Anyone try the new Rich Piana pre made meals out??

Anyone try the new Rich Piana pre made meals out??

>500cals 60g protein

holy shit

granted, boiled chicken is still better, but this sounds awesome

How big is it?

Maybe the reason Mr Piano is eating 15 or whatever meals a day is because they're so small.

only problem is its a subscription based service

Holy fuck. Look at the saturated fat and cholesterol! That shit is terrible for you.

Oh noes saturated fat, as soon as u consume it u will die!

time to kill yourself

Idiot

fuck off with your momscience

what a sad, lazy world this is... good for him for cashing in on these lazy shits.

y0u, i like y0u.

3 meals a day? so $126 a week. still pricey but cheaper than other I guess. or you going for 12 meals a day. how taste breh?

Hello sir, quite the (you) collector I must say.

I hate cooking and can afford this, why wouldn't I buy it?

126$ a week for these meals

no ty

Because downfall of society blah blah blah

>500 kcal
>3 meals a day brah?

t. poorfag

I work at a corporation with a cafeteria and I spend about $6 every day there. Either a chicken wrap, a salad, the same old shit every week. This amounts to about $6 per meal. FUCK. Someone convince me not to give this roid oil goon money

>only 500cals
but how am I going to leave humanity behind?

supplement it with gainer shakes

You can literally cook the same shit for 10% of the price and 30 minutes a week of your time. Complete waste of money, you could be saving that for a million other more worthwhile things.

what is cut

Gotta eat 4 meals per meal, CMON

Really? You guys are just willing to shovel shit into your face because it has the Piano Man's name on it? There are a million different ways that you could get the same amount of protein and fiber (pretty much the only things that meal has going for it) without filling your arteries with butter and grease. Learn to cook a decent meal, you worthless basement-dwellers.

I pay not to cook or go grocery shopping

how much is that, 6 dollars per meal? 6 fucking dollars for 500 calories? Why the fuck wouldn't you just make food yourself infinitely cheaper

Literally no one with a decent physique will be wasting money on this garbage.

Oh wait, you're not trolling. You literally are retarded.

lol I bet u dont get paid for ur body or compete

and u a dumbass anyway. he sells 21, 35, 49 a week options for either contest, bodybuilding, or keto plans, aka 3, 5, 7 a day. but I guess you can't into math.

GOTTA SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT??? HAHAHAH

>implying rich isn't mr olympia-tier

shoo shoo piano shills

>doesn't know how to cook or shop for food
Never gonna make it

You think any qt gril is going to waste time on you if you can't even throw together a basic beef chili or chicken + veg? Or you just planning on relying on your mom for food your whole life?

Explain to me how that much fat and cholesterol is good for you.

my ex hated to cook and we ate out every day. Stop being poor

>lean ground beef
>butter and grease
Maximum overbait

Soylent

>fat and cholesterol
>bad

Fucking kill yourself

>dietary cholesterol is bad
and coloreds shouldn't vote amirite

Yes, he eats MANY times. See, thats the explanation to his overhuman amount of musclemass, that and his special technique to SQUEEZE at the top of every rep!

All you have to do is eat and do this very special snowflake brand of technique in your lifts and you will be 350 lbs of muscle in no time, WITHOUT gaining fat!

Visit 999dollarmuscleplan.org for more info, and don't forget to subscribe, upvote and lick my anus on every social network until I'm financially set for life by roiding and covering it up!

P.S. shout out to all natty rich piana follow his insta ebin mutant

So you're locked in for a year or something?

>not wanting to cook and shop is the same as not being able to
congrats retard

I wouldn't eat this because it would be 210 USD/week for me at 2500kcal/day and that's way too expensive for me, but I can see why someone would.

Attention: Upon ordering your 5% Meal Plan, you acknowledge that you are entering into a weekly recurring subscription. These automatic payments can stopped by logging in to your account and pausing your meal plan.

This guy is right, it's ridiculous how Veeky Forums as a whole rejects eating healthy in favor of going on dreamer bulks for years at a time

Saturated fats are one of the key building blocks the body uses to make cholesterol and related molecules. While there are both good and bad forms of cholesterol, a diet high in saturated fats is one of the best ways to increase the 'bad' form, or LDL and up your lifetime risk of cardiovascular disease.

that bs is based on 150lbs human bean, and we /300/ here. still it's like 30%. also perfect ratio.
some people bust their ass making 6 figures, and don't have time to cook. yet what pinata is charging is miniscule for our financial gains.
>pianoman busted with a mutant shaker
mfw he's been taking mutant mass this whole time

keking at all the poor fags trying to insult people who have enough money to buy premade meals.

That's not so bad. $500 per month grocery bill isn't for rich people. That's just middle class living. The only downside is that you're just eat reheated food all the time.

How'd it taste, OP?

you lost me skinnyman

m8 if you are spending $500/month on food you are doing something wrong. at most it should be $300 a person, and that's splerging pretty hard

>These automatic payments can stopped by logging in to your account and pausing your meal plan.

Well that's fair. Better than a lot of gym memberships out there.

Do it

diet and location?

keking at all the dumb cunts who would rather spend their money on premade meals than go on a holiday overseas or invest their money into hobbies instead.

I can do both, work harder.

>"investing" money into hobbies
never gonna make it confirmed

why are you buying tv dinners from the piano man?

Why not? His sleeping formula thats coming out next is great too

>why yes, I am too lazy to prepare my own healthier, more nutritious meals

sorry, who's not gonna make it?

that's 500 dollars only for meals and for only 1500cals/day.

that is an obscene amount of money. I eat 2500/day and I spend around 150 every 2 weeks, though I do shop for deals a lot.

