Be at zoo

>be at zoo
>fall into the gorilla pit
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/587069/Handsome-gorilla-drives-Japanese-woman-wild
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jambo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stand up, dominate the gorilla by staring at him and wait for the staff to shoot it or get me out otherwise.

Hope the gorilla does not see me as threat

>im not deluded like most men who have fantasies of been able to/our ancestors been able to fight off these sort of animals.

>see gorilla
>stab him in the fucking face wih a sharp stick

No that hard. You can probably fuck them up with just a rock, but I wouldn't take the chances.

Train with them until I'm rescued.

>letting the gorilla fuck you in the ass because youre too scared to fight an animal we beat 20,000 years ago

You are so fucking cringeworthy

There is no doubt in my mind that niggers are fucking retarded. Why did they have to cause the death of a creature that's worth more than their whole shitty nigger family?

I'd lift with the gorillabros

> this person actually thinks the majority of ancient humans could beat a gorilla in a fight

That gorilla has probably done more for society than that whole Dindu Nuffin WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEIT family.

Did the gorilla actually hurt the kid? From what I saw in the video, he just seemed to show some interest in the "thing" that fell into his cage.

>roidgut

>those insertions

>fall deeper into gorilla pit
>so deep that the line beetween gorilla and you fades
>there is nothing
>but gorilla

Probably curl up in a ball, stare at a corner or some shit.

Learn the art of gorilla warfare.

And in case anyone was wondering, the filenames aren't my personal assessment of the gorilla. Though I suppose I see their point by gorilla standards.

express.co.uk/news/weird/587069/Handsome-gorilla-drives-Japanese-woman-wild

Enlist 10 Brock lesnars to come to my aid

I've severed my own penis and replaced it with a pipebomb to fool the eyes of non-Pipe bomb-fu practitioners. I would pull it out with my swift and practiced motions. People on the stand would most likely think "Why is that man pulling out his penis at a moment like this?" But little do they know that this solid rod will spell the doom of the hulking beast before me.

Shit my pants, get panic attack, try to keep distance.

Aware me one what happened.

Obligatory

>Negligent dipshit parents allow kid to fall into gorilla pit
>gorilla huddles over kid, keeping him near at all times
>being the unpredictable beast that he is, zoo keepers view him as a threat
>decide to kill him instead of taking any chances

more like;
>squeeze through bars to fall into gorilla pit while you parents ignore their responsibilities

DINDU NUFFIN

>using the jersey white boy version that OP used for the dindu pic
gj

That nigger child is only going to grow up to be a drunk junkie gangbanger.

You've only seen the peta edit havent you user

He drug the kid around by his legs.

DINDU NUFFIN

in the non edited vid (which they didn't show on the news because it's 'disturbing') the gorilla drags the kid around in the water

Why didn't they just tranquilizer it?

This is b my first time hearing about this so I don't know anything, just my first thought. Is the delay between getting hit by tranquilzer and it going down slower than it being killed?

the funny thing is a gorilla dragging around a vid in water is a perfect attention grabber. 'disturbing' sounds like the oy veys trying to cover up their puppeteering

Call in 10 brock lesnars

>stick
>penetrating a gorillas skull
Reminder that the average gorilla is 2mph faster than Usain Bolt

Do the parents in these situations get any sort of reprimand? Or is just "Oh, because of your dumb ass kid and your negligence we had to kill one of our PRICELESS animals of which there are probably one a couple thousand if even left in the WORLD, to save your kid which is literally 1/7000000."

Yes, that's exactly why they killed it. They didn't want to take the risk

>I think the gorilla should have been tranquillised
>If he had killed the nignog kid in the time delay, accident happened
>He should not have been shot for the potential to do harm
>Now that he has been shot before doing anything to harm anyone, it should be open season with preemptive punishment for ghetto nigs.

Animals are generally innocent in terms of intent, and act on instinct, I always feel worse for them than I do people.

in all honesty its pretty unethical to punish someone for something someone in their care does,the zoo shouldve just had smaller bars or a glass window.

