How's that tinder treating you Veeky Forums?

how's that tinder treating you Veeky Forums?
you cant be telling me you spent all this time in the gym to AVOID women?
>inb4 not fitness
we all start to get big but we also have stuff to do that involve our hobby of lifting as a perquisite

how to spit game on tinder?

i get hella matches but most of the time they never reply :(((

Damn, what a fucking bitch.

Terrible. Haven't had a single match in over a month. Makes me feel like I lost all this weight for nothing.

tinder: the manlet experience

>howdy
You were asking for it, good thing your second reply wasn't "whoopsiedaisies"
I don't want any local acquaintance to find me and say "wew this loser uses Tinder"

Thought about using tinder but im still a recovering fatty and someone just called me ugly in a progress thread. feelsbadman.

Good luck anons

>wew this loser is trying to get laid
your self-esteem literally couldn't get any lower

>5'11
>higher than average
>too short

I fucking hate women. I fucking hate them.

You're too good for them bros

proper response

>Hahahaha no
fuckin ruthless

only works for fatties though

and why would you ever match with fatties

Man itkf i get shattered self confidence when that happens

It is a very small community here and I prefer not to shit where I eat.
Also, you are supposed to upload profile pics with friends to not look like a loner loser. I wouldn't dare uploading a friends picture, or asking for his permission either because that would lead to other questions i would rather avoid.

Does Tinder have a feature that allows you to look for girls in the radius of a certain geographic location that is not set to be fixed at one's actual location? (Can i set another "base of operations" far from home/work?

this is unrelated to this thread, but its the only non Veeky Forums related thread currently up thats getting replies, so I'll post here

Last Thursday I went to a club and saw a friend I hadn't seen in 8 months, we basically became friends again I guess then. Then today she texts me and asks me if I wanna go to banff and stay the night and party with her next weekend.
>tfw already have a gf and she knows
I asked if I could invite her and she said 'I was thinking this would just be a friends thing.' And that she didn't want my gf not to like her and it to be awkward being in a cabin together all night. It's just gonna be me and my friend her, and one other chick we went to highschool with.

wtf do I tell this girl to explain to her that I wouldn't want my gf doing things like that without me so I shouldn't do things like that without her, or even ask and put her in the uncomfortable position of saying she doesn't want me to. We have only been dating for 2 months.

Doing gods work user

>Does Tinder have a feature that allows you to look for girls in the radius of a certain geographic location that is not set to be fixed at one's actual location? (Can i set another "base of operations" far from home/work?
Yeah but you gotta pay for it.

>Looking for a boyfriend on a hook up app

nah even if they give you a number just say "i only date x lbs and under"

>immediately starting off the convo by showing her both your insecurity and your short height
Was not getting laid part of your plan?

Why would she want to hook up with you at all? Next time use a normal opener, and mention your height only if she directly asks. In which case lie and say 6'0

>I would laugh if she was a midget.

What's the most alpha thing to put in my bio bros?

that is some manlet sour grapes shit you're doing there

you're talking to tinder sluts, no shit they have a height requirement. They have so many guys begging to fuck them they can make up and stupid ass requirement and still get dick whenever they want it. They've been conditioned to think that they are literally gods and deserve the very best that the world has to offer. Not a single one of these girls could actually tell the difference between a 5'10" guy and a 6' guy.

In short stop using tinder before you cause irreparable damage to the human race
>tfw gf found without tinder
>tfw 5'10"

Uhm just say exactly what you said here. That sounds perfectly reasonable, if that girl is just a friend she will definitely be understanding if you say you don't wanna go. If she's a bitch about it Why be friends in the first place ?

Yea but only if you pay for pro. If you really think tinder is your best bet for meeting girls then I would say it's worth it (as you also have unlimited swipes and 5 "super likes" per 24hr as opposed to just 1).

Not to reverse whiteknight or whatever but I feel disgust looking at the screenshots in this thread

That fucking entitlement. I can't fathom having such unrealistic standards and seeing nothing wrong with it. If a girl is turning you down for being "too short" and you're her height or taller, she's a complete waste and you're dodging a bullet.

I'm 5'4, which is literally an inch below average, pretty much every guy is taller than me and beyond that I couldn't give much of a shit. Most of these girls are hovering around the 5'5-5'6 mark and whining over nothing.