>at most it should be $300 a person

You know, I'm thinking Canadian prices. Food prices up here are pretty high compared to the US, even when adjusting for the exchange rate. In Canada, $300 for food per month (or about $225 USD) is poverty tier. So I can see why Piana's food is overpriced down there. But in Canada, it's OK.

What is "lean ground beef?" What are they considering "lean?" An 85/15% meat to fat ratio may be considered lean because the meat outweighs the fat by almost 6-to-1, but it still isn't nearly as good for you as 93/7% ground beef. Them saying lean gives you no measurable way to tell the quality of the meat.
Yes, your body needs fat to produce essential parts of the body. Pretty much all of the cell walls and myelin sheathes in your body are 100% fat. You need it for proper hormone production, vitamin solubility, energy, blah blah, etc. Cutting fats out of your diet is retarded, but you can choose better fats. Mono- and poly-unsaturated fats are much easier for your body to utilize and unquestionably more healthy than saturated fats. Especially saturated fats from animal products. It is the some with cholesterol. You want your HDL cholesterol to be within the proper range to keep your arteries clean, but HDL cholesterol is most easy to consume from fatty fish. The cholesterol you get from something like beef (like you "lean ground beef") is goong to contain much more LDL cholesterol, which is the shit that clogs your arteries.

wow that's actually a really fucking impressive nutritional profile

I... I think I might sign up

Time is money. Maybe I'd rather have the time.

Jesus $500 or even $300 a month is normal? I thought I was spending too much at $60 a week.

So you'd have to spend $1000 USD for 3000 calories a day?

hahahaha

and the best part is that people are actually going to buy this shit

ahahahahaha

>posts selfie
>calls people returdud
>poor NEET
ok bby

Fucking retard.

You can make a weeks' work of food in half an hour. You earn $126 in half an hour?

kekd

>those prices

LMAO NEVER FUCKING MIND

east coast canada here.

150 CAD/2 weeks. diet of mostly rice/chicken/ground beef/eggs

>You can make a weeks' work of food in half an hour.

Fuck you must eat some lame bland shitty food. Learn to cook.

How can you say that when you don't even know what vitamins and minerals are in it?

terrific. also why you scared to post diet and location poor skele?

>that's 500 dollars only for meals and for only 1500cals/day.

Yeah I didn't know that it was only 1500 cal/day. I figured it would be bodybuilding level of calories - 2500 or so for $500/month. But $500 on a cut, that's high, agreed. But there are plenty of professionals whose salary (per hour) is more valuable than the cost of buying and prepping their own meals. For them, its more profitable to eat Piana's stuff than to cook for themselves. Rich is targeting the right market.

>lists potassium, vitamins A and C, calcium, and iron

lmao ok

You've never heard of a fucking slow cooker? Christ this board is full of retards. HURR DURR I LOVE WASTING MONEY CAUSE I'M TOO RETARDED TO COOK.

4 SUSCRIPTIONS COME ON

what are some of your fav slow cooker meals?

I did a frozen keto meal plan for a couple months (not this one.) It was 300$ a month. As a recovering fatty, I thought it was well worth the money, for the convenience, and just to teach me how to eat and what a normal food portion looks like.

Yeah, and that's a poor man's diet. No fruits or veggies. The same food day in, day out. It's what I do, so I'm not criticizing, but our fridges definitely don't look like a nutritionist's.

I have a pot of chili cooking right now. Recently I've been making a lot of beef roasts/stews cause beef is really cheap in my area right now. Split pea and lentil soup is another good one.

>slow cooker
>food is ready in less than half an hour

fucking retard

bro i just picked up a bag of lentils and was wondering what to do with them; thanks for the suggestion

>some people bust their ass making 6 figures
yeah and you're not one of them you lazy piece of shit

>implying you include the time it's cooking
Jesus fucking christ I'm done with this board. It takes you 30 minutes to get all the shit chopped up, throw it in the slow cooker then go do whatever the fuck you want and it will magically turn into delicious food 10 hours later. So actual time you had to invest in cooking = 30 minutes.

I can pretty much do the same. Throw as many chicken breasts as you need for a week on a baking sheet, season, and put in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes. Put 2 cups of brown rice, a can of black beans, a can of stewed tomatoes, a cup of water, and some spices in a pot and cook for 40 minutes. Put oats, milk, chia seeds, greek yogurt, fruit, and spices into 7 mason jars, mix them up, and put them in the in firdge over night. Have enough raw nuts and veggies on hand to eat with meals. There you have it, dude. Have oats for breakfast with coffee, have chicken, nuts, and veggies for lunch, and have chicken, rice mix, and veggies for dinner.

A whole week, cheap and clean, prepped in ~30 minutes.

So much rage, kek

You convinced me not only to not buy Rich's shit, but to make my own. Thanks dude.

Impressive

>done with this board

you were never one of us then newfag go back to /cgl/

Do DYELs actually follow the advice of a guy who's on more synthol than your mom?

>cook for 40 minutes
>prepped in ~30 minutes.

Math is not your best subject.

wow ur like a healthy Guy Fieri

His math is fine. It's your reading comprehension that sucks.

> doesn't list: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folate, Vitamin E, or Vitamin K

> doesn't list: Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, or Zinc

>doesn't list: Omega 3/6

How will you know if you're reaching your daily intake of all of those essential vitamins, minerals, and lipids?