Motivation thread ?

motivation thread ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/jpatton89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just came from that reddit thread. The guy in the picture claims he did that over 8 months, natty. The only motivation I see is for using DNP

Is it possible to lose 140 lbs in 8 months natty like this picture, or is he roiding? He is claiming natty, and has 11.4% bf on that picture.

reddit.com/user/jpatton89

it's possible you just need to be in a calorie deficit of 2500 calories a day. So there's something going.

if this is natty this guy has fucking godtier genetics, and even still. he went from complete fatass to certified gymrat in less than a year. LESS THAN A YEAR

there's no way you can be at a deficit like that and end up with the amount of muscle he has

For anyone wondering: 8 months, natty possible? Probably not.

8 months, using gear? Still requires a lot of planning, might not even be real.

He might be lying about the timeline. But regardless, kudos to this guy for taking the weight off his shoulders.

it gets better, look at this post of his

"Maybe I'm confused? I'm really bad at the terminology. I thought cutting is what you do AFTER bulking? In order to tone up? I've only been lifting for 3-4 months and have been eating a lot of food during that time. I don't know what the correct word is?"

so the guy cut down >140 lbs in 4 months and then bulked up to be more muscular than 90% of Veeky Forums in another 4 months

props to the guy on making it, but he's an asshole for trying to claim natty and deluding normies

I would guess he's lying about the timeline, that physique is pretty easy, especially if you're a former fatter. (coming from a former fattie).

case closed boys, if you look through his post history he has also claimed to be a black man, a girl and a deaf father

just some dude making up stories for internet point, no chance the pic is actually him

Not really motivation for you guys but I got a fun story

>am grill, go to gym on the regular for 1,5 years now
>couple of months ago see chubby guy come in with 2 gains goblin fat girls
>guy wants to work out but is severly slowed down by fat lazy goblins who complain after every lat pulldown set with babby weight
>notice him looking at me couple of times
>girls tease him and act like pieces of shit towards him
>fattest goblin keeps making flirty remarks to the shredded steroid guy in the gym
>chubby guy and I make eyecontact and I see the sadness in his eyes
>this goes on for a few weeks

>one day he comes in and the same thing again
>i notice him looking at me often so i figure why not
>after workout when his goblin friends/sisters are off to the couch to do nothing i talk to him
>i talked to him a few times before but he seems to lose motivation
>i told him that once he gets fit he's allowed to fuck me
>chubby guy obviously suprised and doesn't know what to say, so i leave
>next time he comes in we make eyecontact and he looks away quickly
>notice him ignoring the goblins and going straight for the weight room and i've never seen someone workout this hard
>this goes on for a while time and see him make steady progress for the first time
>losing weight, clearly making gains

To be honest I didn't even tell him that because I honestly would have sex with him, I just wanted to see what would happen
I don't know if this makes me a piece of shit or not, but at least I saved someone from a shitty life

is that sun ken rock

Beginner here. Honestly if a cute girl in the gym, or anywhere for that matter, would tell me that I would get so motivated I would probably sleep on the gym from now on

>>am grill

Right.

his calves are quite exemplary. you cant even see his upper legs, so your reply makes no sense

He's pretty fit already strict curling 2,5 plates

If I were him I would think you're a whore. The thought of that the girl I mired from afar turned out to be whore like every other girl, would fuel my rage beyond believe and motivate me. The End.

>>i told him that once he gets fit he's allowed to fuck me

What the fuck?

If you stay true to your word you get props.
Although in the end he should be getting fit for himself, not for pussy.

Does anyone have that image of the guy wearing a blue t-shirt with a cane on it if I remember?

nah why

Motivation, something to work towards