>4'11
>105 pounds
literal skeleton, generic looking blonde chick too, not interested

haha I've seen that one before

why not just put "black men only" in there instead of beating around the bush

Lmao she's a fucking hobbit tho

I think I would just lie, I doubt she could tell, especially considering how short she is.

by the fact that you're a woman who posts on Veeky Forums, I'm guessing you're not much of a prize. of course you'd accept anyone and wouldn't have standards

>4 feet 11
womanlet detected

My ex gf cheated on me so in order to get over her i started using tinder.

My tip is to try to avoid the usual "hello" or "how's it going" when starting a convo on tinder. Try to make a comment on her personal text or on one of the pics on her profile. Something that sticks out a bit. If you see them responding and asking questions back then just ask if they want to meet for a coffee or a beer or something. Use something along the line of "texting is fun but i think it would be nice if we could meet up and talk face to face". After the first date you could ask a couple of days later if she wants to meet up for a movie at your/her place or something like that.

My tinder game is decent i think. Been using it for 2weeks and ive met 4 girls irl. Sex with 2 of them. Planning on meeting 2 new in the upcoming weeks. Just have fun and think of it as a way to meet new people.

Gods speed, user.

tiny girls are the best though

>That wouldn't be appropriate

Simple as that

So you'd prefer it if I expected every guy I'd even consider speaking with to be a whole head taller than me?

Not giving much of a damn about height doesn't mean I don't have standards, does it? I have plenty, but something as pointless as
>must be 6 feet
isn't one one of them.

Holy fuck she really is a hobbit.

Alright, I was basically just making sure it sounded reasonable. Thanks bros

What are your standards?

Oh lel, the manlet cutoff is rising faster than I expected

>a board that revels in fat hate, racism, and misogyny regularly gets uppity about heightism

keep going user you'll get there. dont be a sad cunt.

This shit is only on the Internet. I'm a Manlet and I have never had a girl turn me down for my height. I've had chicks in heels that tower over me in a bar give me play. The Internet has tricked people into thinking they're more important than they actually are.

This probably a troll acc

>

To be fair being fat is something you can change, besides this is Veeky Forums after all.

>"If you're not at least 6'0", you're not a man"
>"I'm 4'11" and 105 lbs

I'm 6'3" and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. And if she asks why? Why would I risk my offspring having her short genes? Short people are inferior? Ok. That means you're a genetic dead end. Enjoy it. No tall people sperm for you.

wow women are fucking shallow.

You know, I can understand this. Most women I know want their man to be at least taller than them. It's the princesses like that seem unfair.

that ending number tho made me lose my fucking shit looool

that does explain why Veeky Forums is so virulently racist

funny how a barely 5/10 could be that demanding. They must think they're actually raising their social standing doing so but they're not.

Either way. Don't sweat it shortbrehs and 5'11s alike..You could lie to these chadchasers and say you're a few '' taller than you are, but it's just not worth it.

> trying to talk shit about avoiding women
> makes a topic about hiding behind the internet to talk to women
Nice hypocracy m8

what wouldn't manlets do to avoid leaning?

??? To what ends ???

Pretty easy to guess stuff, high but not ridiculous?

If I'm looking on tinder, I swipe guys that fit my personal idea of attractiveness, which isn't completely traditional, I guess? I don't require someone to be ridiculously fit, I'm just not into skellies or obese people.

In general, an easygoing personality and a comparable level of activity to me, some clear interests/passions and ambitions.

I don't go there looking for hookups, but I make that clear in my profile and I'll go on a date with a guy I can have a promising conversation with.

Nah every board is a bit racist, /pol/ leaks into everything like cancer.

>All those shitskins
How's not being white treating you senpai?

And manlets just keep raising the height they say they are. Height inflation, bro.

About to make a tinder when I move into my new apartment in a couple months.
I'm 5'10"
I really feel like the majority of girls under 5'6", which is the majority of girls in general, would be totally fine with me. It's fine in person, so wouldn't that translate to tinder? Or do girls really gain some random new desire for height when it comes to tinder?
I really feel like there is some sampling bias going on. Most girls I'm friends with would consider 5'6" short, definitely not 5'10" unless they're specifically into tall guys (in which case they tend to ignore other undesirable features).

