/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Its summer, let the ice cream cravings commence.

Post your natty grills here.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

iroids.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for skeezy druggies

Estp please lay off the heroin so we can breed.
MasT where do you live that 40k starting salary is not obtainable? In the US that's really not a great wage. I guess it's a good wage for an 18yr old but you can't have a house and family on $40k

Fourth for cucks.

>Estp please lay off the heroin so we can breed.
>implying she even has ovaries

Dubs and FL GF

This t b h

Close, yet not close.

I'm cruising while cutting right now and I'm getting antsy as its finally summer.

What happens if you blast while cutting?

I also have some anavar laying around.... when should I time this shit? I just wanna be ripped through July and August.

>doing cardio around the neighborhood
>random dog with no tags comes up and follows me
>sniffs my fist immediately subservient and friendly
>notice open gate, it just follows me in where I lock it in assuming it just got out

Animals leave their homes to join my pack
I'm that much of a God like alpha now

Are you on the trens? Or perhaps the pony roids?
The animals can smell the animal hormones on you...

Why can I not loose fat around hips/side of lower back. I feel like all of my fat is just moving there. Starting to look pretty shredded otherwise

Blasting while cutting is silly in my opinion but some people like to cut on shit.
I just feel like its a waste of gear when you are not in a cal surplus how are you gonna grow? I mean you will grow a little bit but a blast on a cut you are gonna gain maybe 5lbs of muscle vs blast on a surplus and gain 20ish lbs.

estrogen

That's the last place fat leaves bro. Once you get to single digit body fat, it starts to leave there.

planning on taking gear in my luggage when travelling abroad

got any advice for me?

Get ready to get arrested. Flying is completely different from driving.

>planning on taking gear in my luggage when travelling abroad
I have always wanted to know about this myself. I always figured if you have a script for test and all the bottles are labeled test you would be ok maybe?

Shit I'm out of creatine
Someone sell me a pct rq

Tren
Feels good, man
Although I've also started to act very red pilled, I hate to blame drugs for my mental state but

true, thats my thought process as well. I just know if I start blasting tmw, June 1st, I'll be thick and solid by mid July.

But whats the point if I don't even have a 6 pack eh?

Now what about anavar? Should I start now or wait until I'm a bit lower bodyfat?

I always do
Youll be good

Once brought a bunch of hash on a flight by accident
Pulled out money for a coffee in the gate and there it was
Flew home shrekt

But yeah
Ive brought gear into america twice
I put the vials in the toe of a steel toe boot
Dunno if that helps

Hows the new job

Do you guys use clearnet urls or links on the deepweb to get gear?

Perfect nose. Saving this as a possible candidate for my nose surgery this summer.

The worst that can happen is me getting my shit taken from me.
I should be able to bribe the officials if it comes down to that though.

I'm pretty much gonna write Vitamin B12 on all 3 vials.

I'm not gonna risk taking shit through my clothing. Actually, surely it would be completely legal to just put it in my hand luggage if I'm flying from the UK, right? I know importing is illegal, but possession is fine.

Reddit
And here

Mostly here
Shit i just ran outta jerry test i think
Idk whos it is now
Turk i think
Tren might be his or jj

Probably just get them from Cris Cyborg or from Lebron in the back alley.

The pumps on 30 msten are hectic

So far it's just training but seems good.
Casual, friendly atmosphere.
Office has a gym but I didn't go in it today to pass judgement

>But whats the point if I don't even have a 6 pack eh?
As a bro I completely agree with you.
However, from the perspective of a grill, you don't need to be crazy lean to be considered hot shit. Just having a flat stomach/tight body and being swole will blow most girls minds.
>Although I've also started to act very red pilled
And this is bad why?

Dont you ever
Let them think you look like this naturally
Tell them you play sports
Like a man would
Be chad jerry

boss is going mental
Yelling and carrying on at people
Apparently the corporat shills want more work done without giving us more workers
Everyone shitting themselves
Me just kicking back and laughing while I shitpost
Inb4 fired

It could be ever since I started taking raloxifene I have no way of judging my estrogen level. But I doubt estrogen can stop you from loosing fat

If you're flying from the UK, then you shouldn't have much to worry about, but attempting to take a controlled substance across country lines isn't exactly petty theft and they absolutely can do more than just "take your stuff away".

>hating an enature sex because they're completely foul
>a good thing

I'll play ping pong every once in a while in the breakroom

Oh its one of those places
I briefly was in one
There was a coke machine that you didnt have to put money into and a bunch of flatscreens
It was dope

Yeah that's exactly it
>this tren bulk fueled by free cola

Tfw cunts coworker

What kinda dress code
Dont wear weird anime shit pls

Being red pilled doesn't mean you hate women lol.

I'm wearing this to work tomorrow

Beta cuck nu male detected

do pony roids have similar affects as cattle roids when it comes to the animal kingdom?

Finally dropped tren. The last 8 months have been a wild ride. Personality changed completely. All morals went out the door after the first 2 months.
Compulsive lying, kleptomania, drug abuse, cheating, driving recklessly, emotionally abusive to loved ones, acting distant, committing a whole host of illegal activities, fucking anything that moves, work performance dropping dramatically..
Be careful, it's hard to realize how bad it's gotten until it's too late.

With only a test e at my disposal (and over the counter shit) whats the fastest way to shred fat?

How much cardio should I be doing and how often should I be lifting? How heavy?

just got my order today m8s

kill yourself

30 min LISS fasted cardio in the morning with yohimbine.
PSMF diet.
Lift 3-7 times a week, depending on how your body feels. 70% of your 1RM. Lots of reps, dont rest for too long. Aim for a pump.

