How likely is it that a man will change his body for you?

> How likely is it that a man will change his body for you?

I have gone out on a few dates with this handsome guy. I like him a lot. He's tall, good-looking, funny, kind, have similar interests (vidya) and we get along. The only problem is that he's so skinnyfat and never works out, and I'm more of a /fit girl. His hobbies consist entirely of vidya. I have more muscle mass on my arms than he does, and I'm 105 lbs and 5'3". He used to do a lot of sports and worked out a lot in college, but it's been a few years and he's become couch potato. Luckily he doesn't eat very much, so he isn't fat, and he thinks that being skinny is "good enough."

It's just that it's not good enough for me. My vagina becomes instantly dry when he says
> Oh, I never work out. I'd rather play Dragon's Dogma instead.
> Don't want to go out for a run. I'm going to play XCOM.
I like playing a good Dark Souls too, but it's more of a once-a-week activity.

If I tell him this, do you think he'll say
> okay babe, if you want me to be swole again, like I was in college, I'll be swole :)
or does it not work that way?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a friend with a number he doesn't know text him "you're weak as fuck" every day for a month. if he doesn't get it there is nothing you can do.

I mean like I'm in this situation and then I went on fit and started cutting for self benefit and so I don't end up a 300lbs thing of fat like my two uncles and my two aunts. Find something that motivates him, I wanna get into RPG mode so that's why I'm working out. or do what said.

I have a lot of relationship experience familia, been with over 20

Guys get hella insecure about their masculinity when they're reminded of it. It's not really rocket science, some guys get more defensive about their body than some girls do.
But usually a guy that's not interested in looking after himself is a red flag.
If you show him the importance and benefits of working out and eating healthy, and he still doesn't see the appeal to it, it's going to go downhill from here.
Usually I expect guys to have integrity to work things out themselves, so if he "thinks about it" only if you borderline directly insist on it, it's still a red flag

If he's not interested in becoming better, you could have a talk with him about what specifically bothers him about not doing it

I would probably have responded best to this sort of thing if the woman I loved just said that she wanted someone with more muscles and someone to work out with.

I was never in love with said woman, but I would have gone along with it if I was.

You'll never convince someone else to change. They have to want it for themselves. My current girl is beautiful but fat and it really gets on my nerves that I can't just "make" her lose the weight because she'd be a legit 10/10 if she did.

She mires the fuck out of my body but it doesn't seem to motivate her to improve herself at all.

Get a new bf. Seriously, I hate that grills get in a relationship with a guy and then try to change him. If you don't like him the way he is then find someone else

> have a friend with a number he doesn't know text him "you're weak as fuck" every day for a month
I don't think I'll ever understand men

Maybe we could join with one of those meme apps that "level up" your real life character, like that zombie running app or Fitocracy, and we could "level up" our bodies together by running or working out. I don't know, that's so silly. I'd rather he just do his exercises like a normal person

But it's just one thing. I'm happy with all of his other traits. This is also a thing he can actually change. It's not like I'm asking him to be taller .

Every time you take him to the gym fuck him afterwards

Ok sorry I got triggered there. Besides, getting fit is also for his benefit. Idk, the anons up there have some pretty good ideas

Start adding weights when you have sex.

I think one of the best things you could do is to make very positive remarks about fit people you like, whether on television, someone you know, or pictures. But do it in a subtle way through misdirection, where it doesn't come off as you're doing it because he's there (even though you are), but rather because you really like fit guys (include girls too to offset the balance and any suspicions he may have, but mostly men). "wow, he has eunuch a sexy body," you say biting your lip, paying attention only to the ripped Hugh Jackman on TV, and not to your boyfriend who is sitting beside you, then after you've had your lustful fill of his thick powerful body you go to the kitchen without saying a word to the bf. That kinda thing. The masculine grows through adversity and conflict. It should stir up some self worth questions that he will ask if you do it right.

Had this problem. I have my own problems too but I got consistent with working out in March. He broke up with me a month ago and we started "talking as friends" about a week ago at our regular bar and I think he noticed all the compliments I was getting and got jealous. That next week he went to workout with me twice and we lifted almost the same amount even though he's a lot bigger than me and he felt pretty good about it. He was always the type that said he hated working out and he was just going to get liposuction which hurt my ears to hear him say. We started having sex again this weekend and he couldn't get over how much progress I'd made and how great our sex is now that he wants to keep working out. He was supposed to go with me today but he can't make it. But he seems to at least have a start. Just keep offering to take him with you, but don't be demanding about it. He might come around eventually. I also told him I was really proud of all the work he was putting in when we were at the gym and I think that made him feel good about it too.
So idk just my experience.

>Dragon's Dogma
at least he has good taste

It's not unreasonable in my opinion. Even skinny people get fat later on because they're lazy to begin with.

This. You should just drop him for a Chad OP.

Woah, a serious post on Veeky Forums.

don't listen to i agree that you should make a point of Veeky Forums people being very attractive to you, but not to the point of making him jealous
if you two get along as well as you say you do, you should try to hint at the fact this his college physique looked like a greek sculpture or shit like that, you know what i mean.. just let him know that having a fit bf would make you happy, if he cares about you, he'll do it, but if he doesn't there's not really much you can do unless you have a serious conversation about it

also,
is a good idea, the male brain really does work like this, it's weird but it's true
at least it'd work on me

>wow, he has eunuch a sexy body

> Chef lost 21 stone after friend texted him ‘fat fuck' every day for six weeks
metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/

when did Veeky Forums become /soc/

reading is not hard, I know you are a girl but still

>Maybe we could join with one of those meme apps that "level up" your real life character, like that zombie running app or Fitocracy, and we could "level up" our bodies together by running or working out. I don't know, that's so silly. I'd rather he just do his exercises like a normal person
That's not a bad idea, considering that he's an avid vidya player and all. Maybe it will appear more appealing to him that way.
Worth a shot

this isn't /adv/

This. Just fuckload of orgasms (even fakes will do) and tell him how hot he was when he trained. Believe me if you really put effort to this he will become total gymbruh

this only works if he's not a beta faggot, betas will just look for ways to justify ignoring it rather than doing something about it

>I don't think I'll ever understand men

That guy was just joking.

