Did lifting finally get you a gf?

If not why?

Lifting can't fix a shit personality

Lifting can't fix spaghetti spilling literal mild autism

If it aint broke dont fix it :)

Lifting can't fix crippling depression

It actually can, unless your "lifts" don't raise test

Veeky Forums friendly.

still broke all the time so no gf. Girls want money first.

Testosterone levels don' dictate social awareness. That has to be learned through experience.

Lifting can't fix I'm gay

Being overly aware is a sign of low T

Are you fucking joking me?!

Yes it did, had the personality before, now I have everything

calm down, Carl.

You're a fucking white male!

that's aids skrillex that says that, not carl the cuck you high school summerfaggot

Either way you're full of shit

back to your faggot safespace uni you go

Are you really that dense you didn't realize I was being ironic?

return2reddit

I'll fucking meme you to death

it got me feels man
>meet grill of dreams
>hiker, rockclimbs, in school for biomedical research (like myself), vidya, have literal 30 minute discussions on starwars theories, thinks I'm hot, she's a 5'8" short haired blonde with tight abs, same music taste
> spend two weeks basically doing everything together at school, and then she would come over and cook and watch movies, or hike
>did a mud run together
> suddenly, "I'm not ready for a real relationship, I wasn't expecting us to work so well and everything to go so fast"
>literally ended it because things were going too well
:(

You ended it or she did?

Some people scared of commitment / too insecure...

Like me :(

I can't believe I go to the same website as autists like this. Makes you think man...

What, you're really so surprised? Guess you haven't been here very long.

literally this

Lifting got me a lot more more mires, still can't talk to women though so totally fucked.

Things were probably not going that well. Commonalities are not necessarily attraction factors for girls. For girls it's more about learning to play with her emotions, making her feel sad, happy, angry, excited, etc.

Sounds like she felt comfortable with you, but wasn't "feeling it". The excuse she gave you is how she rationalizes it.

Lifting can indirectly boost your chances of getting a gf by making you more confident and less insecure.

No, because i dont have the balls to ask a girl out...i know two girls like me but i do nothing about it and i am not going to see them again since french clases are over....

i should add her at facebook but i will probably o nothing about it and this depreses me :/

No, but that's because I am autistic. But at least I'm no longer autistic AND fat. So hopefully I can find a girl that has an autism fetish. That's a thing, right?

No.

>Lifting doesn't fix 5'7
>Lifting doesn't fix 5/10 face
>Lifting doesn't fix emotionlessness
>Lifting doesn't fix social ineptness
>Lifting doesn't fix unrealistic standards

All I want is a pure young blonde gf to marry and have a bunch of kids with to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Skelly mode
>Get hit on by drunk, fat chicks
>Drunk fat chicks only

Hit Otter Mode
>Get hit on by sober Hamplanets
>Hamplanets only

Sorry, I did not work my my ass-on to settle for a woman who curls 20 ounce Cokes 3x15 every day.

same for me, fucked one slampig then told myself never again can't believe I stooped so low.

Because of fucking acne

lifting makes you more critical of girls and their appearance

so no

What's worse is that I live in Michigan, so 5'5" at 160 is pretty much a "slim" chick here.

Bonus, since I'm in my 30s, single women around my age are the bottom of the barrel or have 3 kids from 5 different dads.

Add them at facebook and chat them up. Cmon whats the worst that could happen
If you fuck up big time post results to fit tho

This but the mires been making me feel better desu.

How the fuck have we not figured this shit out yet? One of my brothers has had bad acne since like age 12. He is almost 30 and still has it just as bad. He has tried a few things with no luck.

Meanwhile I have had like two pimples my entire life and have nice skin.

Poor guy is a virgin still because of it. Wish I could help him!!

Lifting can't fix not knowing how to go out and meet people

No, I work too much, and everytime I spend time with a girl I feel like it's wasted. Actually, that also applies to most men. I was never good with people. But I have several of the conventional attributes that make up male attractivity, according to this board and also other sources (like heigh, frame, face I don't know, I'm wealthy, well educated, and have massive confidence), so I can always spin it to myself like I just have really high yet realistic standards.

I've seen it with some friends of mine, that some obvious stigma (like one friend has a heart defect, and his girl has some condition of her uterus) can really stimulate a stable relationship and founding a family. I think it makes sense. Like people with asthma always think they must start distance running, or people with scoliosis want to do ballet, and so on.

Its pretty dangerous but he could give accutane a chance

anyways to be on topic, talked to a girl a couple of days ago and added her on facebook, she randomly messaged me her number 2 hours after we chit chatted.
told her I had some uni stuff to do but that well get in touch after friday
I think her giving me the number is a good sign.
but yeah, shit wouldnt have happened if I didnt approach her randomly, regardless of lifting

>Its pretty dangerous but he could give accutane a chance
he is at the point where mentioning any type of treatment is very upsetting to him. It really has ruined his life so far. If I was him I would be trying anything/everything. Fuck the feels

>try tinder, decently fit
>no luck
>wait 2 yrs, legit fit now, try again
>1 week of god-knows how many likes
>results in ~10 matches, 5 ph#s, 3 dates and 1 lay.
>one girl I'm legit interested in. Seems very interested in me, actively texting, greets me in morning, etc.
>suddenly friday, detect change in text behavior. By monday, never hear from her again.

I have 0 clue what happened but either she decided some other dude was better than me, or I said something 'triggering' and that was that.

Foreveralone.jpg

good post

Tell him to stop being a little bitch and see a doctor

online dating leads to a lot of flakes user don't overthink it. I have had similar happen and have also been on the other side doing the 'flaking'.

We tried that in his early twenties and he went to see the dermatologist even. The last few years I have pushed him toward a broader approach (better diet, fresh pillowcase every night, different facewashes) but he is very sensitive about it and hates when I say something because I have never had much skin issues.

