What the fuck is this white thing?

What the fuck is this white thing?

tonsileth

drink more water and stop smoking

I always loved getting these things out of my mouth. I also secretly loved the way they smelled, even though they smell like death

Mono, shit happened to me when I got it.

or

A tonsel...gem? Fuck I forgot the name, just get a q tip and dig it out

user r u me?

It's not hard though wtf is it

I remember when I dug out my very first tonsil stone a few years ago in class. Had no idea what is was so I just rolled it between my thumb and index finger to make it disappear.

I later sniffed my finger and holy shit it smells like a dead nigger's asshole. Now I just swallow them to prevent its scent entering my nostrils.

Tonsil stone would be the term you're looking for.

It's calcified bacteria that accumulates from an abundance of nutrients and lack of saliva in the back of your throat.

How does it feel?

It feels soft and squishy kinda like a tissue

Tonsil stone, mostly old food and bacteria.

Mine smell like death warmed over when I get them out.

It was so pleasant to get a huge one out. What a day

Like you have a hair or something stuck in the back of your throat, only when you get it out, it's a semi-solid mass. Like a semi-dried booger.

take it out, break it up and smell it

post pics

This. It works

Yeah I love it too. I miss having those now as I have stopped smoking.

Dried up semen. Stop sucking dick and you won't have a strep throat.

>people enjoying tonsil stones
fucking freaks

It's like popping a huge zit - disgusting, but pleasurable.

>tfw had these cut out as a child

I'll never get to experience tonsil stones

>nobody mentioned milk
Are you drinking a fuckton of milk?
Because when I drank a lot of milk, ate a lot of dairy products i would get these shits. Nowhere near as bad as yours though..

But yeah, I stopped drinking milk. It's filled with fuckton of hormones anyway, in U.S. that is.

Drinking milk also fucks your skin up.

I love getting them out of my mouth.

I don't use a qtip though, I just wash my finger and use my finger to press them out. You can push a lot harder and a ton more shit comes out. I've.never had one that big though. That's fucking nasty.

Your breath must reek. Post pics when you remove

I just use a metal rod. How do you get your fingers that far back in your mouth without gagging?

N...No homo

OP here, tried squeezing and squishing and nothing happened it's super soft, what now?

Try a tooth brush, press just on the side of the mouth near the stone. It's fairy solid, so it may or may not break apart when you do. You'll have to work at it for a few minutes if you aren't used to it.

Literally nothing happens when I do that it's just soft tissue it's just soft

Open your mouth as wide as you can and "flex" the back of your throat, so the tonsils go into the middle of the mouth. It's the opposite of what happens when you go AAHHH

then try squishing them out

I gag more when I use a qtip. Idk I guess I know where my fingers are so my gag reflex is lessened? If I do it too much I almost puke tho

Removing stuff from body thread?

For over a year every morning I couldn't hear out of my left ear. Slowly the hearing would come back over a few hours. Then one week I just couldn't hear anymore out of my left ear. I stuck my pinky into my ear as far as I could and this came out with it

I get them op. Just a build up of calcium and sodium. Mouth wash hard for a week and you'll be fine.

It's ur boyfriends cum from last night lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

They're called tonsil stones. Did you have a cold recently? Just brush there and don't pick at it too much. Gargle mouth wash also to kill the bacteria. It's plaque.

Jesus pajeet, clean your fucking ears.

I did clean them. Too much. Thats what happens when you qtip your ears too much and push wax back repeatedly

No, dude. You gotta clean your ears properly and not just jam the qtip into your ear canal. Just circular motions to clear out the wax that's easily reachable. Your quantity wasnt the problem, the quality was

Breh that's exactly what I did. You're making an awful lot of assumptions. Qtips shouldn't go in your ears. Once a mass like that starts the qtip will just keep pushing it back every time you clean your ears regardless of how many circular motions you make.

mono

I'd had a blackhead on the inside of my ear, basically inside the ear canal, for two years. Always dug at it and was never able to get it out due to its impossible location.

Finally got it out today, was genuinely one of the greatest physical reliefs I can remember, I felt disgusting with it

I had one of those. It smells bad too. It's just calcium that builds up. Apparently it's genetics and it'll leave in a few days.

Don't worry.

I am vicariously feeling your relief

I got hardcore tonsil stones when I started smoking. Something I'm the back of my throat just didn't feel right. I finally dedicated a night to getting rid of them. Doing it so much weakened my gag reflex..

Tonsil stones.

I have some sort of long stainless steel poker/scraper tool (I have no idea where I picked it up) and figured it was the perfect tool, with a pointy end and a round end. So I read up and went in there in the mirror.

The back of the throat on each size is a bunch of tissue, kind of soft but kind of hard, with lots of folds, sure enough, there were bits of food, so I scraped them gently out. Underneath there were some kid of whitish material, gooey and in chunks. I scraped those out, spit a bunch, then went in again. I found more. There are a lot of folds and when you open one up the stuff kind of slides back and away, so if you kind of gag and spit you can get them to come forward so you can get at them.

After about 10 minutes I got them all. I didn't have massive gross ones like in some pictures I saw. I did have a super clean mouth feeling afterward.

10/10 personal hygiene experience.

like bags of sand

I used to have that shit. Be prepared for it to dislodge at any time and try to choke you to death.

Tonsil stones. Mucus and food that build up. I get them a lot and they can be from allergies or a nasal infection.

I thought I was a sickfuck. Ty breh. that smell is so atrocious, that it's amazing.

I got them pretty bad for years, would make myself bleed digging them out. I ended up getting a tonsilectomy and I'm so fucking glad I did. I had to lie about getting chronic sore throats since tonsiliths alone aren't really reason to.

It's strep throat

that's semen user, who's dick you been suggin

It's Cancer better get it checked out

slightly chewed twizzler

i got those a lot in high school and now that i smoke i barely get them so idk what to tell you brah

looks like an aphtha. get those fuckers all the time. go to the pharmacy and get an adequate mouth wash thing and it will be gone within a week.

I uploaded a picture a tonsillitis in my mouth in Wikipedia like 8-9 years ago and became internet famous for it. There are even cartoonified renderings of my mouth.

> Now I just swallow them to prevent its scent entering my nostrils.

post the picture if you're gonna tell us a story user

>For over a year every morning I couldn't hear out of my left ear.

What the h*ck, didn't you think that it might be a good idea to get a doctor to check it out?

cum.
stop being a faggot and it should go away

Use a hairpin next time, get someone to do it for you

Can confirm this guy doesn't know shit.

I drink milk on a daily basis, and have done for years. My skin is spotless, thanks to washing daily and regular sauna/steam room usage.

>this entire thread

HAHA SO FUNNY user XD

tonsil stone breh

they smell like shit, like literally vomit shit

I use water squirter to make mine go away

Is this only an american thing or?

I have never had or even heard about those in 25 years of my life here in Germany

tonsololiths

tonsil stones, gargle some water in the back of your mouth a few times a day and they should go away

I was thinking the same thing and I'm also European.

Several posts here state that drinking water will help. I hate to stereotype, but from my experience, Americans often drink soda or something instead of water.

my friend used to take them out of his mouth and chase people with it, throwing it to their faces when he had the chance

shit was fucking hilarious, classmates genuinely in terror running from a skinny autist guy with his bony arm extended

I'm sure you have extensive experience

disgusting piece of shit

If you're predisposed to them you get them, it has nothing to do with water intake you retarded eurotrash

I don't, never said I have. I've never heard about this thing before.

Did I hit a nerve? I'm just wondering based on what I've seen in this thread.