Afraid to take the plunge edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yj19FSbF
pastebin.com/zi3wXCWC
pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg
pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
24dnp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I buy DNP with Amazon cards? I don;t want to set up a bitcoin thing.

>dnp general
>posts pic of a guy who most likely just got lean with diet

i wonder if you see the unironicness of this....will OP comprehend that fact he could simply fix his diet and stick to the diet and get shredded without needing DNP?

or does he just assume everyone that has abs takes DNP?

'Tis not the season for Dnp.

Just be safe and take the 200 or 250mg a day for like a week to make sure you don't have any bad sides or reactions. No real reason to go over 500mg desu.

Oredered from buydnp and the dude labeled it as "zma aspartate". Very genius lol. Packaging was really good though. I used to get from yellow fever years ago but this packaging is way better and less ghetto.

Does DNP make you look any different that if you were natty?More veins or the infamous red paper thin skin?

nah, that's tren.

The thin skin comes with low BF and dehydration. You can get both without DNP

>Taking a drug that was used in explosives
>Taking a drug that cooks you from the inside
>Taking a drug that makes you lose all your energy
>Taking a drug that makes your skin yellow
>Taking a drug that will make you sweat 24/7
What the fuck m8
How hard is dieting?

I swear I can't get below 11%, with or without DNP. I-I'm not gonna make it fit, continue without me.

>wantind to diet for 1 month instead of a week

breh, I don't even take dnp but you have to try harder

>cutting for only 1 month

Do you stay really lean or are you just a shit cunt?

I cut for like 30 weeks, at the very least, to get shredded for the stage. And I start at like 15%.

Holy shit "im PEWDIEEPIEEEE xDDD" got a haircut and got jacked

>I cut for like 30 weeks, at the very least, to get shredded for the stage.

see, this is fine, at least you have a reason to use DNP, what i don't understand is why these mouthbreathing casual shitters think using DNP is a sensible alternative to just cutting normally like everyone else. it's on par with using anything above test when you're not planning on competing.

I fucking loved DNP...Until I had a delayed allergic rxn and had to take 50 benadryl tabs to make the swelling go down. Almost shot an epi pen it got so bad.

Been on dnp 250mg ed for 16 day. Easy as fuck and the weightloss is good.

Anyone got the pastebin?

Also add enhanced athlete to the confirmed legit list for the fags that don't wanna use the darkweb.
$25/10 pills, expensive (?) but legit

Would you know if you had PN? I've done line 3-4 cycles and I can't tell. never had the pins and needles symptoms but my hands almost seem more numb than before. Kinda sketchy but I wanna do another cycle.

I've never supplemented NAC but I would for this next cycle.

what estimate bodyfat has the guy on the picture?

8or so. 10 tops. If it were any lower he would have full body vadcularity.

Don't be afraid. Just do all your research. Use the pastebin. In it, there's a list of other online essays / how to's on DNP. Read them all and you'll be fine.

>Where can I buy DNP with Amazon cards?
I don't think you can. Except maybe with Dinitro. Otherwise, you'll have to deal with BTC.

>'Tis not the season for Dnp.
It is south of the equator. Lookin at the roos here.

>Oredered from buydnp
BuyDNP.CC is a scammer. His DNP is dosed at about 50% less strength than other sellers. He argues that he's dosing correctly, and everyone else - without a single exception - is *overdosing* their caps, but what is more likely? That BuyDNP is dosing correctly and every other seller is overdosing their caps to minimize profits? Or that everyone else is selling the correct dosage and BuyDNP is underdosing his caps to maximize profits? I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure out the answer.

>Does DNP make you look any different that if you were natty?
No. You just lose the weight a lot faster and without losing muscle in the process. But the end result will appear natty.

>$25/10 pills, expensive?
Extremely. You should be paying $50 for 50 caps, not $125 for 50 caps. At that price, you're paying 25% more than the most notoriously expensive (and reputable) seller alive, Dinitro.

Probably gonna go with them next because I'm lazy and don't want to figure out bitcoin, and 24dnp is sounding sketchy judging from the last few threads.

Numbness is the first sign of PN, but can also result from letting your extremities get cold (you won't notice this happening on DNP) and from increased water retention. I psyched myself out on my 1st cycle thinking I had PN after 6 days, turns out it was the 2 things I just mentioned. Be careful, though.

>'Tis not the season for Dnp.

I live in North Florida and just finished 3 weeks with 250mg ED, and it was no problem since my day consists of sitting in various air conditioned buildings.

So are we getting the latest pastebin here or what?

I live in an extremely tropical climate, so that can't be it. I think I'm gonna just cut my losses or lack thereof and cut natty from here on. I fuck with DNP still but some of you should read the horror stories before your first cycle

Where is the motherfucking pastebin motherfucker

THE PASTEBIN HAS BEEN LOST.