>not on tren or sdrol
Fake aussie plz make it believable

You should know this before test
2 hours of cardio ed, lifting Atleast eod, intensity unchanged but lower volume, as low calorie as you can handle

Lol i feel you, bit dramatic but i feel you

Haha I think you mean zero self control
I don't do this shit on tren at all

best sterons for fat loss?

Nandrolone and Dianabol

call it the golden era stack

this is what happens when you leave humanity behind

DNP

I've done a million different diets and routines and I know how to cut naturally just fine.

But since I don't have to worry about losing muscle I figured I can go more extreme with my cut.

I've been doing similar actually, I just finished PSMF a few weeks ago, not sure I want to jump on that pain train again, though I haven't been doing daily LISS. Also doing a crazy high volume superset filled routine 6x a week but got burned out.

I think I can just drop the volume a bit or maybe only do 5x a week and be ok though, thanks.

Opposite opinion as above. Though like I said, I got pretty burned out doing high volume high intensity lifting.

cattle roids are far superior in all kingdoms

so I ordered my shit through a shady site but is this legit

iroids.com/

I said the same thing as
But recommended lots more cardio

Using DECA for the first time soon. What should the ratio be to test?

Do you even know the names of all the kingdoms?

5:3

Test:Deca

Real question here. How much would a beginner cycle of Test E help with recovery? I'm honestly not even looking to get huge quickly, just more so that I have having to have rest days. Not only that, but when I get to the gym, I tell myself that I will only do upper body or leg day, and then do them both and then feel like shit.

I simply hate rest days. The gains would be great sure, but rest days give me a shitty reality I'm not trying to deal with. My diet is already great and I've been lifting for about a year.

There's only one that mattets, animalia

And I'm on top

>doubting the power of tren

animalia
plantae
fungi
protista
bacteria
archaea

>controlled substance
>bulgaria

topkek

yeah, maybe controlled by the mafia

I'm running 150mg NPP eod and 100mg test suspension

also what is the shelf life of deca?

sealed up? the shelf life of deca itself is very long, it's what you suspend it in (oil) you have to worry about

alpha as fuck jerry

when you joining the 200lb club boi?

so if I stocked up on the shit now would it be usable 2 years from now

store it in a cool dark place and yep

well I just ordered 4 more cycles brehs

Should be by the end of this blast

You know, all that hedonism seems kind of amazing. Like deep-pain overridden by intense physiological pleasure. Not something I'd want to be 8 months deep into. but damn, that sounds like something worth doing once. Hope you find your way back to the right hand path so you can feel whole again. Not to tell you how you feel, that's just how i would feel about it, but damn im too boring to get into all that. Drugs, lying, and being manipulative maybe.. but the rest is a bit much.

60lbs of muscle? holy fuck you're going hard, good thing you're running peps

unless you're just kidding about being 140 kek

how tall are you?

Im just a few weeks into lgd-4033 cause shutdown scares me to shit and i need my libido, but I definitely recover in half the time i do off cycle. Today was a planned skip day since I went hard the past two days and I feel good enough to just go again, got shit to do though so i didnt.

If I gain 20 lbs a week for the next 11 weeks I'll make it above 200

I'm 6 ft king of manlets

AMBITIOUS

i dig it dude, keepin azusa on LOCK

Wow I have no cardio endurance
Isn't there some otcases that helps that from tren

I need to be big enough to flex azusa into existence

Is 19/20 too early to start a cycle?

is lgd worth running by itself? what should I expect?

I don't know where to find gear lads

>tfw got gear before but pussed out and threw it away

Why live

To those bros on tren..
How do you deal with pinning ed? Isnt it annoying as fuck?

> just got blood test results
> despite 3 months of heavy drinking (1-2L wine/day), liver values has never been better. Cut by over 50% and normalized
> never drank much before the last 3 months
> everything else normalized as well; creatinine and ALP were always elevated until now
> was anemic now everything is perfect except high iron binding cap

There are only two possibilities. Either AST and ALT don't mean shit or Cabernet Sauvignon is good for your liver.

my ast and alt is over normal... hopefully I dont die soon.

Thoughts on Anavar only cycle?

There is tren e
But you deal with ace

Wine is literally gods water

Mine were 200% of normal until I became an alcoholic

Yeah, but so is showering everyday. Pinning only takes 90 seconds.

AST and ALT aren't really reliable markers for acute liver damage, they're used more for chronic liver disease

Have you guys on test experienced improvements in other aspects of your life besides lifting?

i.e: Being more outgoing and sociable, easing of depression etc

:^)

I don't have social anxiety from my autism as much as I used to
I can actually go out in a crowd and not sweat profusely and suffer elavated heart rate and a loud rushing in my ears

sup Veeky Forums I'm buying steroids tomorrow but I look DYEL as fuck, (skelly manlet). what should I wear to look bigger so I don't look like a faggot.

Grab some beta-blockers, they're a life saver
Hive carries propranolol

I like it. It's apparently less effective than test but it comes with no sides, like NO sides. and it's still pretty potent overall. A nice middle ground between pinning and natty for sure. I mean this is just my experience, but it's upped my sex drive, and after about a week my power output and gym performance have been through the roof. I have some torem on hand to take if I start feeling the suppression but so far I havent. I plan to use it as pct to speed up recovery, although a few weeks would have me right anyway. There was a guy on reddit peds that got bloods showing toremifene along side lgd reduced suppression a significant amount. So far I think lgd is the way to go, but maybe I'm just not brave enough, too fertility obsessed to try T.

Hulk gloves

Roids made me commit to lifting 5 times a week (I take drugs Very seriously). All that exercise changed everything.

>4th Tren A, NPP and Test E cycle
>Mega angry all day for no reason at all
>Pissed off when I am driving my truck
>Pissed off when my roommate opens his door
>Want to punch every single person I see

What is happening? I never felt this much rage mode before.

Testosterone.