WTF GUT

My gut is ridiculous, can y'all please guide me in the right direction to fixing it...

Is it simply just bodyfat + bad posture?

Or maybe:

- Abnormal Bloating (concerned)

- Some type of syndrome (Klinefelter? Marfan?)

Should I Clean Bulk? Keto bulk? Posture exercises + bulk?

Please help srs...

Yea you probably have down syndrome if I had to guess.

Looks like autism, sorry OP

Too fat plus some APT would be my guess.

core exercises + cut

What's the best method for bulking in my position?

I'm 6'3 and 190 pounds.I think around 210 is when people look decent at my height.

My lifts are bullshit, squat is 125 pounds

Ugh....

do you drink a lot of soda?

Just lift instead of being concerned with bulking. You're already fat as shit if anything you need to lose weight. If I were you'd I'd lift at maintenance and just change my body composition so that I had more muscle.

My lifts for 5x5:

Squat - 125 pounds
Bench - 115 pounds
Row - 85 pounds
OHP - 65 pounds
Deadlift - 235 (1x5)

I can't really justify a cut...

Stop drinking beer. Cut your calories.

Yes, like 1-2 can cokes a day

>there are people who actually drink this much soda

You're going to have to do some core work, if you feel bloated all the time then start going through your diet and recording what you eat so you can pin down what's causing it.

I was feeling bloated for about a year, my abdomen was always puffy and kind of hard even when relaxed. Turns out I had crohns and never knew, it had perforated my small intestines and I had sepsis by the time the docs figured it out.

Its probably nothing.

soda will give you a major gut, cut it down to 1-2 a WEEK if even that, a lot of people don't realize "beer belly" applies to pop as well

You'll get there. Eat everything in front of you and kill yourself at the gym.

EAT MORE
and
LIFT HEAVY
You are still DYEL and are in no position to be worrying about something so stupid

How did you fix chrohns? I have some gastritis type issues that I can't really identify.

Doc says if it was anything serious i'd "be coming in on a stretcher"...

I can't afford any significant testing though.

You dumbass. You start a thread about your gut and then say you can't justify a cut?

Let me make this easy for you: if you're fat, cut. If you're skinny, bulk. You are fat.

OP for the love of god please do not cut.
You literally have no muscle to cut down to. Clean bulk and lift heavy. You are still dyel

I drink about 100-200 calories of coffee a day. I sweeten it and add cream. Is that just as had as soda?

It's very bad.
Black coffee sucks at first but you can get used to that shit really quickly. Same with plain green tea.

Motivation is hardest in the kitchen, work at it.

It's funny because I indulge on nice coffee that's supposed to be drunk black, but I was never raised on black coffee. Life would be much easier if I drank it black though.

Bullshit. Half a spoonfull of sugar and a bit of milk is nowhere near as bad as any soda.

Personally I think you can get used to just about anything in your diet.
I'd say a good 60% of my current diet is stuff that made me wince at first. You just keep at it and soon you won't be able to go back.

For example I had coffee with 2 sugars and lots of semi-skimmed milk as a teen. Now that would make me feel ill.
Hell, even semi skimmed milk tastes unpleasant to me when compared to the initially-unbearably-watery Unsweetened Almond Milk.

Ok, sauce please?

Is it the sugar? Hfcs specifically? The carbonation?

Why should soda "give you a gut" but not simple sugars in general?

Also, is it not recommended to consume sugars post-workout to restore muscle glycogen?

black coffee is the goat. used to hate it, but now it's all i drink. sometimes i'll add some matcha green tea also.

Well in my case it's ~3 tsp of sugar and maybe 3 tbsp of half and half. 45 calories from sugar and maybe 60-80 from dairy.

Gatorade is no different than a fizzy drink really.

just drink the low sugar gatorade

the potassium and sodium are legit tho

OP here, should I try paleo + water only?

When did i ever say anything about gatorade?

Yes i know, sugar, got it. I'm asking why you think sugar gives you a gut, assuming you're not insulin resistant/Prediabetic/diabetic. Insulin, if timed correctly, can be beneficial.

I would assume the problem, rather, ia too great a caloric surplus... as a pound of muscle requires less calories than a pound of fat. Where the individual stores the fat is juat that, individual.

Lol no gatorade has almost no potassium or sodium

You want legit electrolytes? Spinach and salt.

I wasn't the girl you were initially asking. I just chimed in.

Point is you can put sugar and milk in your coffee without making it a calorie bomb. It doesn't have to be black.

