Birthday depression / Veeky Forums QTs

So I'm 29 today, gonna head off to work and then hit the gym and pull heavy things, hoping I can hit some new PRs today as a kind of B-day gift to myself.
Family is in a different state and most don't speak to me anyway, don't have friends here to chill with or know anyone outside of work.
>TFW repairitions with my dad are falling through and we're back to not talking for the foreseeable future.
So can we get a high test / fit qt3.14 thread going to raise my spirits a bit?
partial to redheads if ya'll would be so kind.
Also how're your goals coming along famalam?... I dunno just talk at me for a bit I guess about anything Veeky Forums or /life/ related to quell my loneliness.
pls respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWsHoanB7pw
ucl.ac.uk/personal-development-workshops/mindfworkshop_resources/Mindfulness_in_plain_english
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/int/ would be best for a birthday chat, find your countries general and hang out

You're gonna make it one day. We're all gonna make it brah. We just have to power through adversity and in the end, we will become better men.

but Veeky Forums is comfier.
thnx breh.

Happy birthday Breh. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow after working out in my garage for the last 5 months. Looking forward to hitting the cable machines and havin access to Dumbbells rather than just using a barbell all the time. Once the sun comes out and I get a tan I'll probably use tinder for some chicks.

You tinder breh?

*oligatory hot chick

Happy birthday OP

No tinder, I like face to face stuff first, like to know what I'm getting into and such.
TFW the rain has cockblocked my tanning, that and the fucking wasps.
Good luck in the gym breh, had to take time away recently myself after pulling my groin and hamstring doing sprints... fuggin BS.
God. Damn. Nice

I know that feel mane. All I did on my birthday was go to school, lift and then go to work. After that I came home had dinner, did hw and then jerked off. Shit was pretty depressing. I have little to no friends, so I couldn't really goo out and have a good time.

never had a gf either, so it made that day worse. Trying to better myself because I was in /r9k/ mode for a while and it really fucked me up.

good luck mane
you're gonna make it.

If you ever feel like going hermit, rather than going /r9k/ mode, go Veeky Forumslit/his/ mode

Happy birthday irmão. Lift heavy today, you're gonna make it.

lol yeah it was pretty bad. Going to r9k made me wonder how people can go that low. I mean yeah I was depressed, but holy shit the amount of damaged people on there was unbelievable.

fucking made me even more sad.
I also slowly stared to hate women for no reason...I'm glad I got out before I went full r9k mode.

damn bro, I've been letting my guard down a bit lately and seen the depression creep back up, so this past week I've been browsing /r9k/ instead of Veeky Forums. I'm so glad I got out before it was too late

Happy birthday user! get those gains, maybe that qt3.14 redhead will be at the gym waiting to lift with ya.

Is that Albert Fisher?

I love redheads so enjoy

Yeah I'm done with school for now and I told myself that I was going to better myself in the summer. I started off kinda good, but then I just stopped trying. It's been almost a month since my last day of class and I haven't really accomplished much.

I'm trying to use the amount of time I have left to better myself now, so I don't go back into r9k mode.

good luck man. We're all gonna make it!

im dreading my bday too. i know its just another day, but i feel like if i dont do something cool or fun ill be letting myself down. used to spend all my bdays with my ex before she left me 3 months ago. she texted me last week to "remind" me that its only a month away.

ill probably end up going out to dinner with a friend or two, and then drinking myself into a coma while i sit around the house naked listening to sad love songs.

naw senpai just go lift on that day.
so you can make sick gains and then you can cum on this qt tummy.

I do PPL just so i can lift almost everyday.

The weird thing is, ill be forced to take leave from work that day. There is an "organizational day" at work which is pretty much a big picnic. As a contractor, i have to take leave. No one will be in the office so i cant just work. If im taking leave, im just gonna stay home instead of hanging out with coworkers.

Start meditation: youtube.com/watch?v=pWsHoanB7pw - ucl.ac.uk/personal-development-workshops/mindfworkshop_resources/Mindfulness_in_plain_english

Start reading literature: pic related

Chequed and preciated breh!Yea it is.