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

It's put me in a position where I could have one easily. It's also raised my standards to the point where I think I'm better than most women.

>out at a party last week
>wearing a tank because day drinking and it's hot as fuck
>girl starts mirin my vascularity
>flex to show it even more
>second girls eyes light up and she's touching all over me now
>end up making out with her
>not really interested because she's exiting high test and entering fat but I'm a needy fuck so I go with it until the night is up
Sure is easy when you're literally the only one of your male friends that isn't either hungry or fat.

I haven't even started lifting and just talking about starting it got me laid.

>not really interested because she's exiting high test and entering fat

do you also check out girls arms? from what i noticed is that when a girl has "fatty" arms there is a 98% chance they will turn into hamplanets in 5 years, its has come to a point where i check out arms before the usual ass, boobs and face

Yeah actually. New rule is no women with arms bigger than mine. Fat or otherwise.

>girl has "fatty" arms
Fuck I thought I was the only one who looked for this. It is the second best predictor behind seeing thier mom.

My fuck buddy has nice trim arms but her mom is fat. She is a fitness freak so if she gets lazy she will hamplanet instantly.

>thinking girls go for physical fitness over anything else

There are no cute girls in my class and I refuse to use tinder because that's for losers.

yes a 9.5/10 fitnesschick
lifting is best
> damn brah
> dat ass

Been lifting for a week and a half after deciding not to be fat anymore. Went to a pub last saturday. Increase in confidence made a 7/10 qt.3.14 ask for my number. Feels good man.

i don't get girls because i study mech engineer so i have like 0 time for meeting girls outside of class (and classes are full of men)

Also i'm fit but i always use hoods so I hide my gains, because honestly i already gave up seeing how my life is being consumed by my career

This guy is so misunderstood, he realises if he's at the front, he doesn't have to suffer through the extermination of white people.

>If not why?

Because I came to the realization long ago, that humans in general are selfish cunts that forget any kindness shown to them 10 seconds later. In the end, I decided to stop caring and putting up the facade everyone does while being social. I won't laugh at your unfunny story that relates to me in no way. I won't do any small talk with you about stuff neither one of us cares about. I will not show you any kind of respect, unless you show it to me first. I won't give you any undeserved compliments or praise. I won't pretend to care about things I don't care about. I know I sound edgy as fuck, but I got tired of pretending, Veeky Forums.

I used to genuinely love people. I always tried to see things from their perspective. I truly listened when people spoke. I tried to understand and show interest in the things the other person loved. I read peoples moods and tried to share in both their happiness and sorrows. I did all of these things, not because it is required of me, but because I wanted to. But the more I understood people and got to know them, the more I understood how little care they showed their fellow man.

I would rather be alone than show care for someone who does not deserve it. The only love in the world worth anything is unconditional love, but finding that is too hard for an average man like me.

the reason why I don't have a GF is because i'm not even on the same page as anyone else, mentally. Not sure if I want to be honestly. The weird thing is people expect more out of me because of my features/frame and that is probably the only reason why I have gotten any girls at all

Lifting didn't get me a gf

Lifting made me realize there was no hope for the future.

In 2015, that all changed. There is hope for the future brahs! We just have to believe in it. A Great Messenger has come to deliver us from fat acceptance, laziness, addiction and to make us Great once again!

He requires no great feat from you, only that you accept him as the Savior this world needs.

Nah, I just get a bunch of girls who just want sex and none of then want relationships. Pretty sweet, but I need attention.

Wow. You're right. I am now #artilleryforhillary

I am conflicted between these two states of mind, I see where you come from for sure

Lifting lost me a girlfriend but I wound up with someone a million times better and she actually a lifts with me

It did. But she was CRAZY.... religious.

We were going great for a few months, spoent hours hanging out every day, and then spent several hours more just texting. We had similar political views, similar goals in life, and we were just great together. She seemed to adore me more, and more, every single day. Then one day out of nowhere, she demanded that I become religious (I'm not at all). I said no, and she threw a temper tantrum like a 2-year old, and broke up with me on the spot.

Yes.

>Started going to the gym since 2013
>Used to be a fatass
>Like really fat
>with a fat ass
>But even with all that fat i was a 7/10
>I can make female friends easily
>Started talking to a qt with 10/10 body but 6/10 face
>Make a bet with her
>Bet consisted in if i lose 1 or 2 pounds per week she take me out to the movies
>I Lost a lot of weight
>Suddenly forget bet and started dating
>I got not that jacked or ripped but abs started showing
>She was obsessed with gym and started to looking forward for bikini contest
>She started to be insecure as fuck
>A lot of jealous because other people started to mirin
>Even jealous with my own family
>She told me that i went from fat from skinny fat
>So we decide to bulk
>I got extra pounds
>She was happy because of my extra pounds
>Try to start cutting again
>Her jealous started again
>I break up with her
>3 weeks ago

Damn i will never date a fit girl again, those are the worst m80s srsly

post lifting stats of cat

>10 foot curtain climbs in 3 second
>1/2 lb mouse vertical toss x10
>30 second tail-chase sprints x failure
>15 lb 4paw press

Cat is aesthetic as fuark

KYS

>Did lifting finally get you a gf?
No.

>If not why?
Because of my personality.

So what can?

I am listening, bros. I wanna improve.

>No weighted furball puke
Does it even core strength?

Let it go man... Just let it go, I had one girl literally asking me if I would marry her ( dated like six months), two months later she decides to end it... Never spoke to her again... How can a girl go from marry me to fucking ghosting in a few short months... Beyond me but that's female shit right there... You dodged a bullet...

He does Russian (blue) twists on his rest days