What's the best body type for the show Survivor?

What's the best body type for the show Survivor?

Which body type would give me the best chance to win every single challenge, including the balance, endurance, and cardio ones. I figured I could get to 1-2-3-4 and then maintain. That'd give me enough strength for most of the shelter building and some nice leeway when I start to waste away due to starvation.

Any Survivor fans here?

pretty girls make it to the end 90% of the time

A girl I've been hooking up with is really into it and planning on going to the open casting call for next season so I've been watching a bit out of interest. If you were at 1234 you would be in your own league in terms of strength but it may behoove you to hide your power level and sandbag. I'd maintain a physique that didn't draw too much attention and make you the target.

I'd probably get pissed off at some of the retards they let on and go postal.

>behoove
Seriously, who talks like this? Fkn lol m8

I'll take 'Anyone Who Graduated High School' for $200, Alex.

That's another thing I'm worried about, my tribemates falling for the challenge threat meme, even though only two challenge threats have ever won Survivor to the best of my knowledge.

But at the same time, I want to be useful and valuable enough to my tribe that they keep me until the merge. Getting voted off before then would be devastating and I'd probably kill myself since the likelihood of getting on another season would be slim.

It's all about social gains. Some of the people that make it to the final 3 or 2 are weak as fuck. Like the asian guy from the most recent season.

Physically you don't need to be jacked you need functional strength and most importantly stamina. So being in good cardiovascular shape is huge.

Being good at puzzles and shit also.

There are some former athletes on there and they typically do pretty poorly. They are way stronger than everyone else but they are arrogant or douchey and people dislike them and get voted off or people think they are too big of a threat and vote them off.

Drill Sergeants.

Social gains aren't a problem. I'm pretty confident that I'll be cast another season if I make it far. Think Tyson mixed with Nick Maiorano.

And I've done my research on puzzles too. It amazes me how many people are cast for survivor and can't do a simple slide puzzle.

Bet you're too intelligent to lift huh mate

You should have a solid chance then. Like others have said, cardio should be your main focus since I assume you're already stronger than the bitches who win.

Your insecurities are showing.

And I'm not your mate, pal.

hahahah wait Tyson the crazy white guy? I hope you don't have too much of him in you lol

Ozzy was the GOAT challenge competitor, so basically just be a dyel who can swim like a fish. Cardio for days is important too.

What the fuck? Survivor is still going?

Is it 2004?

It's been the most consistent money-maker for CBS since its inception. I would highly recommend it for good social gains lessons.

I'm not your pal, amigo.

Endurance cardio with some strength for carrying challenges.

You don't want to build up too much muscle because smaller dudes will gather against you in a beta uprising.

I would run a shit ton to get the cardiovascular endurance up there for endurance challenges, do a ton of bodyweight stuff also for endurance challenges.

Climb ropes and work on grip for the ones where they have you hang on to poles and cages and shit.

Ramp up and eat at a massive calorie surplus starting about 4 weeks before you go on the show, get chubby to keep intimidation factor down and to provide some energy while you get used to a rice and beans diet.

Make some personality gains too, work on being friendly and approachable, study some body language but don't put too much decision making power in it, and study the strategies of past winners

>source thought about this a lot

It would behoove you to expand your vocabulary, hero.

I always wondered. Do people sex on Survivor? I mean you're there for a long ass time with the same people no way people don't bang

I'm not your amigo, buddy.

I'm not your buddy you fucking cunt.

>using the c-word even ironically
Go back to the 90's misogynist dog

>It amazes me how many people are cast for survivor and can't do a simple slide puzzle.
The producers actively choose people who entertain and cause reactions like yours.