Body fat % estimation thread

Body fat % estimation thread.

Post yourself and others estimate your body fat.

>pic related

16%

jesus

~20% on the right

Cheer famila

atleast 30% right?

I would say 30 to 40

50% congrats

thanks. That was my body 2 months ago, been cutting and lifting/cardio since and plan to until I hit 15%.

post pic now.. i thought it was a troll pic

do more cardio and drink a lot more liquids to fix that gut

Not too much of a difference desu it's only been 2 months. There are small changes I can notice but other than being able to fit into some clothes better, a pic now won't look much different

haha, that's fucking awesome. but yeah, i know what you're saying. everyone thinks you work construction and you get huge as fuck.. nah.. it's actually a shit ton of HIIT and just intensive labor.. and the only "heavy" lifting really just fucks up your spines and joints. I need to get in the gym and pick things up and put them back down again with a system to see real muscle results. dont get me wrong, im in great shape like I keep saying and am very healthy, just looking for a program i can do before work that wont be too fucking hard that'll kill myself and have no energy for work, y'know

wait wut?
What did I say that relates to that?

Angles not great, but going by the pot belly I'd say early 20s. Keep it up tho

Can anyone do me?

prob between 10-12%

This with a bit bigger chest and a tad more cut is pretty much my goal body
nice job user

Tfw your stats were a lot worse than mine but you look alot better... probably eating pizza too

Need to cut

is your right arm significantly larger than your left?

i think you need nofap

I'm trying to cut rn
I was bigger but i only lost 16 pounds since february. Is that bad or good progress?
To cut im eating under my tdee (2109) ( i eat 1600-1700) on lifting days and on non lifting days i eat very little ( 1300-1400 cals)
i make sure to keep my protein intake high on both days to reduce lean mass lost but
what other tips do you guys recommend?
After reading a ton about high carbs vs low , keto , and such i decided to simply eat within my range, focus on enough protein intake, and keep my carbs under 80 grams. I also stay far away from drinks other than water and unsweetened tea. Don't eat candy, cake or other sweets. If i have to eat fast food i usually pick stuff like chipotle, pollo loco, or burgers with no buns.
Otherwise I just eat at home, ground beef, veggies, very little fruit, salmon, peanut butter, and i try to drink at least 6 water bottles a day.
What do you guys think I should do to improve my cut?
I'm a new lifter with only about 7 months under my belt but since this is my first experience cutting I want to make sure i do this okay.
Any help is really really appreciated
thanks so much fit.

Like 35
Show stomach. Low 20s?

I think I'm 17ish

18-20

Still got a pinchable layer of tummy and back fat. Impedance monitors say 12% but that's bullshit. I do not lift (yet,) recovering chubby.

R8 appreci8ed. How useful is cardio for decreasing BF% besides in increasing a caloric deficit?

>Can anyone do me
I'd do you if you know what I meanholololol

cometh at me, also bf estimate would be nice

Genuinely curious, pretty high still I think...

u guys should fug

I honestly have no idea what I'm at I've been cutting for like a month though and I look more defined than I have in a while.

Nice lats bro

the strength=aesthetics thing is an absolute meme... I don't usually eat pizza though

L-London?

Prob around 16%

>what about me

Not to be gay but can you weird dick holdy dudes really not afford a cut banana briefs? Its like 10 bucks for a single good one.

I hope he likes to be fisted

I would definitely say 10 or below. Mirin.

>weird dick holdy dudes
kek
I could buy one but I don't really see a point in it. Its probably better to do this so you don't get comments on it

wot do

Sorry to confuse you man. Its really like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

also
>all these fags posting their bodies without giving %s for others

You were fat, lost a lot of it, then started lifting, you're still wondering why your legs don't let go off the fat. I'm in the same boat, only fat in my upper legs.

Do me do me!

30%?

another

you're like me but whiter and taller