Thoughts on using weed as a pre-workout?

Thoughts on using weed as a pre-workout?

DUDE

I do it nightly, along with about 4 of my friends. Do it if it works for you, but be honest with yourself

If you're doing slow eccentric workouts or yoga, then it'll amp your moves up. anything else will just be out of whack. save it as a post workout treat, my dude B^)

what the fuck are those traps
what the fuck is deltoids
what the fuck is symmetry

once side is bigger than the other man wtf is going on.

ayy lmao

too much synthol amirite

reminds me of the one post where the guy saves pics then removes their nipples for some reason, if anyone has pic pls share

u look like a tortoise

holy fuck boyo what are you doing

Weed makes me lazy and want to watch videos and eat.
I also feel more short of breath and tired faster if I've smoked before a workout. It won't let you be 100 percent.
Do it post workout, it'll make your protein shake taste that much better.

Depends on the person, how much, strain. Unless you're capable of being normal in public while high, don't do it at the gym.

That being said, when I workout I smoke about 45 mins after taking pre workout, in my experience, has increased the effectiveness of pre workout, it makes the Niacin rush much stronger.

If you can smoke and gym, you would know.

yea i just take a hit or two befoer and im able to hurt less, too much and i'm all goofy laughing at everything not getting much done. you have to kind of know yourself and your tolerance. I've been smoking for like 5 years now though so I kind of know whats good for me. I wouldn't do it if I was a newer smoker.

It feels super satisfying smoking after too. smoke some weed after the gym and drink your protein and have a big steak meal

I have scoliosis my whole body is lopsided. Also, I have never once directly targeted my traps, lol.

>those traps

mutant ninja turtle mode

You look good man

sometimes I'll smoke a little bit before, but I mostly do it afterwards to help me fall asleep since I tend to lift late.

I never really noticed a difference in performance unless I smoked too much before and felt a little off-balance. whatever floats your boat dog

are you ?

Yes

smoking right strain will make you want to lift, so yea as some user before said if it works for you, it works for you

It relaxes your muscles, I don't think I have to explain why its not good thing when u r working out. Great for after and rest days tho.

This. God tier for bulking.

Depends on the person, when I smoke I can push myself much further than normal. I workout at home though, would not go to public gym because of paranoia. When I am high I can just keep pushing my muscles to contract until they fail. Unless couchlock, then I just sit there thinking about how cool terminators are.