Is veganism actually superior to eating meat?

Is veganism actually superior to eating meat?

Every post I've read said that going vegan increased people's gains, health, etc. but as a lifelong vegan I have not seen this.

>Pic related is my body.

I was raised by vegan parents and ate vegan all my life. I don't look or feel healthy. I struggle to bench press 85lbs. Is this is a problem with veganism, or just bad genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PlhJU57KUdQ
spiegel.de/panorama/kind-verhungert-bewaehrungsstrafen-fuer-veganer-eltern-a-328416.html
veganegefahr.myblog.de/veganegefahr/art/10038239/Durfen-Veganer-Kinder-bekommen-Erneut-stirbt-Neugeborenes-durch-vegane-Mutter
youtube.com/watch?v=SJP8ybkRVBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate#UN_Germany
vebu.de/veggie-fakten/entwicklung-in-zahlen/anzahl-veganer-und-vegetarier-in-deutschland/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129137062&sc=emaf
veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?18297-The-myth-about-B12-dirt-and-stools
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3UuHlPLQU
lmgtfy.com/?q=study on plant sentience
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you remove that black bar? ;)

I call false-flag. A real vegan would be completely in denial about their weakness and poor health.

No protein, no muscles

Finally, someone uaing the black bar properly
Always faggots use a tiny square

Vegans will defend this:

French vegan couple whose baby died of vitamin deficiency after being fed solely on breast milk face jail for child neglect

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html

You're weak because you've never exercised before. There are vegan elite strongmen, powerlifters and bodybuilders

Is breast milk really vegan though?

That's because being vegan is unhealthy as fuck. Just eat meat faggot.

Why do people like you (vegans) make the black bar so long? we all know it's not even half that length you fucking faggot

You have bigger hips than I do, and I'm grrrl. Please tell me your secret, senpai!

no you are not.

>very post I've read said that going vegan increased people's gains, health
Lol, that might be if you visit only circle jerk vegan forums. In "normal" places, like Veeky Forums, you'll hear exactly the opposite.

You know that humans need vitamins that do not exist in veggies to survive, right ? It's not just calories, proteins, carbs and fat, but since your parents are retarded they probably never told you
>"l-l'm going to s-save the animals :(((("

>vegan elite strongmen, powerlifters and bodybuilders

Yes they got big and strong by eating plants, not because of the steroids they took.

Veganism is a fucking meme that a bunch of hippy Buddhist poo-in-looiests self proclaimed gurus keep tooting about.

Eat some bacon, eggs, red meat, cheese and butter and you'lol stop feeling like trash.

Just mix it in with your vegetables. You don't need much in the way of animal protein. Rice and beans are still god tier though.

No more soy. Seriously.

Veganism is a real big issue. Vegetarianism is a bit not-as-bad.

Either way, you coooould make it healthy if you're taking the right supplements, because your diet is shit. We evolved to eat a little bit of everything, not a lot of a few food types.

It's bullshit.

Veganism is great compared to "the average american diet", i.e. soda, pizza, burgers and chocolate bars.

But compared to a balanced diet with whole foods, some meat, some fish, fresh veggies etc etc, veganism is crap.

>some meat

meat raises your IGF-1 and insulin like a motherfucker .
because animal protein is complete protein, your liver shoots IGF-1 to build stuff (sometimes cancer cells).

>I struggle to bench press 85lbs. Is this is a problem with veganism, or just bad genetics?
This has nothing to do with genetics, unless you are a 12 yo little girl.

No seriously, you need more proteins.

meat cause cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=PlhJU57KUdQ

A vegan diet depletes the liver from iron and B12 stores.

>implying raising your insulin and IGF-1 levels is bad when you want gains
>implying IGF-1 doesn't help you escape manlethood as a kid

Well, then live a long vegan life, but stop mirin other people.

Lecithin found in grains causes autoimmune diseases. Soy causes breast cancer.

>Hips almost as wide as shoulders

>iron
nope
>B12
take a supplement/buy fortified foods.

you don't understand how IGF-1 works, it grows everything not just muscles, even your heart size will grow, it could give you problems.

being alive has the possiblity of cancer

Iron absolutely yes, and B12 from fortified foods is not enough.

Germany registered 20 deaths of infants born from vegan parents in 2015. The babies had both iron and B12 deficiencies, which caused malnutrition and brain atrophy in some babies, while others simply died of malnutrition.

Vegans represent less than 1% of the total population. 20 babies died. Think about it.

>citation needed.

can't pull things out of your ass like that.

