Why are my arms so thin and girly?

Why are my arms so thin and girly?

because you fell for the "you only need a few sets for arms!, they get hit enough with compounds!" meme

bet you also have bitch-ass calves.

protip: get on a bro-split, and have a separate day for arms and calves and blast the fuck out of them

inb4; b-but i dont even l-lift

do i fucking care?

kek, i bet you actually believe this

post a timestamped pic you fucking DYEL

i already posted a pic in another thread, im not about to start spamming pics like a tripfag.

of course you did you fucking cookie monster

what's with all this brosplit shilling today? Is it just you or are there a few of you?
>muscle protein synthesis only occurs for 48 hours
>lets do a split where we hit a muscle group every 168 hours durr

>>muscle protein synthesis only occurs for 48 hours
ive been training for 4 years, the last year on a brosplit with 1 x weekly frequency, still making gains and strongest/most muscular ive ever been, and im natty with average genetics

you really take those scientific studies (which are constantly changing and contradicting themselves throughout the years) wayyyyyyyyyy too seriously

you probably also do PUA and believe life is just science and math.

god i hate when STEM nerds get into my hobby, literal autists who ignore real world results and focuses on theory and studies which are all, protip: flawed as fuck

If the studies are flawed wouldn't your method be equally flawed

If you have the magic formula make a million dollars with it

Post body pic

i have bitch hands and wrists. my hands are slightly larger than the average girls and guys have called my hands cute.. :(

I don't give a shit what the studies say.

I've been on a bro-split for the last year, and have been lifting for 4 years in total.

Being on the bro-split for the last year hasn't made me lose any gains, I've got stronger and more muscular.

You people talk like bro-splits will take away your gains and that you wont make any gains doing it. The last 12 months of my training proves you wrong, regardless of what studies say.

And he doesn't. Kek

This was me at 78kg before starting a brosplit, date in file name.

This is me recently at 88kg, 1 year doing a bro-split.

I've gained significant size and strength on the bro split.

Total is just over 580kg at 88kg BW. That's just over 1300lbs and it's more than 99% of this imageboard.

>bro-split
what are bro splits?

You're not 88kg mate

A bro-split is any routine that has you only hitting each muscle group only once a week. Instead of twice or three times like on PPL or Full Body routines.

That door hinge height signifies you're about 5'5". I would say in reality you're 5'5" and 175lbs

Nope.

I'm 172 (78kg) in I am 171cm, which iirc is 5'7

You're off by 2 inches on height, and 13 pounds on weight - as of today.

Pic related is the cut Ive recently started, with daily weigh-ins. Water-weight was 88kg to 86.5kg, then I started tracking every-day since. I don't start tracking daily until water-weight has gone.

As you can see, even with water-weight gone, I am still hovering around 85-86kg.

right so there is only 1 of you then. Show a proper body pic. What other routines did you try?

>implying this isn't a troll

>thinking that looking average lifter as a 5'5 manlet after over 4 years of lifting is a testament to the holy 'brosplit'
kek

>21 / 4 / 8

hahahahahaha