Also, I'm the type of guy who gets laid from house parties/kickbacks, not from picking up girls at bars and clubs. Am I going to have a worse time than a pickup artist, or are girls actually down to have convos

You guys utilizing fuck-and-chuck apps like Tinder should come to terms with the game you're playing. She can be just as shallow as any Chad and it's fair game.

Would never take this app, or anyone i meet off it, seriously.

Just fucking man up and own it you bitch. Who the fuck cares if you have a tinder account you autismo? Everybody gets lonely. Literally nobody will give you shit for it unless they are total assholes.

I think the same way as you, user. Thing is, sometimes the situation warrants using cheap, dumb tactics like tinder. I won't go into detail about my particular situation, but I can assure you that if it wasn't for tinder my pickings would be very, very slim.

My Nigga

Nvm I totally misread your post. You're right. Herp derp

Dude /adv/ is the shittiest board on this site, I'd rather have people that I share at least one thing in common with offer me advice than have people who I have nothing in common with. Also that question was not worth starting a thread over since I got it resolved in two replies.

> \b\

Lol. The only way you can follow that up is asking what she is majoring in then showing her that's why women make shit money solely based on that

I met my current gf of 2+yrs using OkCupid.

Imho there are many alternatives to Tinder that still open doors for people like us both. Tinder, however is sexual anarchy and idiocracy personified. Great for flings, but you'll most likely regret if you take it as anything more.

sometimes you get called a shemale

that's life

if women made less then men why would anyone hire a man?

>no qt brown asians where i am
Where you live im gonna move there right now

ABORT

I've heard bumble is worth a try. I'm going to try both that and tinder, but from people I've talked to irl, they think my personality would work better on bumble
Don't mean to insult, but full on dating apps like match.com and okcupid creep me the fuck out and seem like an act of desperation.

Quit stealing actual funny peoples shit off twitter you fag

At least you found out she was crazy before things had a chance to get serious

Welcome to Veeky Forums, how are you enjoying your stay tonight?

Heres the cleaner one bro

It's a more efficient means to an end. I work long hours and don't have the fortitude to deal with the in-person dating ritual bullshit but haven't reached the the point of cynicism and thirst tp use Tinder. It's a happy median.

To me, these guys whining about Tinder whores being whores is like the guys who wonder why they can't find wife material in the dive bars they frequent.

I wish the wage gap was real.

After I dump my current girl friend and make some self improvements on my image I was thinking of trying Coffee Meets Bagel.

I've never heard of it.

Also, you seem to have the same level of cold, robotic narcissism that I do. Th- thanks Veeky Forums...

This guy understands how people think and most likely gets laid

I've gone back and forth on it, we're just not right for each other and there's other things that make her really unappealing. I was going to let her down easy and move on with my life.

>Or do girls really gain some random new desire for height when it comes to tinder?

They apparently don't understand numbers. That's the problem.

The vast majority of these girls would probably guess that a guy who is 5'11 is actually 6'2".

There's so much lying about height in media, it's insane. In practically every sport they lie about height. Even fucking GOLF. I've seen it with my own eyes at PGA tournaments. The listed heights are way too high.

Chances are, you could say you're 2-3 inches taller than you are and the girl would never be able to tell.

Good on you

What's the appeal of Coffee meets bagel? I know I could google it but a person's perspective is generally better

I'm an atrocious liar and I get autismal levels of guilt when I lie or I'm misleading. It's one of the biggest things I couldn't get over in my transition from beta.
Looks like I'm setting myself up for failure.

You only get one match per day however over time it learns how to better match you with others that are more compatible with you. It's for more serious shit then just hook ups. A friend was recommending it when Tinder came up as one of the conversations so I thought I would give it a try at some point.

No need to lie. Just don't use Tinder to meet women. Nothing of value to be found there.

Join some losery meet up group where people just go to the local coffee shop or whatever. Those actually exist. Probably plenty of female autists there.

And I say that as a bro, not to make fun of it or you.

Interesting. Sounds like what I'll turn to when I inevitably blow it on tinder.
Good looks, thanks user.