No you aren't.

spiegel.de/panorama/kind-verhungert-bewaehrungsstrafen-fuer-veganer-eltern-a-328416.html

veganegefahr.myblog.de/veganegefahr/art/10038239/Durfen-Veganer-Kinder-bekommen-Erneut-stirbt-Neugeborenes-durch-vegane-Mutter

:D who do you think are going to believe you without souce faggot??

Keep telling us bullshit...

being a vegan increases dick size by the looks of things

It is from the ZMA

in the medical litterature there is no iron deficiency in vegans who are only deficient in Calcium, B12 and iodine.

B12 is what's causing both adult and kid deaths. it is serious stuff.
we live in a clean environment that's obsessed with sanitary practices. in the wild it will never happen.

also, omnivore babies die all the time. it's the retarded parent's mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJP8ybkRVBk

>Is breast milk really vegan though?
Yes? Think about it. If it wasn't vegan then cows wouldn't be herbivores. As long as it's your own mother or another mother who personally offers her milk for to you willingly, it's a-ok.

the ratio is 3.1 baby death for 1000 alive in germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate#UN_Germany

if there is only 20 vegan deaths, that's better than omnivores.

>let's compare all-cause infant mortality in omnivores with diet-related infant death in vegans

shiggy son

>we live in a clean environment that's obsessed with sanitary practices.

>believes in getting B12 from eating their own shit like rodents

What said

You realize that's total deaths, not deaths caused by malnutrition in infants alone, right?

900.000 vegans in Germany (1,1 %) vebu.de/veggie-fakten/entwicklung-in-zahlen/anzahl-veganer-und-vegetarier-in-deutschland/

Total Germany's population 80.62 million (2013)

20 vegan babies dead in 2015 is a lot.

>900.000 vegans AND _vegetarians_ in Germany

how does babies less than one year old die ? getting shot or someshit ?

3.1 of babies that are less than one year don't make it in every 1000 newborns.

it is well documented how B12 deficiency cause severe damage to a child, in both vegans and omnivores (40% of the population is B12 deficient) we know this.

iron deficiency doesn't exist in vegans, you pulled it out of your ass.

>like rodents
no, by eating unwached foods if you're in the wild
and by eating fortified food/supplements in civilisation.

> guys check out this vegan circlejerk video that totally proves eating meat gives you cancer

best b8 I've seen in weeks

>how does babies less than one year old die ? getting shot or someshit ? 3.1 of babies that are less than one year don't make it in every 1000 newborns.

Accidents, syndromes, diseases, etc. You're a moron.

>it is well documented how B12 deficiency cause severe damage to a child, in both vegans and omnivores (40% of the population is B12 deficient) we know this.

It's also well documented that 20 babies from vegan parents died due to B12 deficiency in Germany.

>iron deficiency doesn't exist in vegans, you pulled it out of your ass.

Iron is the most common nutrient deficient in vegetarians, and especially in vegans, who don't eat any animal products, the American Academy of Pediatrics' Pediatric Nutrition Handbook says.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129137062&sc=emaf

>no, by eating unwached foods if you're in the wild

Also, this utter non-sense. Humans are poor at absorbing B12 that way. We are not ruminants.

>vegan is unhealthy

actually explain your point you fucking retarded yank. What do you think is unhealthy about not eating burnt animal corpses or animal secretions?

what can you not get without eating a corpse?

>i cant justify killing animals so im gonna appeal to ridicule

> i have no idea what im talking about
Bacon is now a classified carcinogen
all the other stuff contains cholesterol, and in fairly high amounts

>hurr durr blocked arteries is good for u XD

>i cant refute any of the actual scientific evidence so im gonna post a pic of a cartoon frog

I bet you think you are clever as well.

>Is veganism actually superior to eating meat?
In no way.
>Every post I've read said that going vegan increased people's gains, health, etc.
It's all bullshit.
>Pic related is my body.
Yeah, ditto.
>I was raised by vegan parents and ate vegan all my life. I don't look or feel healthy.
Are you surprised? Your parents malnourished you. They destroyed what could have been you by giving you inadequote food. You should sue them and get them locked up.

except it isnt, as you could do that...or if you wanna live in 2016 then have your marmite, soy milk and mock meats

> alot of food is fortified with b12, same with the food the animals eat

> explain how not eating cholesterol and foods directly linked with cancer, diabetes and obesity is superior please

> please tell me how somebody eating a diet rich in fruits and veggies and grains, and avoiding cholesterol is unhealthy please.

