Reminder that if you're under 5'11" and lift...

Reminder that if you're under 5'11" and lift, everyone at the gym knows you're only compensating and are laughing at you.

>this thread again

you mean under 5'8, 5'11 is an average height so nobody will think anything of you lifting

>5'11 is average
Not sure where you're from, but her in pittsburgh i tower over most guys and am only slightly over 6'1.

There are a shit ton of italians in the area, but still

>5'11 manlet trying to camoflauge itself

Get with the times, kid. Anyone lower than 6'0 is manlet status, (You) included.

I'm also 6'1, and I'd say I'm taller or tall as most people I meet
5'11 seems about right for average

I know you're baiting, but this is the kinda shit boys in their late teens/early 20's actually believe when they've spent most of their years on this board and the most experience they've had with the "real world" has been in high school or the occasional time they go to class.

Oh look, an angry manlet trying to do damage control

>live in 95% pure white part of South Dakota
>be 6'2"
>don't even feel mildly tall in bars because everyone is 6'+

I love visiting urban centers where I can casually look over the top of every crowd

Reminder that if you're over 5'11 and lift, everyone at the gym knows you're trying to overcome you lankiness which you never will and are laughing at you

>This is what manlets HONESTLY believe

Same here. Even worse for me because over 50% of the population where I live is obese, so despite being a MANLY 200 pounds at 6'2", everyone calls me skinny.

>falling for a shitpost thread

great work everyone

Daily reminder that unless you have 10/10 facial aesthetics and are AT MINIMUM 6'6, you're wasting your time trying to improve your health/looks and should just quit

You know the "at least 200 pounds adult male" thing goes for all males regardless of height, right?
At 6'2" you should be significantly heavier

>implying

i'm 6'2 but ok if you want to play that game i see enough people around who are over 6 foot that 6'2 might as well be average height too

>over 5'11
>"lanky"

are you a turbomanlet?

I know man, I see a turbomanlet in my gym (he's like 165cm or something) and I almost choke trying to not laugh when I see him checking himself out in front of a mirror, or his face when he's doing curls with 30kg

>that gif

I met jeff goldblum at a bar a few weeks ago.

nice guy.

no im not that manlet, thats a friend.

Not at under 15% body fat, you shouldn't.

My dick is exactly 5.11

wat do?

i'm 5'11 and i tower over over the negros at my job

reminder if your dick isnt at least 8 inches at 6 feet or above it looks proportionally awful