(GBD) GOAL BODY THREAD

Post 'em

I'm not gay btw

This would be ideal, tho it's probably impossible for me to achieve something like that

is this natty?

what a retarded fucking question, we don't know shit about him

I think he over inflated the football, it looks weird.

And where the fuck do you buy a cloth football.

>dyel

You tryed to hard

I don't know why chicks are obsessed with him. Sure he's like an 8/10 but meh. Ugly, dumb hair

That was such a weird ass manga. Like, somewhat interesting idea and pretty well done out, but then the big reveal at the end I was just like...that's dumb

Yes we do lol, that's justin from 70s big and he's natty. Don't get so offended big boy.

A;
Bench
Incline Bench
Decline Bench
Squats
B:
Squats
Deadlift

AxBxAxx Forever while Perma bulk

Pretty easy senpai

>posts GoT body in a goal body thread
>doesn't post the Mountain

it's his attitude and the raw sexuality you stupid fucking sperglord

>Americans

Even my captcha agrees

how do i look like this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

>step one
be daniel craig

It's not cloth, it's just dirty.

Why he's playing rugby on the beach, I have no idea.

The one true answer

to be honest

this is my goal body desu senpai.
whens this cunt coming back?

A lot of core work and shoulder exercises. I would bet he swims a lot. Butterfly

Can I get this big on PPL?

You're asking the wrong anonymous shitposter. I'm a 2 month dyel who's just trying to lose weight.

But I swam for seven years competitively before college, and most of my teammates had that physique. Shoulders are the only thing I still have.

I didn't even notice he was gone.

what routine should i do for this?

>inb4 test
he's natty

Literally just bodyweight excercises. This guy looks awful, hes just skinny with abs

>he's natty

Yeh no shit

i don't understand. this guy is in better shape and has a lower bf% and better muscles than both of you.

Regardless, what exercises should i do? It's my goal, so it's what i want. I'm 6'2" 180lbs right now hovering around 16% bf. I imagine he is probably 8%? i would like a bigger/better chest than him

>better muscles
Hello newfriend

the dude is fucking shredded. He's not a bodybuilder, no shit, but neither are you. He's an athlete, not a bodybuilder. He's ripped, especially when he fires, which is what im going for.

Like i said just do bodyweight excercises

any advice? (srs)

Farrkinn joocy

This desu. How long would it take me if I'm nearing 1/2/3 (my deadlift is shit)

>sleeping gentle giants
muh dick

workout for like two weeks

Ιf you don't have his 9/10 face to go with the body, don't bother.

be honest with me Veeky Forums. How many steroids am I gonna need to be on to achieve Yatesmode?

he looks exactly like a novice powerlifter without excess fat. do some squats, some deadlifts, some bench and some presses.

bench press, curls, lateral raises, core work

Some Dbol and lifting heavy will get you there. They didnt have advanced shit back then

If you haven't achieved Yates-pre-HGH mode yet, you'll never achieve True Yatesmode.

>TFW you'll never be 6'9

Came here to post this

Thanks

/r/bodyweightfitness would be more up your alley

All we do here is squats and oats memes and permabulking while deriding every other form of fitness regardless of their merits

I thought he was so jacked when I was a kid.

Yeah and estat

I don't even deadlift

How do i into snake mode?

Is it possible to achieve this without steroids?

Get your DNA put into some Chinese spy whore that has twins of you but with accelerated aging then have someone make a true clone of you that becomes president. Meanwhile make your best friend who was horribly disfigured in a helicopter crash be altered to look just like you. Also have your one-itus shoot you in the eye, then kill her because their can be only one... The boss is such a good waifu... Anyways that should do it

Yeah, he's not remotely big, just dehydrated and with professional lighting. And possibly post-shoot editing.

That looks great in anime, but kind of goonish and obviously full of steroids to a ridiculous degree in real life.

Why the fuck is he golfing naked? Do literally anything but golf naked, fuck.

all these roidmonkeys here

Most likely not.
Or at least you need pretty good genetics to get shoulders like that.

>you will never be this lean

professional dancer for life rutine

yes its possible with years and dedication.

Honestly just train for MMA and do some crunches. It takes a while but your building muscles to punch rather then lift heavy.

I'm realistic so far. We have almost same frame, but im still reaching the buildfat zone (from the fat zone)

never gonna happen but won't stop me trying

iktfb
just wanna snuggle up and nuzzle his chest ;-;

Achievable natty?

We can still become the Molehill That Rides.

If

triggered. it kills me when guys clearly shave their abs but not their chest. looks very intentional, like you want to be bear mode but are still vain enough to need the world to see that you have abs. choose a path and stick with it.

I'm 6'6". Trust me, it isn't all that great.

Either Jeff or Marc fitt.These 2 are closer to my muscle insertions so it's a realistic goal.

Liar, I'm 6'8 and besides the extra gas money because I need a truck for the leg room, and clothes being a bit of a hassle to find, it's pretty damn great

Maybe, though you'd probably want to skip the summer cut and just bulk for 2 or 3 years if you want to see it before your mid twenties

Don't worry user, when I finally achieve his joocyness I'll let you cuddle with me.

Also, y-you forgot to say no homo.

Why would you wanna be skinnyfat

>why would you want to have the body of the greatest weightlifter to ever live
Because I want to walk into my uni gym and front squat 6 plates for reps.

thank god someone posted this...i feel like his body in this movie was way better than in fight club, just my opinion though....

Ultimate motivation

>That gyno on the left pic

This guy, he posted this on here a while back.
He's like six foot and 220lbs

god, he makes her look like just an average fatty. its like she knows she isnt good enough.

>self posting

No legs though