> Explain how eating a balanced vegan diet is unhealthy

You wrote fucking nothing.
>murica

>except it isnt, as you could do that...or if you wanna live in 2016 then have your marmite,

No, you idiot. veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?18297-The-myth-about-B12-dirt-and-stools

>same with the food the animals eat

Yawn. Please proceed to post Cobalt B12, which treats cobalt deficiency in cattle and has B12 to help with the absorption of cobalt and has nothing to do with B12 deficiency.

> he actually thinks cows living in factory farms get b12 naturally from grass

> it is not a myth, you can absorb b12 in a natural state, like every other animal...that is not a reputable source.

> millions of vegans are not b12 deficient

>still not explained how marmite and other foods easily available in 216 is not good for b12 levels.

>still not justifying stabbing animals

vegans can be as healthy or unhealthy as you want. You can eat like shit or be mindful and eat healthy foods.

/thread

BTFO. These posts are reductive to bro-science tier stuff. You're posting nothing of relevance at this point and definitely not proving a vegan diet is superior.

vegan diet still means nothing. avoiding animal protein can definitely be more beneficial than hurting but it depends. basics of being vegan and Veeky Forums is avoiding SOY, wheat, fast food and sweets at all costs. i've seen most of vegans doing exactly this mistake and they were all out of shape. you need to eat TONS of raw, unprocessed fruit (but don't juice it), vegs, greens and some nuts and seeds. if you are craving or need to push for calories eat mashed potatoes with avocado, seasoned rice or some healthier grains.

also if you don't find it disgusting try eating some cooked fish or raw eggs but keep your hands off of dairy. i don't recommend lentils either because they have high amounts of both carbohydrates and protein which makes them hard to digest - farty meheecan syndrome

what?
Im merely pointing out that you can get every nutrient needed without stabbing animals, and that you avoid very harmful things by not eating animal corpses.

>still not justifying stabbing animals

>Accidents, syndromes, diseases
You are missing the point, they are still non healthy babies who died.
Vegans who supplement b12 will have healthier babies than corpse eaters and fish (Mercury) eaters.

>Beef board propaganda gibberich without a linked peer reviewed study

All the studies don't show iron deficiency
Lurk more faggot
Vegetarians can be deficient because dairy reduces iron absorption.

do you know that plants are being basically eaten or cooked alive? i didn't eat meat for 6 years but this "moral" justifying makes no sense. i believe that animals should be only hunted or breeded at home farms and i'd discourage anyone from eating pork for example because pigs are very consciouss so they suffer a lot and it's been proven that it has tremendous impact on the meat. still i can't stand these murder claims. when we reach the point where we can grow animal products or can get energy from other sources like sun or air then your point will be valid but not now.

Go back to Tumblr you smug vegan faggot

>muh cancer prevention
>muh clean diet
>muh supplements
If veganism were actually healthy, you frail retards wouldnt be taking 4 vitamin complexes daily while dying of nutrient deficcienccy.

>eating meat causes cancer
Other foods reduce the chance of cancer
lifting weights reduces the chance of cancer

Thanks, I'll enjoy my meat, keep lifting and enjoy my life while you vegan faggots have to supplement all kinds of minerals and vitamins and look like shit just to squeeze a few more years out of your life that you will spent weak and old because you have no strength.

this

>ate vegan all my life

stopped here. you'd have major developmental disorders if you ate completely vegan your entire life.

shitty bait thread saged and discarded

>any strongman, elite athlete, bodybuilder

Yes they got big from eating anything at all and not all the steroids they took

this

wtf.
Plants cannot suffer, they are of no moral significance. Even IF they did, then how does that justify stabbing animals?

> i cant refute anything so im gonna name call

Nobody has yet justified the animal holocaust. What a surprise

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

all that soy gave you high estrogen levels sempai.

>Plants cannot suffer, they are of no moral significance

and you started your post with wtf? do your research. none part of what i wrote said anything about justifying. i just pointed out that it's hypocrisy

Plants cannot suffer
How does killing plants justify killing animals?

How is eating non-sentient beings but been against unjustly killing sentient beings make me a hypocrite?

>thinks an organism without a brain or subjective experience of reality is worth moral consideration but animals are not

found the retarded corpse muncher

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3UuHlPLQU

Hello Tumblrina vegan faggots. Maybe you should just stick to watching Vegan"Gains"" videos instead of spreading your retarded propaganda? Animals are not equivalent to a humans life. Killing a few animals for gainz is perfectly natural.

Fuck off vecunts. Go back to Tumblr!

typical vegan dogmafag. denying evidence and either saying whatever crap to avoid making argument or being too dumb to understand counterarguments. been trying to reason with a lot people like this only to find out that they have own more leather and other animal products than my whole family together

How does that show sentience? How does that justify stabbing animals?

