Has anyone else also given up on romantic relationships

Has anyone else also given up on romantic relationships

Yeah, fuck that

I just get into LDR's so I never have to see them in person.

>mfw I just left /r9k/ and see this here

I'm starting to.... Shit usually never works out.

I don't know, mang. I spent my whole life morbidly obese - topped out at 430.

I'm completely cocooned at the moment, sitting at 246 and dropping. That shit is completely uncharted territory for me, the thought of it exhilarating and terrifying.

Though I've been alone for so long, I'm not sure I could not be alone, you know?

Yes, I have. I'm 23, a kv, and so unbearably awkward that I don't even fantasize about having sex anymore because it seems so unrealistic.
Oh well, at least I can always do whatever I want to and go wherever I want to.

im really not trying to be depressing or full emo edgy teenager but atm i'm kind of okay with never being in a relationship or actively getting laid. am i obligated to pursue intimacy and sex?

Yes
A long time ago actually
But it was completely by choice I just never saw the point or had any interest
22 kissless virgin and female

Yep. Got hurt 3 years ago after I attempted suicide, and I haven't been able to fix things with myself to get into anything romantic. At this point I'm doubting I will, but most of the time I'm content with that. It's only when I'm super depressed that it gets to me

How are people so young giving up? Surely it's a mind over matter issue. I mean I would think always keeping your options open and not actively seeking partnership would be a better mindset.

Ya, pretty much. When I was young I was completely certain that I would be single for my whole life. It wasn't because I couldn't get girls, I had plenty of casual girlfriends and one night stands, but because I never felt any real connection with those girls. When I turned 24 I found a girl, fell in love (like an idiot), got married, and was divorced three years later. Since then I am back to my old ways. I engage in casual romances and sleep with a few new partners per year, but I have no interest in ever turning any of them into a serious relationship again. I want to live in my own home, with my own things, according to my own schedule, and never have to compromise. Mostly I'm emotionally fucked from my divorce, but at this point I prefer it this way.

Yes, but not to the extent that I don't want to date anymore because I like constant access to pussy.

Have you met millennial girls?

Not worth anything but their holes

Yup. I'm in my 40's now and I realize I don't want children either

Most women my age are all single moms...

Burh, I'm turning 30 this year and I'm in the exact same position. The only single girls are either crazy, fat, or single moms. I got a vasectomy last November and it was the best choice I have ever made.

Kind of, without realizing it. I'm dating this 6.5/10 that I met online and was open to being in a relationship with, but the closer she gets to me the clearer it is that she cares more and I have the urge to keep it casual.

She's even Christian and a virgin...grass is always greener I guess.

>be 20 years old
>been lifting since I was 14
>banged and slayed sluts in highschool
>even dated a few
>felt nothing but disgust because all they do is drink and do drugs
>decided that I'm just going to rinse and repeat this life style until I die
>coast through college, still lifting and focusing on studying
>poon train was steady but had peaks and lows
>be 2 weeks ago, at graduation party
>25-30 people there, mostly everyone I know
>chatting everyone up, goodtime.jpg
>in come walks this girl
>looks that can fucking kill
>party continues and I catch her glancing a few times
>make my way to her and strike up convo
>turns out shes smart, funny, interesting
>genuine ideal marriage material
>conversation goes on for 2 hours until she has to leave
>give her my number, she gives a kiss

>take her on little dates here and there for the next 2weeks
>shes showing genuine interest
>she left a week ago for El Salvador
>some mission trip
>she comes back tomorrow
>can't fucking wait

Is this a fucking tarp? Feels like a fucking tarp. I just can't help that I don't deserve this.

>give up

m8 I never even tried.

That was she smashing South American guys? Yes, since you two aren't even in a relationship lmao

MIAMI
I
A
M
I

this

Sounds like a girl not a tarp i can give you the best way to deternine if it really is a tarp if you want

Pretty much
At 25 and with no relationship experience it just paints a huge red flag on you.
Ive always been a loner so im used to it.
As of now I'm just focused on my hobbies and work. Pretty ugly and boring so no chance at tindering. I get hookers a few times month and that quenches my thirstiness.

Given up assumes I've started one

I usually ask the female how many guys they've been with. Shes only been with 2, which were boyfriends. And no, shes pretty red pilled. Doesn't date any other race except for whites.

please do.

Having sex and getting a gf is not very hard.

