I don't know what the fuck to eat

Seriously. My goal is 3500kcal for a clean bulk.

But half of these calories are nuts and peanut butter, and I just can't anymore guys. I can't.

It's 10AM where I live, and I haven't eaten jack shit.

Send help.

Other urls found in this thread:

calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-rice-long-grain-white-rice-cooked-without-salt_f-ZmlkPTY0NjMw.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chicken eggs rice oatmeal brotein milk

But chicken barely has calories, same for eggs.

Oatmeal I don't like but I guess I could make an exception.

Is rice heavy in calories?

Bump

200 grams of oat a day is 750kcal
200 grams rice is 750kcal
5 eggs is 400 kcal

>200 grams rice is 750kcal

Stop spouting bullshit like this

200 gram rice is 696kcal

uncooked of course

so cooked you maybe have ~600 gram

avocado

Its not bullshit you inbred

>chicken barely has calories
One chicken breast is like 200kcal. Eat two of those, some carbs and drink a glass of milk and you've just had a good 800kcal meal

260 grams of rice is 200kcal.

calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-rice-long-grain-white-rice-cooked-without-salt_f-ZmlkPTY0NjMw.html

Buy blender
Add 750ml milk
Add 120gr oats
Add 2 scoops peanut butter (50gr)
Add 1 scoop nutella (25gr)

Close your eyes
Shut down your brain
Start gulping down the gains

That's 1300kcal, you're welcome

>weighing rice after cooking.

Wait what? How much is 100g of raw rice after cooking? 300g?

I eat chicken, beef, pork, rice, pasta, fruit, veggies, nuts, peanut butter, cheese, wholemeal bread.

Uncooked it is about 700

Full fat milk, yoghurt, quark, whatever.

> eating a hydrogenated oil/sugar mixture
> clean bulk

PEANUT BUTTER IS THE BIGGEST MEME FOOD ON THE PLANET

Smoothies, OP. Frozen blueberries, strawberries, bananas, greek yogurt, chocolate whey, almond milk, peanut butter. One shake can be 1500+ and it's easy to drink three a day as long as you bust it at the gym and space them out all day.

>struggling with 3500 kcal.

Never gonna make it.

"Clean" bulking isn't meant to describe the type of food you eat to bulk. It's in reference to limiting your caloric surplus to about +300 instead of full on +500 or more. Trying to eat 3,500 calories of brofood is idiotic and will require wasteful volume. I seriously don't understand how people ever have trouble getting enough calories. Even when I'm bulking I still have to consciously count calories to make sure I don't go over. Let go of the whole chicken breast broccoli rice and oats bullshit already. IIFYM isn't a debate anymore. Eat literally anything you want, everything is fair game, so long as you hit your calorie and macro goals.

This shouldn't be hard...full fat meats (ground beef especially, dirt cheap when its in the 70-85% lean range).

Put full fat mayo on sandwiches.

Full fat cheeses make most dishes delicious.

Normal ice cream...1 pint = 1,000 calories.

Avacado is extremely high in ("healthy") fats. Make guacamole. Pair with tortilla chips = easy 1000 calories.

All pasta is extremely high in calories compared to it's volume. Add store bought spaghetti sauce + fatty ground beef + garlic bread = 1200 calories just for a plate of spaghetti.

Half a large peperroni pizza from any popular place = ~1200 calories.

Literally any fried foods shoot the calorie count way up, french fries, fried chicken, etc.

why eat so clean if you wanna gain weight badly?
fucking health faggot

>hydrogenated oil/sugar

Stop buying skippy of kiffy or whatever the fatass american fucks buy, you dumb fucking faggot.

its tasty so...

Depends highly on how much water you add when cooking

>tfw allergic to codeine

no purple drank for me.

Make a fucking sandwich, burger, or taco, burrito, wrap or whatever. Load it up with vegetables and cheese and everything else. Wash it down with some milk.

yeah except all those unhealthy fats will be lost when u cut and u look like a skelly again retard

that's not how it works bro...

Buy Mass gainer if you are too dumb to eat. That shit was designed for people like you

Eat beef faggot.