Hey Veeky Forums I'm meeting the girl I like at a bar this weekend. I've been on a diet for the past 5 days...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm meeting the girl I like at a bar this weekend. I've been on a diet for the past 5 days. How can I get DESTROYED at the bar with her without losing all my progress?

you won't lose your progress you faggot. i was doing this once a week and my cut was glorious.

if you're worried about it drink rum and diet or something.

drink vodka you little faggot

If you're meeting a girl you like why the fuck would you want to get destroyed at the bar? I've never understood this reasoning. Sure, have a drink or two, but why would you want to get fucked up, make an ass of yourself, have shitty sex, and not remember a thing?

Drink gin, vodka or whiskey.

Either liquor shots (vodka probably), or liquor mixed with diet soda are your best bet. Still gonna have plenty of calories from the alcohol though.

Because I'm not trying to fuck her at the bar. We're just gonna have a good time and party. What's the point of trying to fuck someone everytime you hang out?

It's your cheat day

Regardless, I don't understand the desire to get absolutely wasted. I mean I know it's easy to get tipsy and lose track and then get fucked up, but I never get why people are excited about it to the point of planning on it. I fucking hate hangovers and being blackout drunk. It's bad for your body, and embarrasses you in front of your friends. Just have a few drinks for fun and confidence, and actually enjoy your night. Plus you get to keep your gains and liver.

JUST DO IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JUST

DO

IT

YOU FUCKING KEK

DO IT

I think that picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen

>hanging out with a bar slut without the intention of fucking her

you must be nu here

>Because I'm not trying to fuck her at the bar
literally what is the point of going out with her then

get her fucked up and stay reasonable

You're supposed to peel off the dildo and let air into the suction part first lmao

How do you even ride that thing? wouldn't your legs be in the way if you bent over in front of it?

/r9k/ pls go

Doggy style and just rock your hips back and forth

Why do you know that?

u gay nigga

Why do you think user?

hi trappy

Post a video, for a science thesis I'm working on

Dont get destroyed first of all faggot. Get a decent buzz so the night is enjoyable and you dont act like a fool.

Don't have a stationary camera that can stick to the walls

This. Eat one clean decent meal before you go and drink all you want. Drink water while you're there so you don't skip the gym 2 days later.

tequila is the lowest Calorie hard alcohol

do shots

>i have autism and need to be wasted to avoid appearing socially incompetent