>dragons dogma
>dark souls
/v/ tier trash pls go

every guy wants to secretly be swole as hell

You just gotta give him an opportunity and make it seem easy and worthwhile, and he'll take it

the reason most people are fat/DYEL/etc because in their mind, changing their body is insanely difficult. If you just show them it is not, they will do the rest of the work.

Kek

>woman wants someone to instantly pander to her preferences

Oh gee, that sure never happened before.

Let's be real, user. It's not that bad what she's asking of him. I'd say it's actually a good thing for a man to have a woman that keeps him from getting dull.

What is bad, is how she's trying to go about getting him to do it. Instead of being honest and open about her feelings on their relationship, she'd rather be manipulative and play mind games. That's the real issue here.

>weighted sex

underrated and definitely a new relationship goal, thx user.

As for OP...coming from someone who was previously a sedentary vidya skinnyfat and happy to be that way for 10 years, it's possible for him to make a change for the better, but unlikely it will be at your beckoning.

If I were a betting man I'd put money on it not working out long term. Hardest thing about relationships is learning that incompatibility doesn't = one person or the other having flaws. You're building one puzzle and he's building another, you can't force your pieces from one into the other. Sorry op, been there and lived it already.

It's cool that you share the vidya game enjoyment, but just ask yourself the hypothetical...what if you didn't care about them. Do you think he would like you just the same if you had no interest in his primary hobby? Doubtful.

fuck you jackie

I did my best and I still fucked it all up
I try my best every day but it still comes crashing down anyway, fuck all of this

Vapid cunt you dont even know what you want once he gets swole youre going to find another "problem"
Go fuck yourself

It's pretty simple OP. just say "wow you lifted weights in college? Show me a picture I wanna see (teehee cutie wootsie face) oh wow you look really het beb. You should start working out again, wow you looked SOO much better (teehee giggle giggle)." You'll male him feel good and a little insecure at the same time. If that doesn't work say start do what girls do and play wierd mind games with him until he eventually gets it.

>been with over 20
Wanna make it 23 babby?

wtf don't participate in these idiotic games, that's for kids
just be fucking blunt but civil

you know all the faggots who say that "communication is key"? that's waht they meant, if something pisses you off, say it but in a respectful way

nothing is more deadly than a fucking conflict boiling under the surface that one party has no fucking clue about, that's where all the bs "you made me do it" cheating whores come from

This will absolutely work i garuntee it

>Maybe we could join with one of those meme apps that "level up" your real life character, like that zombie running app or Fitocracy, and we could "level up" our bodies together by running or working out. I don't know, that's so silly. I'd rather he just do his exercises like a normal person
Confirmed for not understanding men, or anyone over the age of 12 for that matter.

>relationship experience familia, been with over 20

so if you didn't even manage to hold one guy/girl for a year that doesn't really speak for you dontcha think?

other than that I partially agree. what I don't agree on in is that >guy that's not interested in looking after himself is a red flag

90% of society relies on clothes and makeup instead of actually working for a body so that's moot

No. Any change from anyone has to come from within unless he's a complete sub. But those are some weak a as excuses, I play like 8 hours of video games a day and I'm joocy. 2-3 hours a day to commit to a hard workout and meal prep isn't very much.

"Hey bab, you need to hit the fucking gym Cus your squishy bod is drying up my vag like the California droubt"
Uhh I think my idea was better user, thanks though.

wow nice
you didn't even read my comment, very good buddy

Very good to you too, pal.
Wow

Just flat out tell him, "Get in shape and I will let you ejaculate into my vagina.".

Just start hanging pictures of Klokov in your closet and call him a faggot bitch whenever he can't lift something up

This isn't Veeky Forums at all.

Where the fuck am I?

Maybe he will come to his sense and start exercising. But that is unlikely. People who only play videogames all the time are depressed, insecure, or both. It's more likely that you'll hurt his ego and he won't do it, or he will pretend you didn't hurt his ego and half ass it. Either way the animosity will have grown, and it will stay under the surface and stay a point of convention.

Some people will snap out of it, but you can't force someone to change unless they want to. If they don't want to change then you are just wasting your time.

If he doesn't snap out of it then the best thing would be to cheat on him with a fit guy. He'll hate you and break up with you, but he will get in shape real fast.

keep posting these, doing gods work user

>skinnyfat
>muscle mass
>105lbs and 5'3''

sure thing you are a grill
kill yourself fag

literally this

this, specially the last part

Hey, bitch, Dragon's Dogma is boss. Most underrated game. Shame we'll never see anything like a sequel, but South Korea gets a F2P MMO of it.

As for your scrub boyfriend, keep pointing out how sexy every guys who's bigger and stronger than him is. He plays video games, so he's probably cripplingly insecure. This will either cause him to kill himself or obsess over getting swole.

Good luck

>I don't think I'll ever understand men

Just think of the most insane possible option to solve a problem and you will instantly understand most men.

>I'm small and weak, should I start a novice workout program designed by people who have been making weak people strong for longer than I've been alive?
>NOPE, I'ma make a five day split using exercises I saw in a fitness magazine!

Suffering a couple head injuries will also aid your understanding.

get swole,shag her sister and dump her