Progress Thread

Left is January right is May. I just started lifting in Feb, what should I be doing? I'm feel like I'm not gaining muscle, just losing fat. I want to bulk but I'm terrified of getting fat again.
My weight is staying the same for the past few months despite losing visible fat still.
This board is great but it gives me horrible body dysmorphia

Any tips?
>Inb4 try lifting

I would say you are lean enough right now. Do a very lean bulk. Like 200 or 250 over. Might not get quite as fast muscle gains but the benefit is very little fat gain.

I found 5x5 and 3x5 helped me put size on

Jan 2016 - 72kg @ 170cm
May 2016 - 78kg

prolly just fat now

How long do you guys typically bulk for? 2-3 months at a time or longer? Im guessing longer for lean bulk
Where can I find a write-up on these routines?

Thanks brehs

Roids.

It's the only way to bulk without gaining fat.

Fuck haha I know. I'm gonna pass on those for now desu senpai

General 5x5 Linear strength progression.
working at 5rm of your 1rm.

Sheiko is a good program for strength but it requires you to essential dedicate yourself to Powerlifting rather than Bodybuilding training.

Stick to the major 3 (DL, Skwat, Bench) at a heavy weight. Works for me but then again it depends on your goals

Looks like you've completely overlooked your shoulders and traps.. But could just be poor lighting. Nice gains dog

My most recent. Almost a year and a half now. Bulked for a straight year and only been cutting for
around 3 months now, lost around 25 pounds. Definitely think I need another hard bulk-cut cycle
I'm happy though.

If you get much leaner your test levels will drop, usually below 8-10% body fat will drop your T depending on the person. Id do a lean bulk, train shoulders twice a week. You will look great

give those obliques, traps and shoulders a little bit more of attention and you'll make it big time.

nice progress.

2015 -2016 5'11 160lbs

Doing good. Try to give weight, height, and timespan next time. Also try to take better photos.

Will do brah
Good advice
It might be crappy lighting but I am neglecting traps for sure
I'll stick to it for sure

Apologies I forgot

6'2". Left is 225, right is 195

I'm gonna have to practice taking photos, I need better lighting

I know, I know, "get a new pic"
185 to 195
6ft

Yeah I have an absolute dogshit phone, so those pictures are the best I can do. I initially started off at 150 (obviously skinny fat). Dropped down to 140 then progressed to 160 over the course of a year and a half.

Don't have a current body pic but heres a face comparison, left is 320 pounds, right is 245

you are really ugly man

it shows senpai
You look like a manager at a burger king though. Grow the beard out or commit to being a cue ball

One of the best I've seen on here. You've done brilliantly. Everything in proportion and aesthetic as fuck.

thanks
yeah I'm trying to grow it out, my facial hair genetics sucks though. Burger King manager is very specific.

I'd suck your dick
No homo

th-thanks

did you bulk or cut first?

You've got those weird abs where your ribs sick out further than them.

Nah it's my ribcage, the bottom ribs have always stuck out far. Not much I can do about that

June 2013-today. Today pics are cold but flexed. Am I making it?
5'11" 110lbs-180lbs
(Filename is because I used a online joiner)

Holy shit user, that is amazing. You went from literal Auschwitz mode to borderline Ottermode. Goob job.

Lean/slow bulk?

fucking congrats dude, that's great

what the fuck were you thinking in the before pics?

>borderline ottermode

Kek fucking delusional

Thanks guys, Veeky Forums really helped a hell of a lot back then

More like very inconsistently gaining and losing most of the time, yo-yoing because I was terrified of fat gains. Had some major mental problems. The first 60lbs came on in the first year which I hated, but my metabolism was super fucked at that point so it was near impossible not to gain while still getting human levels of food. Past two years have been basically maintenance with a super gradual wavering increase up to 180 amid infinite joint troubles from over-exercise in Auschwitz mode. Getting much better now though, I can train normally enough these days.

Anorexia, man
What mode am I just now? I'm Doesn't really matter, just curious

Are you sucking in at least in the top?

No, just dying. Heart went at 25-28bpm

should i shave, pic on right is basically unshaped growth ;_;

male pattern baldness + shitty facial hair is pure fucking suffering.

You're already ottermode by traditional, proper standards.

Some guys on Veeky Forums are either trolling or deluded and mistake ottermode for athletic/ripped but you're ottermode.

Sweet, thanks bro

Id say whatever is just beyond ottermode