At least for me. Thought I am a 8/10 at 6'2 white male

Physically, I am probably a 6/10, at best a 7/10. It was never physical attraction I struggled with, it was finding people I felt any sort of connection to.

jokes on you op, i study mech engineer so i literally know 0 woman since i started this career

I realized a while ago that I'm much happier being single than being in a relationship.

Relationship quitter right here. Wife was addicted to meth. Was in two rehab programs during her pregnancy. Cut down my pot plays and showed the police. Can't see my daughter, if she's mine ( waiting on the dna results ).

Doesn't it get lonely?

I've fallen deeply in love only three times in my life.

The first one killed herself and I literally held her in my arms as she bled out.
The second one got beat halfway to death by a family member then moved and deleted all form of contact with me.
The third one started taking some meds and completely changed personality wise. Maybe for the better, I guess, but it was like seeing your loved one become everything you hate in a matter of months.

I'm dead romantically. I haven't felt love or compassion for another person ever since. I just fuck endless to fill the void that is completely unfill-able. Women feel so shallow now, like there isn't any reason to know them further than my dick balls deep inside them. The generation we're in just wants quick and cheap. Hookups, one night stands, drunken sex, open relationships. We're going further and further in to degeneracy.

The only thing I love is the sound my plates make when they hit the ground.

That's fucked up

>Shes only been with 2
So at least 4-5. That isn't bad at all, good luck.

Do you virgins want to know a something? In terms of serious dating and finding a long term relationship, your virginity is not a weakness, it's a strength. It shows that you are in control of your emotions and don't succumb to easy or convenient temptations.

This is not to be confused with never dating or never being in a relationship. Yes, that may be considered weird the older you get. There are some exceptions like if you have a very demanding career or advanced education, in which case you can use that as an excuse but it will still be a little strange. So my advice to you is to just try dating ASAP, I don't care how old you are, but the longer you wait the worse it will be and you will regret waiting. Don't try Tinder, and don't go to bars and clubs and try to pick up an easy lay, instead find a girl you might like and ask her out. Practice dating, become less awkward with each date.

Eventually you'll become a virgin who knows how to talk to women and when they find out they will think "Wow, this person is really mature, experienced and knows what he wants, he didn't become a complete slut like me." And now your virginity becomes an advantage.

Don't be insecure about your virginity, that's not the problem. If you think you're missing out on something, you're really not. The joy in sex comes from having sex with someone you actually care about and who also cares about you.

>In terms of serious dating and finding a long term relationship, your virginity is not a weakness, it's a strength. It shows that you are in control of your emotions and don't succumb to easy or convenient temptations.

I want to believe but id rather be a eat pizza and fuck bitches than be a virgin

on the same boat here.

I kind of know. I'm 25 although not a virgin. I've hooked up multiple times, but not too many. I'm trying to finish community college to transfer to a state school and perhaps finally move out of my patents house for good. I'd be embarrassed to get in a relationship at 25 when I still live with my parents. I'm just so good damn lazy.

Kind of. People will think you're weird if you don't have a partner at a certain point. Probably your mid 30s. Basically there's something weird about you even during your 20s if you're single.

>The joy in sex comes from having sex with someone you actually care about and who also cares about you.
Your entire post ranges from fedora to outright false, except the last sentence which is true.

This topic is messed up. I understand that even asexuals tend stop still look for other people to make their lives more complete.

I have gave up, but I got into one for opening an exception to the rule with this one girl. I thought she was cute and innocent. She was the same shit as all the others, but at least she is very submissive. I guess, she was this submissive with all her other dicks in her life.

I wish I could just escape this relationship and be free forever.

24 years old here

There is absolutely nothing to gain in a relationship but pain, lies, suffering and getting broke. It's far more liberating to fuck whores, because those whores that fuck casualty are the same ones you have to settle down with. They will turn on you just as casually when the time comes.

It's just not worth it, use your dick, not your heart. It's for the best.

This. Finding good looking, mentally healthy, non-used cum rag that has an actual job is a pipedream. Chances are they have a kid, they're old as fuck. or they're lying.

Not worth it. Fuck sluts, stay single.

gave up long ago.

this is not the time to bring kids into the world.

had a really good girl who had trust issues with men and therefore refused to be around drunk ones (bars/parties/etc). was a waitress but had two degrees and was considering a masters. also fucked like a minx and made sure i had food for gains and that i got enough sleep and would massage me after heavy sessions/meets.

got drunk one night and slept with a girl she hates. gf found out and dumped me.

seriously can't even think about another girl to this day, dumbest shit i ever did.

when did you realise that Veeky Forums is /r9k/ 2.0?