>Lookin at the roos here.
hive confirmed legit yet? few anecdotals on SST but i would rather someone post pics on here

???

pastebin.com/yj19FSbF

That pastebin is ancient as fuck. 2014. I'm sure that all the sellers are out of date (except for Mas and Dinitro).

>a non-organic substance suddenly changing the way it works with your body

figure out your own sources. the actual cycle info is in there.

/r/dnpsourcetalk

is this it?

pastebin.com/zi3wXCWC

literally just typed DNP pastebin into google so make sure you verify any vendors on that pastebin before buying stuff from them.

they had a 2016 one but no one can find it

pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg

This is Feb 2016.

Its good except that it still lists DMP as a seller. He's now known to be a scammer. He did an exit scam a couple months ago.

Is a very mild headache on 250mg ED normal?
I'm drinking over 1 gal water a day

"a bitcoin thing" is insanely easy to set up, you just make an account on some kind of bitcoin wallet website and use your credit card to buy like 0.1btc or something. it's not like you have to mine the bitcoins yourself.

>dem DSLs
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm a bit late but here user
pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

>ordered 1 kilo of dnp to process and pack into pills
>Fuck off and forget to check my email thinking I'll get it when I get it
>check email today
>Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:30 am on May 16, 2016
how fucked am I Veeky Forums? Would it possibly still be at the post office?

Go to post office, just ask for your package. If they say anything, say it isn't for human consumption. If they press further then just let it go.

I'll post results tomorrow, it didn't get seized by US Customs or anything so I think I am in the clear.

Been on DNP since 3 weeks.
Eyes have turned yellow. Lost a ton of weight and become pretty shredded.
people say i have an evil aura around me
I cum buckets, and the semen has streaks of yellow in it.
Be not afraid. Take the plunge.

Gonna wrap up my pct at the end of the week. Want to hop on a small dose DNP cycle for a week right afterwards. As long as my bloods come back alright should I be good to go?

Dosage will just be 125mg for all 7 days.

125mg for 7 days doesn't even seem worth... ateast do 250.

you guys are retarded af

I've had bad sides on 250 in the past and nothing on 125. I can sustain 125 while on a large deficit and feel totally fine. 250 just kills me.

erm, 24DNP? He's been all the rage lately and he is legit. ordered from him twice, with amazon gift cards.
took a week to ship to germany.
but i do believe his caps are a bit underdosed. I used to be on YellowBot's stuff and 2 caps a day was horrible, 3 was complete terror, yet I seem to do fine on 2 caps of 24 DNP's stuff. The heat only really kicks in at 3 caps/day

You're either insanely sensitive to this stuff or your DNP is way overdosed. Or you're just a small person.

Last time I did dnp the carb cravings were nuts. If I add ECA will it be better?

24dnp.com/

Anyone taken DNP after getting PN from a previous cycle?

Want back on that sweet sweet nectar, but scared.

It's been 3 years since I took it last.

Ordered 10 pills from enhancedathlete last Sunday

I'm in western europe,shipping is free and there's a tracking number which is pretty nice
Expensive as fuck though,as said above 25$ for 10 pills,but this will be my first cycle so it's not that important,i'm gonna go easy on the first one.

Will probably update and do a follow up for the shipping time and packaging( will also do an ignite test )

Well if your PN damage is completely healed,why not try again while taking NAC daily ?

Would like some anecdotal from others first before ending up in the hospital with lightning strikes in my feet.

Thinking of just doing a quick 7 day of DNP 250mg per day just to test it out (ordered 60 caps)

How long until its out of my system and how much weight loss should i expect?

4-7 days for it to be nearly completely out of your system, it'll also take that long for the subcutaneous bloat to leave.

200mg of powder DNP will increase your caloric expenditure by ~25%.

but can't they track me with my credit card info if i buy something illegal?

DNP isn't illegal to sell or own; it's only illegal to market it for human consumption.

I had PN and rash on my 2nd cycle on 250mg after one week. Only had rash after 1st cycle after one week but went from 250mg to 500mg for 3 days.

What Ill be doing is 250mg every 2 days, along with taking benydryl and NAC/Vit C daily to see if I can even stay longer than the week.

ok
but what about other stuff like AAS

how do i order those

Ah, well that would be bitcoin. Never ordered steroids, but every source I've seen uses bitcoin & anonymous e-mail.

>that stupid tattoo

Thank you my friend, I knew asking nicely would take me places.

Ruins the entire fucking thing
Probably done it when he was 18 though

If anyone is shortsighted enough to think some flavour of the month bullshit is a great idea to get grafted onto their skin then they're just bad people

>go to the post office
>nothing is there
Well my dnp was lost in the logistical abyss, and I filed for a refund with alibaba. Any suggestions on where else to order from guys?

>Still no progress pics

Don't expect much, 2-3lbs at most. It takes around a week to get out of your system completely.