before she met me is like contracting herpes
fucking pathetic.

Just leave her then. Not worth staying with a cheater and she's most likely prone to cheat again so stop wasting your time.

>killing yourself over a pussy

Man, I guess your girl knew you have no self-respect.

>s-stop being insecure, g-guys

>lanklet
>paralegal AKA the bitch of the office
>not superior public service
You'd think they'd learn...

>having a life

>fucking everything under the sun

there is a difference

>at pool today
>qt is interested at first
>later calls me boring, all her friends laugh at me, and they swim away to get a piggy back ride from Chad

Send help

Does it honestly matter

of course
does the amount of money you have matter to a woman?
does the amount of muscles you have matter to a woman?

>8 people

>everything under the sun

if she's in her early 20's that could be 1-2 people a year. That's nothing. Get over yourselves you pathetic losers.

Don't know what to tell you. Be more interesting.

guess what it means if a girl goes through "1-2 guys a year"

you are next on her list

>slept with 20+ hookers
>Only 25 yrs old

Do hookers count as sexual partners?
Do I tell a girl that ive slept with so many other girls?

so why you think she cheated?

so what happens when you date 1-2 girls a year or have a body count of 8 by your mid 20's? Do you still think you're entitled to a pure virgin who's never been touched by another man?

>have a female coworker, with loaded parents, that was flirty with me
>tried to give her a chance but didn't have money to spend on dates and shit.
>while spending some time with her I found out that her personality is literally shit, she uses drugs on the reg and probably has legions of fuck boys
>finally told her that she's a toxic waste barrel and only no self-respecting guys would date her, unless just to pump & dump.

Felt good & sad, I had this shit with me for a year...

I confronted her about it. She confessed, eventually.

I mean, what where her reasons for her doing it

>men and women should be held to the same standards

It means that when she was young and beautiful she riding as many Chad dicks as she could wrap her pussy lips around but rejecting anyone else. Now that her looks are gone she wants a safe man who made something of his life while she was busy getting her astrology degree. She wants the best of both worlds and doesn't want to suffer the consequences of any of her actions

were*

>cuck roleplaying

anyone with a "body count" is trash

why would you date a slut is what im asking

Apparently she was lonely and I was ignoring her.

I hate feminism as much as the next guy but in this case yes. It's so pathetic to be bothered by such a low number of former sexual partners. Not everyone finds "the one" the first time around and these days sex in a relationship is pretty much a given.

i'm sorry man, and you really were ignoring her or it's just bs she made about it?

No, she FELT lonely and she FELT that you were ignoring her. My point being she trying to put the blame on your actions even though the blame lies thoroughly on her.

>I should respect a girl that is open all night like a drive thru

no

>anyone with a "body count" is trash
EVERYONE has a body count idiot. Even if it's zero, you have a body count.

>it's not ok to shame women for being whores
>it's ok to shame men and call them pathetic
ok, buddy

I mean people that go through relationships like people go through food.

if you treat people as discardable, why the fuck should someone date you? all you are good for is a fuck.

>I should expect a pure shy asian waifu who has never spoken to another man.
>Girls who save themselves for marriage are crazy!

pick one.

No idea.

Yeah, this is how I feel.

I have exams in less than a week and I'm supposed to go to the gym but all I can do is lie here.

We're talking about OP's gf who has been with 8 dudes in her lifetime. Unless she's barely 15 that doesn't constitute a whore who goes through relationships like food.

what if you REALLY find a pure qt waifu that is virgin but the trade off is that she is a mormon girl?

is she insane borderline tier?

Seriously, I could never grasp how an actual MAN can be ok with his wife having been fucked and cummed in/on by a shitload of other men and be ok with it. And they actually have the nerves to say you're pathetic if you think that's (trigger warning) cucky.

this, your gf maybe had 100 yards worth of dicks in her, that guys gf had 10 miles worth of dicks

Rule of three. Never wrong.

most people on this board are underage or 18

8 at 18 is fucking bad

>>

The only way you could find yourself feeling cucky is that you haven't done the same (like fucking 6 or 7 girls in the same time).

Honestly the same insecurity you feel about she still liking one of those guys is the insecurity you can project by having fuck other girls before.

Anyway marriage is a meme if you live in a big city, just accept that city are literally the most hellish places on earth

>girls have to be PURE VIRGINS or they're worthless
Fucking grow up.
Think about this: If you break up with her, is she supposed to go into a convent and become a Nun, because she's not a virgin anymore and according to your worldview, she's now 'tainted' and 'worthless' and a 'whore'? Meanwhile it's perfectly OK, encouraged in fact, for boys and men to lose their virginity as soon as possible. How does that make sense? Think about it: It's totally unreasonable, a double standard, and it's bullshit.

Get over it. Grow the fuck up already. Stop being an insecure little manchild.
>2016
>Slut-shaming
What a bunch of bullshit.

found the cuck

Are there any pure virgin grills in America left?

Fitbros
Whats and acceptable partner count for a mid twenties male/female?

>insecurity
Again with those shaming words. Would you call a woman insecure or pathetic if she wants a man who makes more than a minimum wage? Or if she wants a non-manlet for a husband?

You think the kind of guy that thinks like this gets even one a year?

Which muscle group do you think is falling behind the most?

How old is she OP

How my dick taste faggot?

