Friendly reminder

bieber FUCKS more girls than you can DREAM of and doesn't even LIFT while you stuff your face with protein powder and tasteless food bieber eats PIZZA while your ONEITIS licks his TAINT

That's like saying that because some people are happy I might as well not try to be.

You must be really insecure

Delët this

Not only does he lift, he unironically looks better than 85% of the male American population in those pictures.

That's how fucked up society is right now.

Why is he grabbing his dick

You don't need to lift to look like that, few
Months of bodyweight exercises and dieting tops

So that he doesn't need to catch you mirin'

>implying I wouldn't be wrecking his boipussy with my throbbing cock while my gf is waiting her turn with a black dragon dildo around her waist

that left image is bullshit

looks better before desu
the shopped mic makes him look like a hunchback
also
>bulge
kek

I literally did that and now look the same as him

Because he tries super hard to crib Michael Jacksons style.

Also he has a God tier hairline while all of you are balding in your 20s

He used to wear one glove and switched to golden or silver gloves when he got called out on it

Nothing wrong with an homage. Nobody gets upset when Bruno Mars' song Uptown Funk sounds like a total rip off of MJ's style.

Nothing wrong with an homage when you do it once and have your own style to fall back on.

They even increased his bulge. This is why I have body image issues.

You have body image issues because someone photoshopped a guy's junk? I'd say you have body image issues because you're a mentally ill individual.

your comment was fucking funny, but it was made even more hilarious reading reddit has taken over Veeky Forums, we are all going to have to start ending everything in /s

>reddit has taken over Veeky Forums
I've noticed this too. There have been a lot more individuals popping up in random threads saying "I'm so and so. AMA"

Who the fuck cares who you are on an anonymous image board.

It's okay, I really really really hate women, I just like their bodies. I have enough supply for myself of them whores.