Advice

Is this a piece of garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

getrxd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no its a power rack what are you fucking stupid?

stealing OPs thread...
does anyone have this power rack and recommend it?

Seems cheap. I'd check the dimensions

also hijacking. don't trust my doorframe or hardware skills. worth it?

I wouldn't trust that to hold a heavy coat

There's one of these in my uni gym, hasn't killed anyone yet. Seems a little flimsy though

what about a heavy man?

All of these seem flimsy.

If you're buying gym equipment, splurge for olympic grade stuff.

OP, I actually had this exact rack a few years back. I could comfortably squat 3 plates without it bending or anything of that nature. The only downside was the red adjustable catches were flaking the red paint from reracking the weight frequently. Other than that, it was pretty ok.

My bf has it it's good

Just make your own

Weight tree and bumpers.

R8 M8s

I hope you weld good

My pal runs a garage and has been a qualified sig/mig/paw welding over a decade.

It's not as if commercial power racks are made in pristine laboratories by robots. Can't be too hard.

If you have the space go with this.

getrxd . com/getrxdguillotines.html

i think i have prettty much the same bumpers
how did you get rid of the smell?

I have bought pic related.

Pros: cheap as fuck

Cons:
wobbles a lot when you do pull ups or leg raises.
Do not even think about putting more than 300lbs total weight on it. I used it for a while but eventually just got a gym membership so I could do heavier squats.

Smell? It smelt rubbery and industrial,which I don't find problematic. Just gotta "break em in" I suppose .

if you leaned on this it would fall over.

if you had the weight on this and pushed the rack lightly it would fall over

better for chin ups

this

If $300 is on your budget just save for the wall-mount Rogue folding rack for $475

Everybody talking bout build your own. Any recommended tutorials?

Would it cost more to pay a welder to make you one or just buy one?

Somebody posted a wood rack they made in a recent thread that actually looked pretty nice.

I've been thinking about doing one myself one of these weekends.

Word and I'm sure you can find cheap supplies on craigslist

>Everybody talking bout build your own.
you mean one guy
one guy with a good friend with all the equipment and skill necessary

Dublin is it now...

You're doin' it wrong. It's obviously

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

4 u

Taxis a dead giveaway.

Where you from breh?

What if I get this instead?

Recommended?

absolutely. northern lights makes good shit

Ty

>no attachment for bands

I recommend really splurging out on a quality half rack with all the frills. I mean hooks for bands, dip attachment, built in weight tree etc.

Powermax half rack, slightly different model to the one I got (different pull up handles @ top).

I would, if I was a lot more invested in squatting. Right now I'm more into bench and deadlift. Really liked the chin/pull-up aspect of certain full cages. And the stability/sturdiness/reliability.

Forgot to mention here
I don't want to sludge out. The northern lights full rack is about 360 cad. How much is your red one?

That rack look like total shit.

If you don't wanna splurge for expensive equipment from a company like Rogue, I'd recommend a company called Titan Fitness and specifically their T-3 rack with is essentially a rebranded Rogue R-3.

I have one mounted on an 8x8 oly platform with a bare steel Ohio Power bar and Rogue Monster Utility Bench,. and I absolutely love it. Cancelled my gym membership and never looked back.

If you need to bail... hope your floor can handle it.

How about Gymano? Rated for 225KG and my squat will be way weaker than that for years

This is the rack to get. It is awesome.
I workout on it all the time.
Just add bar and weights.

Cant complain solid rack cut 6" of mine to fit in gym