> i never said animals life is equal to human life
>appeal to nature fallacy
> ad hom fallacy
> appeal to ridicule
> still not justifying the act of killing animals

How dumb are you?

>pic
Yeah, explain yourself. The killing won't stop, so what makes the difference?

I wont ever deny evidence.... give me evidence that plants are SENTIENT and have a subjective experience of reality and i will take it into consideration....

>the irony of a corpse muncher telling a vegan that they ignore evidence

you not keeping slaves will not mean everybody does not keep slaves so whats the difference?

>Bacon is now a classified carcinogen
so is going out in the sun
>all the other stuff contains cholesterol, and in fairly high amounts
he fell for the cholesterol is bad meme

>fallacy fallacy
How dumb are you to still keep parroting this Tumblrina vegan shit? I'm telling you. To. Go. Back. To. Tumblr. You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. Now shut the fuck up.

>the lipid hypothesis is a meme
>over 100 years of research is a meme
> everything gives u cancer nowadays son!!!!1111

This doesn't even make sense.

Because if you are going to debate then you need to know using logical fallacies is a terrible thing to do.
It provides nothing of substance, derails topics and in any respected debate would make you look stupid.

You have not refutted any of my points, you debate like a SJW,,..maybe you need to go back to tumblr...

Dietary cholesterol does not affect blood cholesterol negatively you stupid fuck. Your body naturally produces cholesterol. When you eat food that has cholesterol, your body produces less cholesterol. You have no idea what you are talking about.

>explain how not eating cholesterol and foods directly linked with cancer, diabetes and obesity is superior please
you fell for the cholesterol is bad meme. and those foods aren't directly linked with cancer, diabetes and obesity. a high caloric intake and sedentary behaviour is. you can get obese from eating too much fruit
>please tell me how somebody eating a diet rich in fruits and veggies and grains, and avoiding cholesterol is unhealthy please.
say goodbye to your hormonal and bile acid production>Explain how eating a balanced vegan diet is unhealthy
it's not unhealthy for the body. but it produces militant, self righteous faggots like you so it's pretty bad for the mind

Meanwhile you're using the fallacy fallacy. Shove a Hi-Point up your asshole and pull the trigger, because you can't become any more of a retarded faggot than you already are.

veganism is stupid. it produces self righteous holier than thou idiots who think that they're going to somehow save the planet when in actuality eating vegan will put just as much stress on the environment as eating meat and isn't anywhere near as sustainable as they claim

lmgtfy.com/?q=study on plant sentience

here you go vegan master race. i had few dmt experiences and most of the people that had, know that they were communicating with the spirit of the plant - banisteriopsis caapi. indigenous south americans call her maestra (teacher) and i've been completely skeptical about it until i experienced it but stay in your vegan comfort zone whatever

except that isnt true. Or are you gonna go against 100 years of research, British and American heart foundation, and the lipid hypothesis?

So are you saying cholesterol does not causing blocks?

So you think eating veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes and getting all nutrients needed means you get hormone inbalances....oooohhhkaaaayy

Pointing out logical fallacies in a debate is not a fallacy, you still have yet to justify stabbing animals.

That provides no evidence for plant sentience. Just intelligence...
Now how about you show me a mechanism of conciousness that can manifest without a brain

Show me a way that 1 can feel pain without a brain, nerve rectors or a nervous system

Show me why plants would have evolved to feel

Show me why if plants could suffer then how would that justify stabbing animals?

would you try to impregnate your girl by fucking her in her belly button? no? then stop arguing with vegans.

Meanwhile, I'm a vegan who has lifted for 2 months on ICF 5x5, and has the following 5 rep maxes:

Squat: 205 lb.
Bench: 155 lb.
Dead: 255 lb.
Barbell Row: 165 lb.
OHP: 90 lb.

I'm 6'1" and 170 pounds, btw. No e-statting either. Veganism shouldn't impact your gains. Protein and calorie intake does. You're weak because you're untrained.

Post a pic of your body then you self-righteous vecunt. Otherwise shut the fuck up and go jerk off to Vegan"Gains" like the special Tumblrina snowflake you are.

99.99999999% chance you look like shit. Prove me wrong.

> not refuting my actual points

You have a shit body and you are in denial ahahahahhahaha

Go parrot your veganshit on Tumblr you self-righteous faggot hahahahahhahaa

> not refuting my actual points

>Tumblr
>Tumblr
>Tumblr
0/10 trolling

Do you believe a cockroach's life is worth as much as a cow's? Do you believe a cockroach's life is worth as much as a human's? I am not arguing a point here, I'm just curious.