How can I achieve the Tyler Durden?

How can I achieve the Tyler Durden?

I have the right body type/height/skin color but I want this exactly

you will never get that exactly because genetics

as close as I can than

He will never get that body because Tyler Durden doesn't exist

actually i'm curious too, he's not super big but that's basically my ideal

stop lifting for 6 months

I don't even lift often m80 so im guessing lift more.

come on Veeky Forums don't let me down brah

I think you should also post a photo of your actual body.

Remember when you thought he was fucking jack3d as fuck ?

Tyler Durden has Brad Pitts face. Case Closed.

>26yo

would fug

> THIS IS NOW A BRAD PITT APPRECIATION THREAD

>Brad Pitt at 24 dated 15 year old actor Shalane McCall

how did they get away with it?

Jews

Problem with the Brad Pitt look is that you look too skinny with clothes on. That being said, if this is what you want it's just a matter of training arms and chest for a few months and cutting to ~10% body fat.

The truth is always so simple

ok at least you gave me some advice
thanks

>i am jack's colon

who cares about this pretentious garbage of a movie??

Literally just do pull ups, push ups, dips and hanging leg raises and eat clean

Its not as pretentious if you you assume all the stuff they are spouting is ment to BS

I don't know. I kinda feel like there was something to trying to find fulfillment in a society consumed by consumerism and capitalism, especially when it feels like you are stuck in a never ending cycle of rinse and repeat.

You can be destructive or constructive. Get a hobby, make some real friends and actually live like you deserve better rather then expecting something to come along and do it for you.

Except Tyler was a hypocrite, and an autocrat. He espoused individualism and anti-corporate views, but turned his followers into nameless "space monkeys" who did anything Tyler whimmed. He created franchises across the country, while at the same time, denounced corporate franchises.
He said self-improvement is masturbation, while Brad Pitt was an underwear model and they had a whole team to get Tylers look right.

The point was hypocrisy, irony, and egocentricism. All disguised as, some movement or another.

Winny or tren ace and like no calories will get you slim pumps.

To all of you fucking dyels that come here, post someone's pic and go "hurr what kind of exercise do I need to do to get his [insert body part]" or "what kind of routine to look like him xDD?" here's the truth: The way you look once you've built muscles is mostly a result of your bone structure and your insertion, in other words genetics.

No you fucking retard, your chest wouldn't have magically looked different if you did, let's say, DB press over a regular bench press.

In the same way, all you morons with high biceps insertions doing 10 different types of curls won't suddenly have a full biceps (which requires low insertions) despite what your bb.com/t nation articles said.

In terms of aesthetic, the only thing that will vary from program to program is the rate at which the different muscles of your body will grow. A strength oriented program will give you slightly different proportions than let's say a brosplit focusing on bb aesthetic. But you can always change routines or add accessories to bridge the gap/go from one look to another.

In the end, the way your muscles will look on you once they are developed isn't a by-product of a particular kind of training. In your case, if your upper chest genetics is shit you will never get a 100% full chest. If you have a big chest gap no amount of close grip BP will fix this because you can't build muscles where there's no muscle inserted.

Pick a solid fucking program that makes you work hard with compound exercises, add some accessory work for muscles that aren't stimulated enough/never primarily and adapt your program to your personal weaknesses (lagging body parts) that will only start to show up once you actually start making gains.

And no, the content of this post doesn't give you an excuse to be a little bitch and whine about what's wrong with your genes on Veeky Forums.