Does sex lower T?

sup /fit, I just moved in with my azn qt girlfriend two months ago and because we sleep in the same bed now I'm boning her at least once, sometimes twice a day, every day.

Lately, for the past 6 or so weeks, my strength has felt sapped, I haven't been able to add reps or weight at all. This is the hardest plateau I've ever hit, and changing up my routine isn't working. I've been through and fought through plateaus before but this one seems incredibly stubborn.

Is the sex possibly to blame? Before I moved in with her, we'd only fuck once-twice/week because of logistics. Also, other than when I was 14 and had just discovered my dick I have been a disciplined man who only wanked about 2-3 times/week max. I guess I've never ejaculated 10x/week like I do now, except when I first started jerking.

Maybe it's just coincidental timing, but I can't shake the feeling that this is the cause of my plateau...

thoughts?

testosterone levels peak at about 9 levels, and gradually drop since then

so if you want to keep your test as high as possible, ejaculate once a week

i have properly researched this topic

9 levels?

Also, how much of an effect are we talking here? Like a 10% drop? More?

Do tantric semen retention sexual yoga with qt asn gf.

Break your limits.

I actually have done Tantra before, I have had an orgasm without ejaculation. It's not worth it. It requires an incredible amount of focus and patience, and the orgasm isn't as satisfying. It also takes forever and I don't have an hour to fuck every time.

What I have thought of, though, is trying to convince my gf that I don't need to get off as often as she does. I wouldn't mind just eating her pussy and making her come sometimes so that I'm not ejaculating as much. It really does feel like too much...

>Well I did this thing one time and I didn't like it so I quit

More discipline is needed

It's probably just mental. You're too happy and complacent.

If you can still get your dick up each time, you have nothing to worry about.

rofl that's awesome
Did I say I did it one time, faggot? It takes a while to learn how to do it. I was doing it for a few months at least. I just don't want to, it's not for me.

hahah shit just woke up, apologies
9 days testosterone peak

9 days after ejaculation?

no, 9 days after birth you stupid shit

You're probably not sleeping as well as you to for one reason or another.

Living with a woman lowers your test

Ever notice how when you're single you immediately see every hottie and you check out every girl? Now that you're locked down your reptile brain is in daddy protector mode so you don't even see the other women

Jesus you virgins are retarded.

You feel weak from all the extra daily cardio.

Make her be on top more often until the honey moon period wears off and sex declined to once weekly.

>Fit I went hiking for 8 hours yesterday and my lifts sucked after. Do trees lower test?

How old are you?

You most likely fucked up by moving in with her, she's taking your energy

it's been 6 weeks, which is a 2 week delay from moving in, if you actually read my post, and trees are a retarded analogy. Suspecting that the production of semen might be linked to hormones makes a billion times more sense than being in proximity to trees, you fucking dense faggot.

any links?

Semen production is a result of lh and fsh, which produce test. Lower test means lower quality sperm.

>lh
>fsh

can you just spell these out?

Look into your sleeping, maybe you're getting a shit sleep because you're sleeping with someone else.

Leutenising (sp?) hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone

well... I have felt more tired. You might be right. That would probably be the other most logical explanation.

Why do women set like 4 alarms 15 mins apart before they really want to get up? I've never understood that

Too young to be living with a girl, you dun goofed my man.

>pay less rent than my friends, yet live in a WAY nicer place
>qt azn gf is an amazing cook and cooks me healthy and tasty meals 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time I cook with her, so I'm learning how to cook
> get to pump loads into tight azn snatch daily
> get to take a break from picking up girls and all the dating bullshit so I can focus on law school

I thought long and hard about this. We're both quite casual about it, though to be honest if I end up marrying her that would not be a bad thing. Or if we're just together for a few years, I won't regret it.

btw I've picked up and fucked loads of broads and I can honestly say I'm tired of putting time into that for now.

Don't listen to him. I'm in the same situation, pretty cash. It's not like you marry a girl by moving in with her. As long as the relationship is good you've only got a roomie that you fuck a lot

banging increases your T
but being in a relationship generally lowers your T

Like a succubus. She wants your energy ki and she drinks it via your penis. Wait... are we in an anime?

You legitimately may have autism.

Nigger nobody believes your wishful fantasy bullshit. Any guy who has lived with a girl wouldnt put het on a pedestal like that. Have fun spending saturdays at Ikea buying useless shit your hambeast wants to put in your apartment

>reptile brain
argonian detected

this