Daily reminder that anger fuels big lifts

daily reminder that anger fuels big lifts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crynw8hb1tg
youtube.com/watch?v=R-wkAw2tuYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i've heard this. I don't know how true it is, but tomorrow I will try it. I try not to thinkof negativity. But I have murderous thoughts. If it can help me lift, then holy fuck.

I don't think this works for me as much as straight good feeling confidence does.

anger is just uncontrolled energy bursts

it might be perfect if its your last lap, but otherwise, its a very inefficient energy source

flame bursts twice as hard, but depletes twice as fast

are you high?

n-no?

Confidence and anger works just as well.

the burst is what you need to get over that hill

you guys should get angry

why should chad eat pizza and get laid?

Daily reminder that the same lifts can be achieved without actual anger, but with proper death metal.

Also the thing zyzz said about gun tomyour head helps lift more too.

Hype is no joke, but determination is stronger.

If you dont allow your muscles to be as weak as they are, you can push yourself farther than you would think.

Just dont do that too much or you can injure yourself

No. Not caring if you lived or died is (. . )

anytime I think of my exgf getting raped again my autism increases to a level goku would be jealous of. It's how I got my 405 atg squat

Can confirm, anger is really important for breaking PRs and having something that pisses you off is a good supply of endless rage
For me, its dating

The day I had a frivolous lawsuit against me I was able to train 3x5 at weights that were typically my 1RM.

It really does come down to just learning to control your muscles, though.

this is true, i've set a lot of multiple rep PRs when i've been angry, i just wish i could find i way to harness it so that i'm only ever pissed off when i'm working out, rather than at random periods through the day

not directly, at least not for me

the one time i went in RAGING out of my mind and went down by 10lbs on my bench

anger in general, yes, if you're an angry person this helps

but go in as chill as possible

it's all about taming that rage brah

I saw a video recently on this. Capeshit, but backed by physiological science.

youtube.com/watch?v=crynw8hb1tg

It's harnessing stress hormones called cortisol. Anger is the easiest emotion to trigger that stress. And stress will cause the adrenal gland to excrete cortisol. We experience more stress than ever before(paleo meme) Even from non stressful situations, (horror movies, PvP games, job/family/school, butterflies in stomach from not doing your homework) And of course real normal stress situations for survival, danger and loss. For many of us, we get way too much cortisol and it's killing us, it's all wasted on being sedentary, and we aren't reducing our stressors.

But like this user said, and the video I posted, anger can only be controlled for so long. Exercise is also said to control and reduce stress too.

Heads up, increased anger = increased stress = higher cortisol. Which kills your gains.

Also look up adrenal fatigue. Getting psyched is A-OK for PRs but if you overdo it you will literally kill your gains.

I would not have hit half of my PRs if I couldn't scream at the top of my lungs, hence why I love working out at home.

>higher cortisol

why does this happen?

I was thinking about lifting angry the other day. I use to be able to walk into the gym and put on some angry music and use the climax's of the songs to set PR's. Now, I barely feel anything from lifting with music anymore.

anger=/=murderous intent

Resting while finishing Deadlift set. Stupid bitch walks up to me and asked me how many sets I had left. Tell her 4, she then says I'm not doing anything and I am taking to long. Got pretty mad after I told her you should of came earlier my reps felt lighter.

I don't even feel angry anymore, just empty void...

Increased stress also means lower testosteron.

This le angry lifting man thing is the biggest autistic meme ever and has literally only negative effects on your gains, manliness and mental health.

Am I the only one that gets better work outs sad?? Like I'm talking crying while lifting level of sad?

>Not being fueled by the rage of Vegeta
youtube.com/watch?v=R-wkAw2tuYw

Fuck off

Yessssss. Let the anger flow through you.