Haven't been in many relationships but I've been on two dates with a girl and she's basically perfect. Smart, probably smarter than me, probably will make more money than me in a few years and I'm no slouch. She's very organized and has had her life and career planned out for years in advanced. Mentally stable, no piercings (other than ears), no tattoos, makes great conversation. Not amazingly beautiful but she's cute, not fat and 5 years younger than me so I can't ask for me.

Only problem is she hasn't shown much affection towards me. She's very kind, likes me and interested in my life but she wants to take things slow. I want to believe her, I want to believe that a girl like her is actually someone who has enough control over her emotions to proceed slowly in a relationship with someone she likes and who obviously likes her a lot. I want to believe she's not the type of person to string me along just to friend zone me.

I hope this works out, I know it's fucked up to have so many feelings after only two dates and I'm trying not to think about her too much and set myself up for disappointment but I can't stop it. I never imagined I'd meet someone like her and actually have a chance.

if you don't want to be in a serious relationship with her, then fucking dump her

she'll turn into a slut if you keep it like this and damage, thus a never ending cycle

I'm a 25 year old former normie bordering on chad and feel like i am at a crossroads. Ive severed most my ties with my former normie life and have been getting more depressed and reclusive lately.

I was never that successful with girls but ive hooked up with a few and had a long term gf and would party a lot. It was never enough for me though, i was never the man who could go after and get the chicks i want. I also really struggled to build any meaningful connections with people, not jsut girls, outside of partying. This led me to become a recluse to work on myself and figure out why im such an insecure depressed fuck. The social isolation only made things worse and i got more depressed and i filled my head with too much red pill and Veeky Forums garbage where now i can't even have a natural interaction with any girl. I worry often that i wont be able to pull myself out of this depressive spiral and build the life that i want. So i guess i have given up on romantic relationships for now but not forever.

Not yet, I've had a qt gf before but if I'm not married by the time I'm 30 I think I'm going to kidnap a loli and lock her in my basement until she gets stockholm syndrome

Yeah... it's me that's given up on them, I'm still in control.

>Read everyone's story here and it seems like a lot of you went through the same shit we all have, wish you all the best in life.

Been in love 2 times myself, just gonna vent a bit I guess, sorry for the wall of text:

1) I spend a year and a half being an absolute moron by being too scared to flirt or anything, finally she said she loved me as well through text, then changed her mind said this thing we had was to get back at her ex and got with a good friend of mine, unfortunately the 3 of us were all in the same class so it felt like getting stabbed in the stomach every fucking day seeing them together.

2) Second time I fell even harder for a girl who at first didn't really love me. After breaking up , a couple of months later we reconnected, texted for a while and it was honestly the best time of my life when we got back together. about a year into our relationship she confessed she had kissed another dude when we had a fight. I was devastated but she sent like crazy walls of text saying I was the only one ever to treat her right (to be fair she was treated like shit in the past) and she doesn't want to lose me ever, she'll do anything,... and I fell for it. She broke up with me a month later because of stress and school which I guess is standard lie when you don't want to break someone's heart. Did some real stupid and cringeworthy shit in an effort to get back together.

Now a year and a half late started lifting but I've been drunk almost every fucking day. I have a decent body, the tought of what I could've looked like if I gave up drinking is killing me though. To top that, the last girl from my story is still on my mind like every ten minutes. I feel like a total waste of space having dropped out of college and I do everything it takes irl to not open up and show what kind of piece of shit I am.

the girl i impregnated slowly starts to realize i really dont give a fuck about her, i just wanna have an offspring and someone to cook me food and clean up my shit.

Fuck

Age does matter here, when she realizes her looks are deteriorating she will settle down finally.

It is a trap.

You don't deserve shit.

You are worthless.

Cry at the end of your squat ROM and mourn your wasted youth.

>tfw a girl likes you

30 yrs old here and i've been with 2 girls for a short period of time (2 months). I just cant stand the emotions and everything in a relationship , gets me tired everytime.
Thing is i really hate the whole situation before actually you become a couple with a woman, the talks, the texting etc. I have given up officially relationships and sex too. I've focused on other things that i enjoy and help my self improvement.

>mfw I broke up with my gf today

26 here. broke up with my gf of 2 years after she cucked me. moved back in with my parents and gave up on life. i ride my motorcycle, work, and go to the gym. not sure where im headed here

ITT : Betamax losers