Imagine all the staff that now have nothing to do because this decades-long project is done.

ask him to throw me back /dyel mode success

People like you are so pathetic. Look, I'm vegan, and I recognize that you have to kill the gorilla in that situation. It's not the gorilla's fault even a little, but you can't just let human children die just because you don't want to kill a gorilla

make friends with the gorilla and have a nap while he strokes my back and beats up the other gorillas to protect me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jambo

Mirin fridgemode

WE

I just watched both the videos where a kid falls into a gorilla pit. The gorilla's leave the white kid alone but mistake the black kid as one of their own kek.

WUZ

KANGS

you are fucking retarded

>you can't just let human children die just because you don't want to kill a gorilla

says society right? in a situation where laws don't apply I wouldn't even give a fuck about a stupid fucking human children that is not mine, I would choose this precious animal over it every time

>2016
>there's still delusional people who really believe a human stand a chance against a gorilla

Since the Gorilla doesn't have access to dat dere cell-tech, a young Ronnie Coleman would slap that bitch in the face.

Sorry. A human child? Oh sorry. I was under the impression it was black.

It take it back.

>be me, Gorilla
>humans caught me and put me in a small area
>can't leave
>can't fuck Gorillachicks anymore
>something comes into my garden
>i touch it
>i get shot

In what world do we live? And people are wondering why i don't care if a human child dies because of his own faull.

>nignog kid gets shot
>"BLACK LIVES MATTER"
>nignog falls into gorilla pit
>"SHOULD'VE LET HIM DIE"

So I guess this confirms that gorillas matter more than black lives.

>So I guess this confirms that gorillas matter more than black lives.
Is that even a question?

>*unsheaths katana*
>nuthin personell, kid

has anyone made a gif yet of the ape dragging the nigglet around in the water?

Thx Bro !

Dumbass kid should've used pic related

Niggers. It's why we can't have nice things.

Physically speaking, you don't stand a chance. A gorilla can snap you in half like a toothpick if it wanted to, the difference in strength is just huge. Thank god there are these handy things we invented called guns though.

Even the unedited version isn't bad.
The gorilla mostly just stands above the kid like he's protecting it, then he grabs the kid and drags him through the water to try to get away from the crowd.
Sure he wasn't gentle about it, but they do the same shit with their own young if they perceive the surrounding area a threat.

The real question is, why the fuck don't they at least name the terrible parents? I get they're afraid to press any negligence charges and want to highlight a human live being "saved," but really they don't even name the fucking moron(s)?

Blacklivesmatter sided with the gorilla, saying that the gorilla was shot to protect white privilege
>yfw

Michelle Gregg. She's been bragging about it being her son all over social media.

I'll be fine...

So wait it was legit a black kid that fell in?

You do realise that the average gorilla is like 10 times stronger than the strongest human being right?

Myron sick quads

>Why did they have to cause the death of a creature

When have they lifted up 10 thousand pounds?

When have they actually done anything impressive either documentated or filmed?

Not saying they wouldn't fuck up a human but holy shit are they overrated for really no reason other than they're muscular. Hell people think they can kill bears and shit too.

It is bad though. Humans aren't meant to be dragged through water at high speeds.

It'd be like saying a mother cat nipping at a baby isn't bad because she does it to her own.

Humans aren't meant to be treated like animals. The gorilla could have seriously hurt the kid dragging it. The gorilla could have spazzed out when it got shot from the tranq and killed the kid.

It needed to be shot. AND the mother needs to have charges filed on her for gross negligence at the very least.

I doubt a 4 year old without protection prayers could get through the tunnels to create it.

There are several accounts of scientists putting up monkeys and humans against each other in simple physical tasks. In one case, there was a test being run to see who can deadlift more; a chimpanzee or a person. The person only managed to pull 200 pounds as his max attempt, while the chimpanzee managed 847 pounds. Both weighed roughly around 150 pounds.

> animal agriculture is unnecessary
> on Veeky Forums

..now get the fuck out

>something bad happens to a white child

Or that poor sweet baby how could this have happened it certainly has nothing to with race :(

>something regaurding a non-white child happens

DINDU POO IN BUILD WALL XDDDD

Surely you guys see how fallacious this shit is right?

ask gorilla how much he lifts, how much protein does he eat a day, and what does he do for cardio

Overheads are for pussies

>>>/tumblr/

vegans are so stupid. Why did the conversation have to go beyond "yeah, pretty shitty for the gorilla."