>muh double standards
welcome to the real world where nobody wants used goods

True.

I guess it really only bothers people if their number is significantly lower than their partners (or zero).

found the manchild

Definitely my legs. I don't squat.

Do you think that's actually why she did it?

Well hi there cuck.

I'm sure you and all of your "secure" friends are going to join the thread.

You know... Since you're all so secure about Jamal cumming in your girlfriend :^)

Dump her, man. Honestly. Dump the witch. She's trying to guilt-trip you for her own actions. That's a woman if I've ever seen one, alright.

Dump her, study hard. Ace your exams. You have a good life ahead of you. If you are to give up, I might as well just kill myself because I sure as hell haven't achieved half of what you have so far. You are high-value as fuck, son. You have a good physic and a good prospect and futur. Don't be a cuck. With a bitch of that attitude, you're on a plan to end up raising kids that aren't even yours.

>I don't squat
This is why she left you

Bet you your mom wasn't a virgin when she married your father, how does that make you FEEL?

>socially backwards
The 10th Century called, they're wondering when you're going to jump in the time machine and come back where you came from.

5+, 5-

>you will never discover sex with a girl

This reeks of feminism. Go back to Tumblr

no

even a guy who fucks a lot of girls doesnt want to DATE a girl who fucks a lot of guys

cause he knows shes a slut too

sluts arent loyal

We are speaking about different types of requirements

The insecurity i'm speaking about is like the insecurity a woman would have if she needs a man who is muscular/taller or at least 10 ages more than her, or a man that can attract a lot of woman (which anyways are the basic requirements for shallow bitches who are the 99% of woman who live in a big city)

It's requirements based on the IMAGE that it can project, in this case a virgin waifu can project being more emotionally stable, logical and relatable at that level

I have seen virgin girls who are fucking crazy and virgin girls who are marriage tier

It all ends towards personality in the end, however i'm honest here and I wouldn't marriage a girl who has sleep with many men because i know how woman handle their ex-relationships and it's disgusting, but i know that it's not the case for all woman, at least woman who don't live in big cities aren't like that (until they start living in a big city kek)

5 or more, she's a whore.

Just keep that in mind and use her like one. If you treat her like a decent girl you are being a fool.

You will NEVER get laid, then, because MOST girls that you'd find interesting and available are NOT going to be virgins. Unless you plan on being fundamentalist Christian and waiting until your wedding night for sex.

What a bunch of unrealistic idiots you all are.

guys who bang a lot of girls don't worry about that (considering the girl isn't diseased) because they're not constantly living in fear that the girl will cheat on them, and if she does they know there will be more. This is why people like OP are getting called insecure in this thread.

'Ignoring her' is just girl code for you not giving one of your muscle groups enough attention. If you're legs are falling behind, that's going to be it.

what

is this some /r9k/ shit

who cares, you'll make her forget about all of them by giving her the best lovin' she's ever seen, right?

you're not afraid of looking worse than her previous adventures like a little beta, are you?

shit this is some sad stuff

There is a big line between getting laid and having a marriage

if you don't understand this you are the unrealistic idiot

in any case, fuck girls that sleep around, but never ever date them

why the fuck would you date the town bike?

thats a FWB at most

Leave her it it bother you so much

Or, use her and pretend everything is fine until you have a definite fact that you have another chick to be your gf

Or spin her to a plate

Just don't cry like a bitch

To play devil's advocate, what's wrong with 8? Surely the more experienced she is the better sex you'll have. It's really a positive if you think about it.

Just lie shes gonna lie

Thanx for covering me brah

double digits implies she sleeps around a lot

aka slut

aka OP will be yet another number on the list

Man i want to do the same, but i fear aids, do you have any suggestions on how to do it?

It means she has a loose and worn out pussy and drank as many litres of cum as you did milk. She is a used car and you should be buying new.

subtle kek

yeah, bro, she got fucked by two hundred men but at the end she chose you, bro, because you're the best

You mean, like, while she was with you? Or before? If it's the latter you're a huge retard.

>loose and worn out pussy
That's not how it works

>all these /pol/tards itt
Honestly my gf has had at least 50 partners, and it's awesome. She's great at sex, unlike most women. It's totally fine as long as you're not insecure about it. In fact, I've encountered guys she's slept with before quite a few times, and she was impressed that I was so unfazed by it.

>two hundred men
I think it was actually 8.

See

>Surely the more experienced she is the better sex you'll have
Life is not really like one of your video games where you get experience points. I've slept with several "experienced" girls who were dead fish in bed and also with inexperienced girl who were really into trying new stuff and giving everything they got.

Both are more than 0.

well after fucking 50 people I hope that slut is good

even a kid in the special olympics can score goals if they shoot enough times

Well you could find a "nice" girl that only had 1 or 2 boyfriends, like my ex.

We're still fwbs, I was her first, I did every fucking thing I thought of to that girl, lately gotten into fucking her ass without lube and seeing how long she can take her, soon gonna fuck her in the dirty club's toilet like a slut she is.

Later she's gonna settle down with a nice guy and she'll say she only slept with 1 guy before, and that will be true, heh.

>ITT: I've slept with a bunch of women but how dare my next gf not be a virgin. She better not be saving it for marriage though because I'm not waiting.

>Honestly my gf has had at least 50 partners
>I've encountered guys she's slept with before quite a few times
You don't say