sketchtoy.com/67082958
youtu.be/AYIH3Nu-Qy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to hit depth on all squats.

I think I keep soft locking my knees when deadlifting

How do I stop doing this

They feel locked out but on video look soft locked

What faggy symbol is on his shirt

why do i feel like increasing my deadlift just makes my form worse and i'm not actually getting any better?

Clarence please bless my squats with natty depth

>I am not a dead end
when i told you that i didnt mean for it to go to your head Tbh

Could this be done morning and evening?
This is, On monday morning, Mon, On monday evening, tue.
Then one day rest etc
and on sat morning, PR attemps

Ever since realising I was a dead end over a week ago I've been dreaming of the sweet realise of death every night

How's your squat in comparison?

how old is clarence?

reminder that if you're a genetic dead end you should still try hard so you're eventually reincarnated with better genetics

Is that guy natty?

even worse, but at least it's increasing without form breakdown

instagram.com/p/BF_SQywC831/?taken-by=sstupidgirl

>high squat
>hyperextension
>no bracing
>knee travel
>lmao1pl8

>5000 likes

>vaginaAward.png

Bodorio

Ship ship daba dip flipeee!

Where were you when boardshorts became irrelevant and nobody cares about him anymore?

At home, all alone, thinking of him, dreaming of living his life

why do you even care

>every rep is different and gets incrementally worse

IT'S NOT FAIR

>skipped abs and chest today
no regrets

Yours are just bad every rep :

But I agree. Talentcucks should be rounded up and gassed.

user pls

Alex pls

VERY comfy song

Pre sad but nice to listen too

youtu.be/xSDNKCadUcg

Mont Blanc by Quiet Hollers

Yes

You see Olympic Weightlifters are tested much more strictly than you powerlifters.

Jesus fuck, the heat is killing me. Did incline bench today, 100x3x7. Last set @9. Might have done done another rep on the last set by accident. Gonna do some more sets later and some smaller stuff.

>heat
same here fucking hate it, over 20C like fuck

Fuck off talent cuck

It's hell. Definitely going to invest in a fan tomorrow.

>tfw prostitution is illegal in my country

Why even live

So what happened to Sparrow?

Who cares tBh

I want more sparrow

Agreed. Have a nice life is amazing

I hate talent ducks

sketchtoy.com/67082873

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking degenerate you wouldnt need prostitutes to have social interaction

>phone falls out of pocket whenever I lay down on bench

IN THE GARBAGE

Couldn't agree more with everything in this post

Maybe if you got cancer and died like a good talent cuck.....

If you put half the effort into your training that you put into that sketch you'd make progress.

THERE AIN'T NO STOPPING THE GAINS TRAIN

I force myself to do rep after rep. I literally sweat so much my clothes need washing every time I go gym.
I fucking go whether I've got food poisoning or can't even stand with illness.
I fucking force myself to do a rep. If I miss it once I will keep trying til ive got it.

I grind every fucking rep.

I try so fucking hard but talentcucks come along day 1 and bench 4 quintzillion plates their first day thinking about joining the gym.

Good job m8

you know my progress is subpar for someone that's already been lifting six months

I can deadlift 4pl8 but I can only clean and press 1pl8

I hate talent Cucks

DIE DIE DIE DIE

>more muscular at 15 than I am in my 20s

TALENT
C
U
C
K

Why is this sport plagued by so many fake roiders but people treat it like it's no problem? I thought WADA did the testing?

That's nice dear, but you should try harder.

Looks good to me. He's pretty steady in competition, I doubt it has to do with "fairness" and oversight on his part, more so that it just doesn't matter.

Could have done a double or more

Your kinesthetic awareness is impressive, it's cool to see you work your spine into a very neutral position

Every sport is. Did you hear about the recent Olympic positives from 2012/2008 retests?

I know that you're probably just memeposting, but some people actually think like this and it's quite sad.

he looks about as muscular as a 15 y/o male should look (assuming they do things like play sports and eat properly instead of sit and play video games)

>ywn be virtus

Very nice, but doesn't quite compare to Clarence.

goddamn nice pull
also realized im too immature a lifter for weekly @8s lel

Maybe if you weren't such a degenerate you would be able to know the difference between social and sexual interaction

Worked my ass off to get a stable back. It was spaghetti before, that's why I'm shit at conventional
thx breh
When will it be my turn to conv dl 285
Don't remind me pls

Anyone else hook grip deadlift? I've been trying to adjust to it for deadlifts and having mixed success. I can double overhand up to 405 but when I try to hook 405 I can't break the ground. It's like my brain thinks my hands aren't gripping. Anyone have this experience?

Who the fuck is that guy in the back pressing, what, 85lb? Why don't you tell him to stop that nonsense and push him onto a bench.

Did you give up on sumo? And if you keep eating your way up the weight classes, you might get diabetes too, even if it won't be the same type.

Why dont you just pull 282.5? This is way too easy

Try harder

When you're as alpha as me the lines become blurred

>And if you keep eating your way up the weight classes
If Gibbs can do it, so can he.
>93 at 5'5"

how do i get out of poverty squat?

Never had a problem, do you squeeze really hard? Fwiw I don't squeeze particularly hard

Does it still hurt a lot? If you're in pain, you won't be able to tap into as much of your strength as you would normally.

Try harder

You're a ridiculous little man

I'm just messing around here because owg is so dead

do you have the webms of hilarious lanklet?

I don't feel like I'm squeezing particularly hard but maybe? Do you simply close the hook and not squeeze your hand?

Only people that try are allowed to use that meme.

nah

i could tell him to post more tho

it's so hard to draw dead talentcucks on my phone

sketchtoy.com/67082958

I'm trying hard with 3/4 of my lifts, does that not count?

Why is a superior, Olympic sport deader than an amateur sport?

Proper bracing + back tightness, watch Chris duffins squat videos and the one he did with supertraining

you should he makes owg worth browsing

>a general on Veeky Forums resembles how popular a sport is

You don't know what trying hard is. You're talking about puddles, we're talking about oceans.

HNNNGH

seen it, use similar cues actually

Went for a 1 rm squat on monday, i should be ready for a true 1rm deadlift tomorrow, right?

That's the weirdest place for a platform, just in the open like that. I'd feel exposed.

why exactly 282.5 laddo

I would KILL for shirtless clarbear pics.

You dont have to be as good to do powerlifting
ok

He already does have videos where he goes shirtless. Just go and take them from there.

do you want me to ask him for you

Trust me I'm the god of knowing true 1 rep maxes by watching semi heavy lifts

If you fail the lift it's not because of me, its because you didnt try hard enough

>wanting him to ruin his character
That's what I like about him, he isn't an attention-whoring social media tripfaggot. It's just him and his sport, he doesn't sell an image or anything else. Although he did have that old site years back.
You're on speaking terms with him? How

Haven't been on here in forever, but I had 2 questions.

My left glute always cramps the fuck up when I'm sitting down and when I deadlift. I've tried foam rolling, but it doesn't help. what do.

Also, how unusual is it for one deadlift stance to be 100x stronger than the other? I've hit 475 sumo, but still have trouble with 405 conventional.

after exchanging a few nudes he was alright with speaking to me

I felt more in me desu, but it wasn't the day for 1 rep maxes, saving that for my 17th of june raw nats

which ones?

No, there aren't any.

What about the one where he was doing flips and shit? Pretty sure he was shirtless in that one.

youtu.be/AYIH3Nu-Qy8
I don't exactly know... it's not like I'm squeezing super hard, just thinking about trapping my thumb instead of trying to crush it so it doesn't hurt as much