You literally have no muscle on your upper body user, if you gained some mass on your chest, back and shoulders your gut would look less weird and more proportionate.

nigga just get to 5/4/3, worry about "cutting" later.

also don't eat like a pig, cutting sucks and the less time you spend cutting the happier you will be. figure out your daily caloric needs, add 500, don't eat shitty food. Do a progression workout until you hit 5/4/3, then decide what you want to do then. This will take ~2 years

I have fatty gut too, son. Down to 230 from 270.
You can still make progress on a cut. Quit making excuses and fix your fucking diet.

RTFS

It specifically outlines skinnyfat, dumbass. And the solution isn't to just cut. Kid has a BMI that puts him underweight, and you're telling him to cut?

Nah son. Follow the advice of thousands of anons smarter than this idiot, read the fucking sticky, do what a trainer would tell you to do - unanimously, BULK. Trying to get down to a real life skellington before putting on muscle will just fuck you over, you'll end up putting on fat with the muscle since you'll be starved.

Either bulk or maintain and lift heavy.

>5/4/3

What is this

number of plates on your max deadlift, squat, and bench

Except it's easier to put on muscle when you're already lean and you'll look better too. The world is comprised of normies, normies DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU CAN LIFT. Telling a fatass to fucking bulk when he's already over 20% BF is fucking retarded, he's going to look like a fat pile of shit. Natties are much better off cutting to 10% and "clean" bulking to 15% rinse and repeat.

I didn't fix it, I had 3 surgeries; the third one I came undone at home the same day I got out, so I picked up my guts and drove to the ER, I got a free tummy tuck out of it since they had apparently failed to stitch my abdominal cavity sufficiently and had shittily stapled my wound.

I'm on immunomodulators for the rest of my life and I get partial obstructions that require ER visits and sometimes week long stays in the hospital.

You need to lose weight before you worry about bulking to 210. That's at least a couple years away. You're not gonna be 210 at a desirable body fat any time soon.

I have the same problem OP.

I'm 6'3 90kg

There is very little fat on my stomach. You don't look like you have a lot of fat either when you're tensed. If that's the case then your stomach is bloated, losing fat won't help. It's a bloated organ. I eat a fuckton of carbs but if something comes up and I'm not eating all the carbs that are in my diet, my bloating will be almost gone after 2 days.

> Drinking soda
> Fucking honestly stop. Drink weak cordial if you must have a sweet drink

that trouble gut... that triple double bubble stubble wubble gut.

Jesus fuck

What were your symptoms? How bad were they?

This is what scares me. How can I have such little fat elsewhere? I'm terrified that something is wrong in a medical sense.

Don't eat any carbs for a few days, especially no whey and milk. See if it helps. If it doesn't, it's probably just bowel cancer.

Well what if it is carbs, then what does that mean?

I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point, OP. You're just skinny fat right now, it's normal to have a gut. If I were you I'd do a long bulk, probably at least a year or more - go slow and steady, focus get stronger. Then cut again at a reasonable pase, not overdoing it.

Cut out wheat and dairy. All I really eat nowadays besides beef chicken and veggies is rice and sweet potatoes. My stomach loves it and it doesnt bloat me or leave me gassy at all.

Aswell work on stomach vacuums.. and if you really want you can just barely eat anything for a few days (500kcal for 2-3 days) while lifting your ass off and drinking lots of water - itll look like you surgically removed your intestines.

And as said already stay away from the pop.

Sugar is fine post workout, but fizzy pop will irritate your stomach, causing some inflammation combined with the co2 youve got one hell of a bloat.

Have a gatorade and an equal amount of water throughout your workout instead of a can of fucking coke.

Fuck you and youre worthless advice. Get out of my thread so other people can give me real assistance

Thanks man. I'll start bulking immediately, gonna order a pizza tomorrow and eat some of my birthday cake too

Thanks for the help. Wish everyone else was like you instead of jackass trolls that don't know what theyre talking about

bait, not op

Star by my post means it's my post. Not sure why you said that

Any fucking GI issue that lasts more than a week go see a doctor. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis earlier this year after shitting blood for a week.

i mean sorry but i dont really have the sources or scientific backings as to why, i just remember from general knowledge that high soda consumption gives you a pot belly, and personal experience to the fact that when i stopped drinking so much soda i also lost my own gut

i mean if anybody thinks i'm lying and they wanna suck down 4 cans of pop a day to prove i'm wrong be my guest

gatorade and shit is really sugary but its supposed to be, when you sweat a lot you need something like gatorade, all those fat kids that drink it are only getting the negatives because of basic homeostasis - they didn't lose anything that gatorade is supposed to replenish so it's just compounding existing stores of sugars

Fuck. This is meant for:
This guy.